The betting chit chat

jerry

This has nothing to do with the old lady being injured or not. You may keep saying that if she dodged the ball or if the ball hit her leg instead it would have saved the day , but it would have not.....it's still the same in regards to the rulebook.

Djokovic wasn't defaulted because he hit the lady in the throut or in the leg or anywhere else, he was defaulted due to his negligent disregard to whatever might have happened. So even if ther ball would have landed inched from that ladies , according to the rules, he would still have been disqualified.

Just like it's said in the USTA statement , it's the intention or the recklessy within the court that lead to this decission by the tournament referee.

• Like 4
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@cris1285 wrote:

I never supported the idea to hire oldies there, it clearly shows why.

Good thing for local entrepreneurs that victim was white lady thou. Otherwise they might have seen their business torched too 😏

Totally agree that Djoko should have been warned for first case and breaking rackets to my eye seems worse than what he did. Just bad luck, ball could have landed million different spots behind him but he managed to find that one bad spot. He couldn't probly repeat it fot hundred shot if he would try :haha:

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

This has nothing to do with the old lady being injured or not. You may keep saying that if she dodged the ball or if the ball hit her leg instead it would have saved the day , but it would have not.....it's still the same in regards to the rulebook.

Djokovic wasn't defaulted because he hit the lady in the throut or in the leg or anywhere else, he was defaulted due to his negligent disregard to whatever might have happened. So even if ther ball would have landed inched from that ladies , according to the rules, he would still have been disqualified.

Just like it's said in the USTA statement , it's the intention or the recklessy within the court that lead to this decission by the tournament referee.

That's just it that to me it didn't seem so reckless with dropping ball and hitting it with under swing, not with major force.. I guess it is matter of judgement. But it is what it is

• Like 1

@Livertool  

After this incident, he was not only disqualified in this match. He is deprived of all prize and rating points 😃. In America, they like to inflate an elephant from a fly. 😃
But the fact is, the judge didn't warn the first time.

@Livertool wrote:

@AndreiBN wrote:

That's just it that to me it didn't seem so reckless with dropping ball and hitting it with under swing, not with major force.. I guess it is matter of judgement. But it is what it is

• Like 1

Funniest s h it ever 🤣

Nothing will beat good ol' Nalbandian, watched this live and laughed my a s s off. One of my favourite players of all time but mental midget, if not for this he would be multiple slam winner, he got game on all surfaces.

And we cant forget mighty Shapovalov. Some serious damage by Canadian 🤣

• Like 4
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Naah he was DQd because the ball hit the young lady who watched the birds. Im very convinced, otherwise it wouldnt take ten minutes to decide. If they would take the rulebook seriously, specially that intentionally hitting a ball dangerously or recklessly within the court or hitting a ball with negligent disregard of the consequences earns you a DQ, the likes of Kyrgios and Paire would get ban every second week. But well deserved anyway. 

@AndreiBN wrote:

Good inspiration on using this  €5 Premier League Live free bet from the promotion :

Bet is : Over 2.5 goals in the first 30 minutes :

Capture.PNG.3554ceee7e2e5d87b1a2b4d0a3aac42f.PNG

@AndreiBN 

#metoo

metoo.png.49b0a285e110b0d35e8b77c0fdf47286.png

Lesser odds than on yours, but I'll take it. Betbuilder itself didn't go as well.

Good luck on the La Liga one :Thumbsup:

Good to see Leeds back in the Premier League btw. Looks like they've come to play ( haven't watched the match though ) :Smile:

• Like 5

@AndreiBN wrote:

But no more spoilers for now 🤫 Rolland Garros it's just few days away , so we will keep the tennis frenzy here in the community going.

How didnt i know that they run French Open this year? Judging from the ligue there will be people in the stands, or im wrong? Will there be Wimbledon also? Maybe in november 🤣

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry , 

There will be spectators allwoed , but with some restrictions , but better compared to the empty stadium at the US Open.

No Wimbledon this year. The've cash out the insurrance for it  ( the only Grand Slam that had a pandemic inssurance ), so no stress from them :D

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

No Wimbledon this year. The've cash out the insurrance for it  ( the only Grand Slam that had a pandemic inssurance ), so no stress from them :D

Wow, thats some bonifide conspiracy stuff 😏. Pandemic insurance - you just cant make this s h i t up. Same category as selling airline stocks just before 9.11 🤣

French Open in late september will be interesting. You can count on at least two rainy days if not more for example :scared:

@JeppeL  WHat is happening with Unibet? Final at ATP Rome today, big tournament! You have online the poorest offer for a tennis match. I have more offers at competitors on ITF matches that you have on ATP 1000 final. Only one line on U/O games, handicap the line with even odds -5.5 is missing. I am asking too much for 1-2 stats offers at least? 

Unibet 7 offers - competitors 100+

unibetoff.thumb.JPG.4f44deca8f3d29c7625be232879e2c2d.JPG

@JeppeL wrote:

@FunckyFish I'll pass the feedback along.. Do you find it often that the tennis offerings you want, aren't available? In the short term, we can definitely try and request a stat bet if there's another tournament selection you fell is lacking.

/Jeppe

In general I've saw stats bets on Unibet in important tournaments in the final only. Today nothing. 

Of course in general is very bad offer.

Tomorrow ATP Hamburg Evans - Tsitsipas

Unibet:  6 match offers with 1 line on handicaps and 1 line on U/O

Another bookie competitor where I bet: 85 match offers with 11 lines on handicaps and 11 lines on U/O, offer on aces, double faults, total breaks, margin victory and a lot of combined bets.

This is huge difference!