The betting chit chat

jerry

Przechwytywanie.PNG.a329a09494926580836e7c37269f23ea.PNG

First bet on Euro 2020. Denmark and Austria can probably blow this away. Russia also but the minute before the start odds on Belgium will be less than 1,50. Dont see Hungary making problems for Portugal or Wales against Swiss [here also odds will be lower on Swiss before the game].

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Bookies got rich last night. Porto won, thats ok, probably that match wasnt on the bettors betslip. I reckon people didnt even watch the game, when we had a classic PSG - Bayern at the same time. But man, that match in Paris (what was more exciting than the infamous One Night In Paris :haha:) fixed majority of the tipsters. At every betting site, community and tipster: BTTS, over 3, 4 and 5 goals, corner and card tsunami - and it wasnt the case this time. 

I loved both legs btw, even tho im not fan of PSG or Bayern, it was nailbiting. 👍❤️

• 2 weeks later...

I like Karatsev against Berrettini at the Belgrade tennis tournament. The russian's story is for Hollywood, more than a year ago he couldnt win a match on lower levels, but since the pandemic he is about a top 5 player. Full of confidence, having his first tournament win a few weeks ago, yesterday he was an unbeatable beast against Djokovic on the serb's own homeground! Match of the year so far! Berrettini is not at his best yet (coming from injuries) and his match was also taxing and ended even later during the night. 

Karatsev set is still available at 1.39, thats sure IMO, the odds for winning it dropping, rn around 1.8 (i had at 1.9).

• Thanks 1

Note to myself: Petkovic and Kerber can't play doubles. They are good single players, but can't feel the angles, distances, and their foot work and timing are also terrible. Betting on them during the match only.

Edited by psrquack

now is long weekend behind, just today 2picks and then few days off. 

Good profit still, not complaining, but yesterday was bad.. only hit was west bormwich (X2) and got some of investment back. 

Leicester City - Crystal Palace: Both team to score (1,96)

Nashville Predators - Florida Panthers: 2-Moneyline (1,80)

Singles and Double(3,53)

Peace💯

• Like 1

Ugh that Real-Chelsea was extremely boring 🤮

Well, knowing Guardiola in the knockout stage and his careful approach, tonight might be the same scenario... If he is smart enough he gives the ball to PSG, and dont let them run, Mbappe (if healthy) and co are unstoppable on counterattacks. In Ligue 1 they struggle creating chances against parking buses. But we all know the Catalan 😀 Overloads the central area, passing the ball around like its handball, stretching the field wider, so i think its the best match up for the french out of the semifinalists. 

Depends on Mbappe and his injury, but that 2.6 for PSG to qualify is tempting. Thoughts?

• Like 1

I'm not a fan sharing tips from my local football championship, because many times wishes are over logical thoughts, but this time I think Diósgyőri VTK- Újpest FC will end with a home win for around 2.0 odds.

The visitors will play the Cup final on Sunday and 5 players from them will also miss the game due to yellow/red cards. They will definitely stay in the first division, but the home team are under the line and needs every points against the fight of the relegation. Home team are also in 2 games winning streak, so betting on them seems a good option for me.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, psrquack said:

I'm not a fan sharing tips from my local football championship, because many times wishes are over logical thoughts, but this time I think Diósgyőri VTK- Újpest FC will end with a home win for around 2.0 odds.

The visitors will play the Cup final on Sunday and 5 players from them will also miss the game due to yellow/red cards. They will definitely stay in the first division, but the home team are under the line and needs every points against the fight of the relegation. Home team are also in 2 games winning streak, so betting on them seems a good option for me.

Ujpest still can go down mathematically. They have two tough matches against main rivals, if they loose both and everybody else gets the max points, that could be an unexpected failure😄. Not too realistic scenario though.

Dvtk should take this one (well said reasons, Duck), the goverment just sent couple of millions of support for infrastructure, have to keep them in the first league 😆 I take the cards, we will see plenty. 

• Like 2

I played Over 3 goals on the DVTK - Ujpest match earlier in the morning @2,43. Down to 2,02 now and not playable anymore though 🙄

Let's hope for a high-scoring home win with a touch of violence and we're all happy 😀

• Like 2

Here we go, EPL is finally here after long week of waiting 😇 i have few picks for today, i looked earlier this week and in My eyes its going to Be difficult round.. 

Doube bet: (2,52)

Chelsea-Fulham 1 (1,50) 

Crystal Palace-ManCity over 2,5 (1,68)

-Chelsea has played stable football this season in UCL and PL, they are close to qualify to UCL next season and cant afford to lose points today, should Be routine win, but there is also Fulham fighting for keeping their place in EPL, so i dont think they going to attack very aggressive against chelsea, bcs 1point is win for them today.. it wont Be easy game, but i think Chelsea win this 2-0. Fulhams Injury list is much bigger than Chelsea also.. there is only kovacic injured in Chelsea.. 

-ManCity can confirm EPL title today by taking 3points, both teams know how to score, and last 4/5 matched between these 2 teams is 4 or 5 goals.. i think we might see more than 3 goals but i suggest to bet on over 2,5.

peace 😎

Gail Falkenberg is back on the tennis court after 3 years! She is playing a qualifier at Naples, USA. Why is it interesting? Because she is 74 years old! 🙂

Won a quali round at the Australian Open and reached the top 300 in the 80's, but recently (obviously) she didnt have much success, hopefully she can grab a game. Such an admirable young lady! 😀

Her last win was against the infamous and only one, my favourite Rosalyn Small 5 years ago. Look at her results, hilarious. I think their match is still somewhere on youtube 😅

https://www.tennisexplorer.com/player/small/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 12:24 PM, Livertool said:

Is this just for apple @Jami-Unibet?

IMG_20210426_132112.jpg

On 4/26/2021 at 1:15 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

@Livertool It says on mine "exclusively on our new iOS Apple app."  😥 

On 4/26/2021 at 2:25 PM, Jami-Unibet said:

I think so, for now. 🙂

This should be on Android and Mobile overall now. Well, should've been rolled out last week already but I was not following it.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

What s happened with Unibet?  

I click on Football and nothing happens ...

Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle