The betting chit chat

jerry

@Boby

How often are upsets in chess? Myself was betting mainly on draws and was pretty close to some big odds :scared:

Is there some statistic site for chess with h2h etc?

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

L1.thumb.PNG.b4c1d508cbf6b780b981add1e7a0eccc.PNG1 = Over 2.5 Maps

2 = Nemiga to Win 2-0

3 = Team Spirit to Win

4 = Dignitas to Win 1 Map from a Best of 3

5 = Heretics to Win

6 = ENCE to Win 1 Map from a Best of 3

7 = Nip to Win

8 = Envy to Win 1 Map from a Best of 3

9 = Over 2.5 Maps

• Like 5

If we happen to have anyone here that took part on the UFC promotion last night, would you please let me know if you have received the free bet by now?

It was supposed to get credited immediately after the bet has been settled, but at least for me it's still missing :happyshy:

Thanks 👍

This was an enjoyable one 😀

Had to make some kind of a live bet because had one €5 bet hanging that was due to expire tomorrow. I always like to go higher odds with these smaller freebets...... paid out nicely this time :cash:

bet.png.931d0ad6646a9dbf248b0829bfc3f143.png

BATE win, Smolevichi over 1.5, BATE over 4.5

Placed the bet right after Smolevichi scored on the first minute, and with BATE getting their mojo back after a slow start to the season, figured there could be crazy game ahead.

result.thumb.png.4e37f9146c217558837d5eda7d65176f.png

Scary late with the 5th goal :Lovekiss:

Smolevichi over 2.5 would obv have paid way more, but let's not get greedy :Happyshy:

• Like 6

@ReCorpH

Przechwytywaniefff.PNG.e555aabdaacd7dc48ceaf47375daa3d6.PNG

Any reason why Unibet is about the only entity that dont allow combinations of same players/teams that are playing diffrent matches with diffrent oponnents? I asked this elsewhere but especially now its frustrating. Making coupon with table tennis/darts seem impossible.

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@psrquack wrote:

@FreedoM: goals in the extra time, no goals when everything says it must be over, missed set points in a row, suspended cash out when you want to use it, cancelled bets due to the technical reasons and so on. The bright and sunny side of betting.

Funk, dude. I'm again in the Broke Zone. :wonder:

My fault, nothing to say. :annoyed:

I realized that betting is not my game despite doing heaps of research for every bet i make, i'm still at the mercy of individuals. :scared:

Mathematically on paper it looks amazing and then you look at the match and see individuals that get paid heaps and not having a solid grasp of the basic concepts. 😞

Ah, wish teams made players study game theory. 😃

Most likely gonna participate in the betting promos if they are worth it and the qualifying bet is under €1, but that's it, no more Big Betting for myself. :happyshy:

Guess it's time to build it back up and the most savage way is going through the Freeroll trenches as the best punishment for failure. :popeye:

If i'm not capable of building it up till the end of Q2 i'm gonna deposit, probably start a blog and try to run it as high as possible. 😛

Till then watch yourself in the Freerolls, this is the perfect time for me to study the game and collect some feathers on my way to glory. 😏

• Like 2

@FreedoM wrote:

Do you ever feel like your a character in a movie script / book and the writer decides that you are the dude who will always fail in surreal fashion everytime you try to step up. :annoyed:

giphy 

Absolutely 100%. 

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png