The betting chit chat

jerry

I would not cash out that one @Want2Believe ("comission" bro). But i would find the best available odds on Duran and Schwartzman and i would place a small bet on them, to make sure its a win-win. You are good, because their odds are increasing, see at https://www.oddsportal.com/tennis/australia/atp-australian-open-doubles/duran-guillermo-schwartzman-diego-kubot-lukasz-melo-marcelo-KGato7qS/.

Btw, beautiful selection. :Thumbsup:

• Like 1

@Pesek wrote:

@XY Nice one, too bad it's freebet and you don't have a cashout option. Good luck with it.

Thanks @Pesek ! :atisfied:

I am fine with not having cash-out available because biggest concern has passed,Kayseri-Ankaragucu you know.

Also,could defend betslip,if we survive weekend. 😃

Soo things looks good! HOOOOLD! 😀

This is already history, now Barcelona made another bad match but this time not even messi couldnt save them. I am so curious how Barcelona will work without Messi and Suarez, cause for now Grienzman is not even at 50% of how he was to be.

Yeah,Benfica was in control of the match all the time and I thanks them for that. 😃

Just went through clubs official pages,and dont like what I read to be honest. 

Probably will decide tomorrow,to play counter or just leave it as it is.
Morning is smarter than night. 😉

Any advice is welcome!

@him26 wrote:

Finger crossed that Burnemoth will score first, cause i dont see Arsenal do not score. Hope for a match like Liverpool tonight.

Agree,but again I dont mind Arsenal scoring first.Would be surprised if Ozil would be scorer,though 😉

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

I know @Purps but with my luck I might have been looking to do a little hedge bet just in case. @XY did mention he would be considering his options. 😃

Yeah,thought about to play counter,but decided to stick with as it is.It is nice sum of money,but not some big to fight for.

If I can express myself like that. :happyshy: