The betting chit chat

jerry

@Livertool wrote:

Quote from new members: "very nice" 👍:cash:

Is there extra value for using dollars? Is it like 5€ freebet?

Cheers.

It's the "freebet club" freebet, so I had to make 4 $7 pre-match bets to get it, whereas you have to make 4 €5 bets to get a €5 freebet, so no extra value for the currency.

• Like 1

@Purps

Damn, man youre making a killing here. I made like 3e on that Jokerit draw 😏 cause i had both to score, but i also had Jokerit for the win for 128 odd. They had crazy chance at last minute and blew it. With Ska i played for two goals and fook if i know why i didnt bet draw just for kicks. Again with Riga i played both to score, and was kickin myself why not both to score 2 or a draw.[well i would bet on that but Unibet blocked this match so much that i missed my window, betting hockey on Unibet is a pain sometimes].  You really need to have a brain for this or go for every match no matter what 😪  Congrats man :cash:.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's not Unibet but one of our local bookies offered 10€ risk-free (live?)bet to NHL/KHL game and to qualify for it you had to make hockey bet with 3 (or more) selctions with minimum odds 6 - and my take on it was so average as it seems 🆒

20200103_071654466.jpeg.5e91e28ca6db0661e353746c400c575d.jpeg

• Like 5

@FreedoM wrote:

giphyIt's so ridiculous, do i have to lose every time i risk all my roll for an 40% increase. :teardrop:

giphyLiterally as i checked the score again and saw it was 1-2 for Barcelona i clicked cash out for a small profit and in the same second the other team scored and i got a decline. I feel this it's a sign from the universe to not take such a risk again, stop investing in anything other than poker. I don't feel sad or angry, but i feel so annoyed. 

• Like 1

Guys, give me pls advise against my greed :)
I have 11-fold ticket. 10 events are already in green. Last match is btw Duran/Schwartzman - Kubot/Melo. My pick is moneyline Kubot/Melo for 1.2
Would you cash it out at the first moment when this option will appear tomorrow? or would you stay until total win/disaster? 

Screenshot_1.png.2c13065ed42293d5cfb382a0d3ac2419.png