The betting chit chat

jerry

@Livertool wrote:

Funny, you would think that odds don't come down when you add bet to bet builder :laugh:

Ofc there has to be over 0.5 goals in the match to RB be able to win yet how can odds be lower with that :speechless:

Won't you dare adding an oddsboost to this.😛 Maybe that will lower the odds even more.

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Funny, you would think that odds don't come down when you add bet to bet builder :laugh:

bb1.JPG.79120238c8ba58bbdd99f88dc1ace939.JPGbb2.JPG.f6e4599ebeddca224750dd7cff0cd1c6.JPG

Ofc there has to be over 0.5 goals in the match to RB be able to win yet how can odds be lower with that :speechless:

@Livertool  You have Leipzig to win at 1.55 so the 0-0 draw would favour the bookie, your bet would obviously lose. By taking out the 0-0 draw you are removing one result that favours the bookie, therefore the odds have to shift slightly in the bookies favour to reflect that. It does look counter intuitive at first glance but I think that's the reason. 😃

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Maybe its too early, and i dont see or understand something, but how come. If Leipzig wins, over 0,5 goals is automatically good. The odds cant be lower. :geek:

Leipzig wins and over 0,5 goals in the match,˘those are the bets, is that correct @Livertool ? 

edit: its the same here, so no photoshop included 🤣 Out of curiousity: that combination doesnt make sense why you even consider adding it? 

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Won't you dare adding an oddsboost to this.😛 Maybe that will lower the odds even more.

That would be something. High enough boost and you would have to pay bookie if slip is green. In the other hand i don't know if that would be bad. I mean, besides money, gambling is way to make yourself feel good so if red slip is the way to do that that would be quite awesome. Adding that to strategy of Duckbet...opening soon so everyone keep your eyes open... :D

@GR1ZZL3R  @cris1285 

I think it just some glitch in system and it should turn off those selections that fight with other bets in slip?

• Like 1

@Livertool @cris1285  I don't think this is a glitch at all and I'm still going down the counter intuitive path. You said it yourself, there has to be a goal for your bet to win, so adding something on the bet that has to happen must lower the odds. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Livertool @cris1285  I don't think this is a glitch at all and I'm still going down the counter intuitive path. You said it yourself, there has to be a goal for your bet to win, so adding something on the bet that has to happen must lower the odds. 

Every goal that Tottenham makes also favours bookie so the system thinks it is RB that makes the goal even the bet is there is over 0.5 goals in my slip.

Odds has chanced little bit so here is pictures with over 0.5 goals total, RB amd Tottenham so you see that system don't give benefit of doubt that for example Tottenham makes first goal and therefore harder to RB to win.

rb1.JPG.d629535bffba91defb34cb3141787bcb.JPGrb2.JPG.91891b12f3feee982c515a838fb9c5ab.JPGrb3.JPG.2d0a4294ab1c0e20ac97c7a0cb51a9b0.JPG

Not a big deal but i think they should remove that glitch cause it makes no sense.

Finally,Unibet is unique in something.Not in a positive way,but hey. 😃

When you try to make same combination as your`s Livertool  on 888,also Kambi,system already narrow options based on your first choice.
In this case,they only offer over/under 2,5 goals for home team as na extra bet on betbuilder betslip.

Decreasing the final odds on a two bets? :laugh:

• Like 2

@Livertool 

rb1.JPG.f1ccc1e9cb2a608b51ac8caf03723ac8.JPGrb2.JPG.e8f713d569cb34b6585e0db700b27d79.JPGrb3.JPG.1e4e8e695b18435c62f3109c297c94c2.JPG

If either team score a goal then the 0-0 draw that favours Unibet is taken out, therefore you're not going to get bigger odds. If RB score then they are much more likely to win, favouring you, therefore you are not going to get bigger odds. If Spurs score then they are much more likely to win, favouring Unibet, reflected in the bigger odds offered. You have to look at what is going to happen to the odds if a  certain event occurs, changing the likely outcome of the game and therefore the odds going to be offered. :wonder:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

If either team score a goal then the 0-0 draw that favours Unibet is taken out, therefore you're not going to get bigger odds. If RB score then they are much more likely to win, favouring you, therefore you are not going to get bigger odds. If Spurs score then they are much more likely to win, favouring Unibet, reflected in the bigger odds offered. You have to look at what is going to happen to the odds if a  certain event occurs, changing the likely outcome of the game and therefore the odds going to be offered. :wonder:

I'm sorry @GR1ZZL3R  but i have difficulties to follow that train of thought. RB CAN NOT win without goal in match so that over 0.5 goals is sort of included in odds of 1.58 and so odds can't drop if goal is made. Shouldn't be higher either so it should be just closed option, imo.

• Like 1

I'm sorry @GR1ZZL3R  but i have difficulties to follow that train of thought. RB CAN NOT win without goal in match so that over 0.5 goals is sort of included in odds of 1.58 and so odds can't drop if goal is made. Shouldn't be higher either so it should be just closed option, imo.

@Livertool  I agree that RB must score to win so intuitively you would think that doesn't affect the odds, but it does. If they score they have taken out a winning bet for Unibet, the 0-0 draw, whereas all other scores are still possible, therefore the odds have to be lower in that case. If Spurs score the 0-0 disappears but UB are still winning at that point. If either team scores the 0-0 still disappears, so UB lose a winning score for them, so the odds have to be different. Whatever happens in the match, all possible outcomes still have to be considered when setting the odds, and how each event could alter the odds.

Off to watch the racing now. 🤣👍

Hi @RayL,what happens when our betslip,backed with free bet,ends up as void?

System issue us new free bet,or free bet end up as used?

Asking it because this weekend there is a lot of cancelled football matches,and others are about to.                                                  Don't wanna fush my free bets. 😉

@XY wrote:

Hi @RayL,what happens when our betslip,backed with free bet,ends up as void?

System issue us new free bet,or free bet end up as used?

Asking it because this weekend there is a lot of cancelled football matches,and others are about to.                                                  Don't wanna fush my free bets. 😉

@XY , usually , if a betslip containing a voided selection made with a free bet is lost. But maybe some magic can happen from the guys here if this will be the case :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@Livertool wrote:

Apparently there goes Euro champs for this year. Stupid flue 😞

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/euro-2020/2020/football-news-report-uefa-set-to-delay-euro-2020-until-2021_sto7702062/story.shtml 

This season is a mess anyway, let them have the summer break now, continue the leagues during the summer and play the Euros next year. We will experience similar mess at the Qatar winter WC, so why not.

Gary Neville is pushing really hard on Twitter, he wants the Premier League to be delayed. Im not saying its a bad idea, but I think his secret wish is to cancel the whole season, so Liverpool would remain titleless in the Premier League era. :Rofl:

Meanwhile MLS also shut down the league for at least 30 days. Lets hope 30 days will be really enough to get rid of this disaster. 

• Like 1

Stubbe is probly waiting that Bl gets cancelled so he gets his Schalke bets voided 🤣

But anyhow if situation stays like this and they don't come up with vaccine like really fast, just out of finance pov they will delay/cancel lot of leagues/events.Sad but true.

• Like 1