The betting chit chat

jerry

@bjorn2390 wrote:

OK. Thanks. I´ll look into it - I am uncertain if that could be. But OK. Still curious

@bjorn2390 That's exactly what it means. It's a dynamic number because as the match progresses markets are updated, added or taken away. 😃👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Anthony Fowler defeats Adam Harper via seventh round stoppage.

Few comments:

Stop the **** fight. Too many hard cumulative headshots.

Ref should stop the fight.

About time Harper’s corner pulled him out.

Would like to see Harper’s corner pull him out now.

This fowler Harper fight should of been stopped 2 rounds ago!!!!! 

:Waterfall:

B0BE036B-DB13-4301-9C3B-805D5D62986B.thumb.jpeg.3d1187297a547c2f4813f2bcd36a2c2a.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Live bet 24th minute 0-1
MOL Fehervar v Bohemians - Qualify to next round MOL Fehervar 1.57

Mol Fehervar is absolute favourite, they had got many goal attempts, but have no luck in the box area. Bohemias is a low quality team, chase the ball, althouh had got two opportunities, both were great chances, prefer the counter attacks. 

@CharismaMan wrote:

Live bet 24th minute 0-1

MOL Fehervar v Bohemians - Qualify to next round MOL Fehervar 1.57

Mol Fehervar is absolute favourite, they had got many goal attempts, but have no luck in the box area. Bohemias is a low quality team, chase the ball, althouh had got two opportunities, both were great chances, prefer the counter attacks. 

Fehervar advance to the next round after penalty SO

• Like 1

Czech Republic v Scotland 2 2.55

Uefa says the Czech Republic v Scotland game in the Nations League on Monday will go ahead, despite the Czech national team issuing a statement last night saying they won't play the match due to coronavirus concerns. Tthe Czech FA will try to field a “reserve team” against Scotland on Monday - minus players from rebel clubs Viktoria Plzen, Slavia & Sparta Prague.

@Iceman wrote:

Djokovic:haha:

@AndreiBN  or anyone comment?

Not the biggest Djokovic fan , but i would prefer , him or any other player for that matter , from a tournament, especially from a Grand Slam , to be eliminated based on his sports performance.

But from the rulebook of the Grand Slam , in my opinion there is no doubt that he had to be disqualified. Of course his intention was not to hit the line referee lady , but hitting that ball was clearly an intention. And when you're world no. 1 , you don't do something like that. Unlucky for him that the ball went right in that direction , but it's a clear case of default for unsportsman conduct. To be honest , was a bit surprised that it took so long for the officials to come to this decission , but yeah , we're talking about world no. 1 , so...But any other player , would have been disqualified in 2 minutes after this kind of gesture.

Will be interesting now to follow this 2nd week of US Open and see what happens now in the men's event after this match.

On top of that , not that it affects him at all , he got fined and lost every point and money he got since the start of US Open 🤣 :

118651384_10222753920971631_6594159514880878451_o.thumb.jpg.8063d22171d4df0d65e77467cabb68ea.jpg

• Like 3
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Players hit those balls all the time back there and it even wasn't that hard hit. Bad luck that it hit throat and not knee for example, i doubt they would have kicked Djoko out in that scenario. But rules are rules.

https://youtu.be/LkiMW3SDLq4

Just a shame, started watching on 3-3 and it was really good tennis and with Busta so close of getting first set, could have been awesome match.

That old lady should be moore fit and dodged that ball,she was supposed to watch the field not birds in the sky 🤣 . I don't know why so old people are accepted as line refferee. She looked like Neymar's Nanny after that acting🤣:laugh:

@Boby I am sure if you were in that old lady place it was same thing with you...or me...or somebody else with same height. The ball came with speed...maybe not 100 km/h, but if you watch the video with full speed it was very fast. And a tennis ball direct into your throat for sure you cannot feel well after this. Djokovic must be happy that the women is ok, if the ball was faster it could be a bigger problem for him...

Such a weird situation.

There was a case before during the game when Djokovic should be warned, but the chair empire didnt follow the rules. That should save everyone from this whole scenario.

The lineswoman also didnt do her job properly. I mean dafaq she was doing, daydreaming? She has nothing else to do, just stay there ad focus on the ball for 3 hours. Not even reflexes to raise arm or something? I dont get it, weird. I never supported the idea to hire oldies there, it clearly shows why.

However its not the first time for Djokovic, he can get very frustrated on court, in 2016 RG he was lucky to avoid the DQ but not now. Its called karma bit ch. Unfortunate that he actually just passed the ball behind, wasnt even an angry 200 km per hour shot (what Federer used to bomb in the stands). But it is what it is, rules have to be followed, and maybe he learns from this. New Grand Slam winner since 2014!

• Like 2