The betting chit chat

jerry

Tonight in NBA 

Nuggets vs Celtics

over 205 points @1.82

checked upcoming NBA games odds in OLBG and there this match over line is set at 206 points i think so i guess 205p myst be also great option considering teams have won 4 & 3 of the last 5 matches and so on ... Most importantly: considering how previous NBA bets went then neither team isn't named Orlando so this should be already half win right ... :wonder:

• Like 1

I have checked the SuperToTo overall leaderboard and don't know what to do in the next round. Should I go with the flock and secure my position on the overall leaderboard what grants me a hugh chance finishing ITM but i won't have a chance in the daily tournament, or should I risk my overall standing and go for some surprize results and hope I will catch  the daily prize too what will also grant my a secure place in the overall standing. On the other hand I can lose both the overall and the daily prizes.

@HonorTheGame wrote:

The odds will most likely remain the same, @startelverx because they are valid only if it is a starter. In all the other cases - comes in as a sub or doesn't play at all - your pick will be voided.

Fine, I am just surprised the odds are that high, last time it was around 1.60ish.  WHen he is ready to play it means goals, goals and goals. 

I have also placed a bet on a hat-trick : 20.00  and 2 goals: 5.50 

• Like 2

Going to try LIVEBET i guess ...

Astana vs Man Utd U21

over 8.5 corners @1.87

Almost 30 minutes played with just 2 corners earned so far so it's doesnt look too realistic. But lets see ... Weather conditions in Astana are perfect with local air temperature being around -15'C or so - that would suggest teams will need to attack even more to stay warm and that hopefully means more corners aswell or whatever ...

• Like 1

Have little problem. My bet was won money paid and then bet was lost money taken. I didnt took advanatage from system glitch or anything like that. Played this market too many times i can think of and it was always won in situation like this.

Market is both teams to score 2 goals including overtime and penalties

After overtime it was 1:1

Przechwytywaniefdfdf.JPG.59f0e5826833ec06a969156b3c303d36.JPG;'

Talked with support about this and should know in 3 hours or so. WHat do you think guys?

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist