Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Match is running (first game was played) and I think Liu will beat Cornet.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack wrote:

Match is running (first game was played) and I think Liu will beat Cornet.

This match is a real nerve dancing one with so much break balls. If you can catch the moment better to use the cash out option. Everything can happen.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Next risky bet goes to You, X -Ostapenko, J 1 with cash out option ofc.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Also got Williams-Murphy (Shanghai Masters) with -1.5 handycap on Murphy.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack wrote:

Currently players have a break, Murphy leads 3-1 and looks more comfortable, I hope he can keep his advantage.

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Currently players have a break, Murphy leads 3-1 and looks more comfortable, I hope he can keep his advantage.

It seems roles have totally changed after break. Williams plays more precisious and Murphy makes bigger mistakes by long shots.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

It seems roles have totally changed after break. Williams plays more precisious and Murphy makes bigger mistakes by long shots.

Murphy won the critical 7th frame and had chance for the 8th tooo, but potted 2 whites in a row. Now Williams has a chance for 4-4.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Murphy won the critical 7th frame and had chance for the 8th tooo, but potted 2 whites in a row. Now Williams has a chance for 4-4.

It's 4-4. it was a funny moment in the 7th frame when the referee placed the pink ball on the blue ball's place and Murphy showed the right place of the ball.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack wrote:

It's 4-4. it was a funny moment in the 7th frame when the referee placed the pink ball on the blue ball's place and Murphy showed the right place of the ball.

Williams led 57-1 but Murphy played brilliantly seemed to tkae the lead to 5-4 but potted the white again. 31 is the lead and 35 remains.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Williams led 57-1 but Murphy played brilliantly seemed to tkae the lead to 5-4 but potted the white again. 31 is the lead and 35 remains.

Murphy missed a long shot again and it's 5-4 to Williams. Next time.

0 Likes