The betting chit chat

jerry

@Katfin wrote:

I've got 5p left. Where can I spend it? 

Hi @Katfin 

There are some UO centrolls at 0.01 cents each day, 16:10 G.M.T is the first today, and UK centroll flips at 0.05c, first at 14;15 G.M.T. Some of the slots are low stakes but I'm not a regular there, so you'll have to search. :teardrop:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Katfin wrote:

I've got 5p left. Where can I spend it? 

Hi @Katfin 

There are some UO centrolls at 0.01 cents each day, 16:10 G.M.T is the first today, and UK centroll flips at 0.05c, first at 14;15 G.M.T. Some of the slots are low stakes but I'm not a regular there, so you'll have to search. :teardrop:

Cardschat centrolls are better (on Wednesday and Saturday). Multifruit slot also accepts stakes at 0.02.

@psrquack 

NBA Free Agency bingo free bet in July.

@Livertool 

Well, the Trump curse struck again! Hard! 🤣 I'll make it up to you next year during the presidential election...

Having said that, the question is whether or not Curry and Thompson come back in a few months and GS is still in the hunt for a playoff spot. The RS is pretty meaningless in the NBA except to little kids and degenerate gamblers. :laugh:

The BVB bet is not looking bad, once Favre decides to release the brake and step on the gas pedal, watch out! :cash:

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"