TheStrongMan Betting Challenge

TheStrongMan

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will change the course of the game a little. I will play 4 bets with system (yankee), stake 11-25lei (Romanian currency), respectively 2-5 euros. Let's see what it will be! I will also play a bomb type bet: 0.10-1 euros. 

Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

ihopewinner.jpg.deb9e8239a475c0b037c4ea9ae143e8e.jpg

1. over 8 (OT+P). 2. OVER 9 (OT+P). 3. over 8 (OT+P). 4 over 6 (OT+P). 

Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

yes.jpg.6b67da8a4c98a449d443990b6f7eedaa.jpg

1.over 12.5 corner kick. 2. over 9.5 corner kick. 3. over 11.5 corner kick. 4. over 3.5 goals.

The first balance is over. There will be a maximum of 6 deposits, with other forces. I'll be back.

This time I will play odds of 1.40-max 2.5 (rarely a bomb). I will play as follows. I will start with 0.10 euros (respectively 1 Romanian leu). If I reach 100 lei (20 euros respectively), I will set aside 10 euros and play odds of 2.5-max 3.5. And so on ... up to odds of 5. (on 1-5 events). Let's see what comes out! I will succeed!

Balance: 11 euros this time!

Level 1 (1.40-2.50) - 20-30 euros...

Level 2 (2.50-3.50) - 40-50 euros...

Level 3 (3.50-4) - 50 (minimum)

Level 4 (4-4.50) - 50 (minimum

Level 5 (5) - ...

This time I believe in success!

1. Level 1. (1.40-2.50) Go, go, go!

• Like 1

today I played 7 lei (about 1.5 euros) and I can win approximately twice the bets placed (1.5 euros placed + 1.5 euros won). I'll play step by step! Profit +1.5 euros (if I won all bets!) We see ...

@Pesek now I see... I didn't rely on that, because I have a few problems with the images ... meaning the words make me trouble. you know why?

It's great for a start. I played 7 and came out 3 of them. So, at this moment, the 3 bets will be for level 2. Respectively, again, now I will start with the 7 bets at level 1.

601299257_11.jpg.75e8885281c1b210d1e12a234e74830b.jpg1.2.jpg.e673c5869f44cefcc75380032343c03c.jpg1.3.jpg.fcbf86a65425da8b0befdb7b2a38d52f.jpg

• Like 3