The betting chit chat

jerry

• 3 weeks later...

@ReCorpH i got today bonus for virtual sports 10PLN :happyshy: and i've some weird things around it:

1. ID kuponu: 5e8afd4cf695310179c2a7f9

10pln3.png.12fae582324092a527888cded2ce95da.pngS

2. x1 or more?:Wonder:

10pln1.png.39d18d42c53b8beda12758d32312b40a.png

3. i bet this 10pln and it took 2500pln from:Cool:

10pln2.png.0773cfccafa1079c48a8005b72e5f32f.png

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

It's strange, but since Unibet has introduced the betting opportunity on russian table tennis and esport betting option with live streams I enjoy them much better than betting on a regular football game. It's much faster and there are interesting conversations on twich which game is fixed (all of them no question😛).

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

It's strange, but since Unibet has introduced the betting opportunity on russian table tennis and esport betting option with live streams I enjoy them much better than betting on a regular football game. It's much faster and there are interesting conversations on twich which game is fixed (all of them no question😛).

Have you watched those table tennis streams while betting? Real top sport, dudes are like +50 years old and exhausted after every ball. I guess it is not big surprise thou carrying beer bellies like that 🤣

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

Have you watched those table tennis streams while betting? Real top sport, dudes are like +50 years old and exhausted after every ball. I guess it is not big surprise thou carrying beer bellies like that 🤣

I told you, I really like that, like watching a women cleaning the field before the game starts or searching the ball in the pleates of a curtain . It's more closely to the average people like me and I can follow the path of the ball aswell. For me this is a big upgrade.

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

Ohh, that's hurt me @Purps . Didn't you have cash out option?

@psrquack 

Thanks for sharing the "pain" :happyshy:

Only made this bet to find use for the 30% boost for e-sports fivefolds. There's never an option to cashout when using those.

Have to try something similar today though, it was thrilling to follow the last matches 😀

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

You didnt want to bet on Evil 2-0 (ensuring profit), or the other late match was also difficult? 

@psrquack wrote:

Then a manually intervention was needed like placing a slip with the other outcome if only one game remains

I have never understood the logic behind doing so, so I've refused to do it.

Also here the 2 late matches were played at the same time and this was more or less a fun bet.

One fiddy lost... and a fun night watching headshots gained 😃

• Like 2

@Purps wrote:

Also here the 2 late matches were played at the same time and this was more or less a fun bet.

One fiddy lost... and a fun night watching headshots gained 😃

If the bet doesn't hurt your BR then making a surebet isn't necessary and then fun factor is greater then the eager of profit, so you made a good decision not securing it.

• Like 1

@smulkku123 wrote:

What do you think, can Liquid beat EG once again today ? My guts say it's EG who win this time but not sure if it's good idea to follow that hunch :P

Something went strange with the odds, because last match was 1,57 to 2,30 and now 1,20 to 4,33. Did EG have a chance last time? If yes then betting on EG to win and sellling them in profit would be good. Btw the most important question is why everybody is backing Liquid today. May it happen that EG's best player won't play or so?

• Like 2