cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

Some long shots for Roland Garros.

Wawrinka for RG title with 84 odd. He is always much better in slams than in tour tournaments. Draw isnt that hard too so maybe he will go deep without unecessary 5 sets marathons.

Tsitsipas for RG title 21 (hes already got Nadal number so why not here) Im not sure he is fit enough to play two weeks but like i said, who knows. 

Zverev 41 odd for the win. Same thing as with Tsitsipas. He is very weak physically so i dont know but value is there definately.

Hubert Hurkacz for RG title 501 odd Rofl i Know i know, but if he get past Djokovic then he will get that confidence boots he needs and then storm into the final. He is capable of easy wins so why not make them to the final? Why the fook not? (but this is the longest shot Wow)

Karolina Pliskova for RG title 16 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@XY  Congrats on Sporting-Porto Thumbs Up Youre really close.

Now Fiorentina-Genoa, this could be very interesting result wise. With Empoli winning (with broken Inter is a possibilty) and Fiorentina losing to Genoa we have Fiorentina in serie BRoflRofl. This would really make my day Haha.

It will be most likely  a  s h i t s h ow of a match and with Genoa/Fiorentina closely monitoring things in Milan. I try to go for Inter draw and Genoa draw. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

Here we go...final bets. 
Quite empty schedule,but..."addiction" is stronger Laugh

bets.png

if we fail on tennis...you know where is AndreiBN's thread,so express yourself there Rofl

*Just to mention,have played last week's UO Malta final,but nothing big to report.
Have been dealt all good cards at the start (AA,AKs,AQo-two times),so pretty much card dead on the later stage.
Flying way under avarage stack,was forced to go with AQ...got dead from AK.Half way through the tournament.

Lets reload and try again!

Slikovni rezultat za aircraft gif

Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@XY  Those two 1.05 are really hurting my eyes Smile While with Serena i think youre safe, betting house with parents on Nadal vs Goffin would not be wise. Goffin is really able to put Nadal out (he is really strange this season, one day is playing like old Nadal another one like Granollers), for me there is like 15-20% chance even. Other than those i will try them too, some really clever ones like pen in todays final. I will try both team to score in first half in both finals (El and CL), i think there is big chance both matches will be very open.

One good pick for today Senegal-Poland u20 1 (-1,-2 also good choices). Watched all Poland and Senegal matches and there is one big gap between those two. Senegal plays at least 4 times better. Poland played at home and they maybe have draw or close match in them, but they are really poorly trained/assembled. No cohesion, shaky defence, non existent offensive etc. With Colombia they didnt even have one shoot at goal. Senegal is virtually France with almost all players being from french football academies.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@jerry wrote:

@XY  Those two 1.05 are really hurting my eyes Smile While with Serena i think youre safe, betting house with parents on Nadal vs Goffin would not be wise. Goffin is really able to put Nadal out (he is really strange this season, one day is playing like old Nadal another one like Granollers), for me there is like 15-20% chance even. Other than those i will try them too, some really clever ones like pen in todays final. I will try both team to score in first half in both finals (El and CL), i think there is big chance both matches will be very open.

One good pick for today Senegal-Poland u20 1 (-1,-2 also good choices). Watched all Poland and Senegal matches and there is one big gap between those two. Senegal plays at least 4 times better. Poland played at home and they maybe have draw or close match in them, but they are really poorly trained/assembled. No cohesion, shaky defence, non existent offensive etc. With Colombia they didnt even have one shoot at goal. Senegal is virtually France with almost all players being from french football academies.

Yeah,I know.Usually never ever bet on those odds, but here they are nice extra cents.
Those bet slips are obviously not a long shots,but for third life Happyshy

Also,I saw this "beauty" so needed to play some... 

Untitled.jpg Rofl

Like I dont bet on those odds,similar story is for children games (u10-21).You can only lose money on those matches as you never know where are you at with those kids.Neither they know at that age Laugh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

Greece already 2:0 down...I guess they are missing Sokratis Rofl

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

Today will Casper Ruud beat Roger Federer Smile

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@steppek77 wrote:

Today will Casper Ruud beat Roger Federer Smile

Hope so. I have Ruud to win 3-1 @ 18.00 SmileThumbs Up

Roger is Roger though....

Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

Ok,last attempt from my side...could you guys pass this to sports team,please. @Ray-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet @Max-Unibet 

I saw sports betting as a only bright side in your business,but lately you are falling apart there also.
Odds are often late out,we never know what market options will be avaiable,markets are often without order (one time "goal scorer" market is on top,other time at the buttom of the tabs),etc.
We see odds on some "jungle" leagues for a "team to go through" option,but some very popular ones does not have that market.

Perfect example is tomorrow's matches...In a match between Japan
vs Trinidad and Tobago we dont have a S. Kagawa as goal scorer option,but have ones that will not play for sure.
Neither is he under "scorecast/wincast" option.
For real?
In same match we have a "penalty kick awarded" option avaible,but we dont have it for Portugal-Switzerland.
Are you serious with this?!

So,my questions are:
What are your plans for 2019/20 soccer season?
Can we expect "half with the most goals" option avaible next season?
Will you expand "special" markets even more,or this is the limit?
Will you expand "bet builder" option?

Any answer is more then welcome!