Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

Always thought this thread is missing here. Please post here anything betting related. Tips, gut feelings, crazy odds win or miss, rumours, injuries, whatever. Even questions for mods with the tagging could be here since every other problem there is new thread which make a bit mess on the board.

I'll start. Played today btts till halftime in Djurgarden and Stabaek. There was 0;0 in 44th minute in Norway. Crazy stuff.

I guess NEVER LOSE HOPE

bet.JPG

Now lets hope for this one Thumbs UpCash

Przechwytywanie3434.JPG

This one is pretty too Very Happy

Bez nazwy.jpg

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
10 REPLIES 10
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

Nice double @jerry  and crazy stuff indeed Laugh

I'm happy to find the from with snooker now that world championships are just around the corner ( starting the 20th ) Cash

chinaopen71.37x.png71x fourfold

Good idea for a thread too. I hope people will start posting all sorts of things Thumbs Up

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@jerry   I just noticed that you are Polish so : Siemanko jak to mawiaja w Etiopii Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

@Purps  Played snooker a while not seeing one match in whole life Laugh. There was this guy at other betting site who posted picks (sometimes 20 and more fold with 1.15 odds) in snooker and darts and the profit was fantastic. Now my guy vanished so dont play them anymore. Great odd, put your future things here Tongue. Do you try sometimes odds like 1k and more? Cheeky

Three draws

Przechwytywanie8.JPG

Will try also Dynamo (impressive display against Aue) and Valladolid for a win. Many times though when im leaning towards away win those matches end up in draws so i will try them too Cheeky.

@pinki

Przechwytywanie3434343.JPG

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
FunckyFish Rank 11
Rank 11

Who wants a value bet...lay Juventus against Milan. Juventus is preparing for Champions League next week with Ajax, a lot of injuries and probably they will rest also some important players. Milan needs at least 1 point since they want to remain in top 4 at the end of the league. The odds will crash before Saturday evening. I am a Juventus fan but really I don't think they will care about this match.

jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

Przechwytywanie4345343.JPG

Another beauty Very Happy And again very lucky, 35min in Berlin it was still 0;0.

Sampdoria could win with Roma. Roma is a s h i t show right know and they could go on losing streak. WTF were they thinking hiring Ranieri RoflRofl. Aside miracle season he was always a loser, my bet he is out at the end of season or even beofre that. Anyway, Sampdoria still have hope for Europa League, Quagliarella in lifeform so i think at least they will not lose it.

@FunckyFish  I can agree but Juve in 2nd squad with Dybala etc is still very tough to beat.

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

It seems you like overs. Currently I have a fiver, hope Real won't score more goals.

startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

I'll post here when I feel like it. So we can keep this thread going. 

In the Norwegian League I can recommend the following games : 

Bodo/Glimt - Molde : Molde DNB 1.75 

Ranheim - Haugesund: Over 2.5 goals 1.97

Valerenga - Tromsø:  Over 2.5 goals 1.82 

0 Likes
deanspleen09 Rank 13
Rank 13
solihul moors/ leyton orient - leyton dnb 2.1 need to win to stay top of the league.

jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

@deanspleen09 wrote:
solihul moors/ leyton orient - leyton dnb 2.1 need to win to stay top of the league.

I bet this every season in english league. Teams that need to go to playoff, that fight relegation, that need points for advancement. Must say there are no rules for that. Sometimes team that need 1 point for Play off spot lose to a team that sit safe at the back and play for nothing, at HOME lol. See a match Leeds-Wigan with Leeds at home. Leeds is fighting for 2nd place, Wigan in a relegation battle. Red card for Wigan,  1:0 Leeds, the result at the end....1;2. The odd for this probably more than 100 Very Happy. So even if there are no rules for that sometimes you can find some good matches in late phase of english season. Leyton looks more than ok Thumbs Up.