The betting chit chat

jerry

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@betterbets wrote:

Im honestly angry, I waited late into the night mainly just to place this bet and its not even usable, and the live support is ridiculously slow

Someone must have messed up settings for that bet, now everyone is in chat but i doubt they have any team to fix it at this hours.

And ofc field goal for chiefs as that what i wanted to bet @ 4.6. Now they owe me +15€ 😏

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@cris1285 wrote:

How on Earth was CRs goal disallowed? Yikes.

That's why i don't like football. In the sport where one goal can be victorious people are to lazy to use cameras and check something twice. Maybe we start to play without shoes if using technology is not accepted 😞

@Pesek wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

How on Earth was CRs goal disallowed? Yikes.

That's why i don't like football. In the sport where one goal can be victorious people are to lazy to use cameras and check something twice. Maybe we start to play without shoes if using technology is not accepted 😞

Don't stop playing at 0-2 but make it 0-5 and you don't have to worry about minor things 😏

@psrquack wrote:

As I previously had written I have good feelings about Finland's play against Ukraine, so I bet on the away team to win.👍

In streakr or normal bet? 

Don't know if it is good choise in streakr but oddwise betting against Ukraine might have idea. As well as they defend and got good results, it is only Ukraine we are talking about. They don't roll over opponents creating goal chances after another and expect Fin to score at least once, more not impossible either, so in my mind could go either way with Ukraine still being slight favourite. GL

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

In streakr or normal bet? 

Don't know if it is good choise in streakr but oddwise betting against Ukraine might have idea. As well as they defend and got good results, it is only Ukraine we are talking about. They don't roll over opponents creating goal chances after another and expect Fin to score at least once, more not impossible either, so in my mind could go either way with Ukraine still being slight favourite. GL

Normal bet at the local betting company. I hope Pukki will be on fire again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...