Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Pesek wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

How on Earth was CRs goal disallowed? Yikes.

That's why i don't like football. In the sport where one goal can be victorious people are to lazy to use cameras and check something twice. Maybe we start to play without shoes if using technology is not accepted Disappointed

Don't stop playing at 0-2 but make it 0-5 and you don't have to worry about minor things Smirk

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
psrquack
Rank 27
Rank 27

As I previously had written I have good feelings about Finland's play against Ukraine, so I bet on the away team to win.Thumbs Up

Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

@psrquack wrote:

As I previously had written I have good feelings about Finland's play against Ukraine, so I bet on the away team to win.Thumbs Up

In streakr or normal bet? 

Don't know if it is good choise in streakr but oddwise betting against Ukraine might have idea. As well as they defend and got good results, it is only Ukraine we are talking about. They don't roll over opponents creating goal chances after another and expect Fin to score at least once, more not impossible either, so in my mind could go either way with Ukraine still being slight favourite. GL

psrquack
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Livertool wrote:

In streakr or normal bet? 

Don't know if it is good choise in streakr but oddwise betting against Ukraine might have idea. As well as they defend and got good results, it is only Ukraine we are talking about. They don't roll over opponents creating goal chances after another and expect Fin to score at least once, more not impossible either, so in my mind could go either way with Ukraine still being slight favourite. GL

Normal bet at the local betting company. I hope Pukki will be on fire again.

Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Considering finnish hattrick bet for today, 2 options....

Safe(ish) version: Ruusuvuori, Pukki to score, Bottas in top 3 PopeyeCash

Blowthedoorsoff: Ruusuvuori 2-0, Fin to win, Räikkönen in top 3 Rofl

psrquack
Rank 27
Rank 27

I'm sorry Mr. Tool tricking you with that match. I was sure those guys could take it down. Btw at least you earned some profit from it.

psrquack
Rank 27
Rank 27

I just checked how many questioned/injured players are in the Granada's squad so for me no question that Manchester will take the away win home.

0 Likes
psrquack
Rank 27
Rank 27

@psrquack wrote:

I just checked how many questioned/injured players are in the Granada's squad so for me no question that Manchester will take the away win home.

It wasn't an easy win but at least worked. Bielefeld-Freiburg both teams to score yes option is for today.

psrquack
Rank 27
Rank 27

@psrquack wrote:

It wasn't an easy win but at least worked. Bielefeld-Freiburg both teams to score yes option is for today.

1-0 wasn't good enough for me. Today's selection is Frankfurt-Wolfsburg over 2,5 goals.

0 Likes
psrquack
Rank 27
Rank 27

@psrquack wrote:

Today's selection is Frankfurt-Wolfsburg over 2,5 goals.

It was green, now let's see if Betis -Atletico Madrid (0-1) 2 could be green aswell.

0 Likes