The betting chit chat

jerry

@psrquack wrote:

I think they will figure out penalties after the end of the extra time doesn't count to this bet. Thinking it twice it would be a huge advantage on the players site if those penalties would consider as 1 goal/penalty.

How else man? So one penalty is 0,5 goal? Maybe 1/25. Its hard to hit two penalties from both teams. Market state INCLUDING PENALTIES, not including penalty, or including two series of penalties or one series. And i have those won before. This is Unibet mistake im pretty sure.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I think they will figure out penalties after the end of the extra time doesn't count to this bet. Thinking it twice it would be a huge advantage on the players site if those penalties would consider as 1 goal/penalty.

How else man? So one penalty is 0,5 goal? Maybe 1/25. Its hard to hit two penalties from both teams. Market state INCLUDING PENALTIES, not including penalty, or including two series of penalties or one series. And i have those won before. This is Unibet mistake im pretty sure.

I think penalties after the end of overtime won't count to the number of goals. Like in football, if there are penalties the final result is 0-0 what counts to over/under goals and penalty score is 5-3. Btw I would be happy of i count it wrong.

Tonight in NBA

Magic vs Warriors

over 205 points @1.94

These sides have been quite good recently as they both lost 4 of the last 5 matches so surely they'll be motivated to lose again right ... Also I guess i'm ready for Orlando to show their "Magic" one more time then ... :wonder:

• Like 2

@Rushbie

Here what i use. I just change the colors in stylish to make new one.

#header {
background-color: #b7061d;
}
#drawer-bottom {
background-color: #0b2e2f;
}
.button, .BetOfferButtonCompact__button___35nd, .BetOfferButtonCompact__button___35nd9, #KambiBC-container .KambiBC-mod-outcome, .BetButton__button___3o7hC {
background: #1 !important;
}
.button, .BetOfferButtonCompact__button___35nd9:hover, #KambiBC-container .KambiBC-mod-outcome:hover {
background: #2183f3 !important;
}
.KambiBC-player {
max-width: 1280px !important;
max-height: 720px !important;
}
.kambihtml5 .KambiBC-util-new-framework-layout #KambiBC-container .KambiBC-navigation-menu-view {
border-top: 4px solid #b7061d;
background: #333;
}
.main-navigation {
border-top: 1px solid #2074b7;
}
.sub-navigation {
}
.main-navigation>nav>ul li.active .link-item {
background: #068eb7;
}
#header .bottom-container .header-container .brand-logo {
content: url(http://i.imgur.com/mUKeedt.png);
}
.hrvuyf, .eUdTSJ, .eUdTSJ:-webkit-autofill, .hrvuyf:-webkit-autofill {
-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 0 1000px #6721f3 inset;
-webkit-text-fill-color: #090000;
color: #621e1e;
}
.secondary2_uei7ab-o_O-button_14j0avi-o_O-headerButton_lga9r9, .btn, #header .btn-secondary-2, #header .btn-secondary-2.active, .btn.btn-tertiary {
background: #312222;
color: #bfc613 !important;
border: none;
}
.btn.btn-tertiary:focus, .btn.btn-tertiary:hover, .btn:focus, .btn:hover, #header .btn-secondary-2.active:hover, #header .btn-secondary-2:hover {
background: hsla(0, 11%, 23%, .15);
}
#drawer-bottom .drawer-arrow {
border-bottom-color: #2573b1;
}
#drawer-bottom .account-box-data-column.shortcuts .shortcuts-list-item a, #drawer-bottom .account-box-data-column+.account-box-data-co
  • Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Checked tonight's NHL games odds and this game has the lowest over line of all ...

Dallas Stars  vs New York Islanders

over 5 goals incl OT & shootout @1.76

same odds about normal time are @1.95 but i think that option is safer should the score be like 2:2 if game goes to OT lol ... Anyway i believe it's second (or third) time this seadon when i see NHL game over line being this high so i guess i'm definitely going to try it tonight (and then watch match highlights from NHL youtube channel to see how "brilliant" this idea was) 😏

I feel there will be missed penalties tonight, but of course i chickened out from a combination of doubles. 🤣 Dortmund, Chelsea, Valencia, Ajax all missed at least one this season, and their matches are still tense, life or death situations, Barcelona always miss penalties. 

Liverpool winning Europa League, i need an odds 😏

• Like 1

Got this weird feeling that Napoli could lose tonight with Genk. They play against Ancelloti for a while and i think bad display today could do the trick. All in all they they would definately qualify even if they lose since Liverpool will not lose to Salzburg. Also Liverpool could play for bookies but with Napoli win they are out if they lose [well they can lose but only 5:4 and probably 4;3 not sure about this]. So this is like weird mutual destruction scenario 🤣😀🆒

I can see that they both dont win their matches and play for bookies. There could be draws, but i go for Genk win i really think even handis like 1:3 2:4 0:2 are in the cards for Ancelloti exit. Worth to try at least.

• Like 3