TheStrongMan Betting Challenge

TheStrongMan

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Collier: ” Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated daily ” 👍

• Like 2
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

The first time when I can reach level 4! Here I come...tomorrow

• Like 1
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

I will raise the stake, because if these two bets come out, level 1 will be complete and I will advance to level 2, where I will raise the stake, so that I will play starting from level 2, respectively 2 lei (approx. 0.50 eurocents).

I expected in both parties to see a lot of adrenaline, and a red card by default ... That's it. Even so, from now on I will eliminate level 1 and play level 2. It is a bit of an exit from the objective.

And the bomb of today is...

5.jpg.83e039fa2ef4baf080ffcbbe0363d31e.jpg

In order to win I need at least two winning bets.

I ran out of ”gas”. I'll be back soon ... with new forces and, I hope, more ”gas”. I will play this time one ticket a day, combined, to see what will come out!