The betting chit chat

jerry

Got a €10 Free Bet from a promotion this weekend on EURO 2020 qualifiers having to place a bet of at elast €30 on Romania's match yesterday.

After i received it i saw it can only be used for EURO 2020 qualifiers matches and it must be single ( individiula ) bet , so i thought it will be a waste as i need to use the bet builder function and most of the time it's very tricky with 3 or more selections from the same match. 

But to my surprise it was a green one :)

Capture.PNG.4eb5e15ffbf8f3f1a3b019ff85ed54b4.PNG

• Like 9
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I hope you are right about Fin but i got big doubts.

Pukki has been out of that great form for few matches already and besides him we got none that we could expect to make goals. Pohjanpalo maybe but he played first minutes in real game on saturday after 18 months injured and recovering.

Arajuuri is out and he is our leader of defence and key player in set pieces as he is guite good in aerial battles.

Not a easy match for sure :scared:

• Like 1

@Whoever wrote:

20191015_140008344.jpeg.2c374c9b17062e926a254057740dc48d.jpeg20191015_140102344.jpeg.9233710938ab0481b4b4beec433641cf.jpeg

Made this bet (7* over 9.5 corners) so watching today's european qualifiers could be more intresting (or not should early game fail lol) ...

Oh well then. Obviously there were 7 first half corners in FIN-ARM game(all for Finland) and in the second half teams dont even bother ad they manage to get just 2 extra corners -.- :wonder: 😞

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Fin's game was an easy win, now ahead to the remaining ones.

That was double fun, right pick for you and there is no way we can mess up our first qualification for final tourny. I'll marry Greta with WuDu as my bestman if we don't make it now 🤣

Will be there playing the church's pipe organ when that happens :laugh:

• Like 2

@Rushbie wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Fin's game was an easy win, now ahead to the remaining ones.

That was double fun, right pick for you and there is no way we can mess up our first qualification for final tourny. I'll marry Greta with WuDu as my bestman if we don't make it now 🤣

Will be there playing the church's pipe organ when that happens :laugh:

Maybe, or then the pope himself is doing Deicide like no tomorrow 😛 

Getting to Greta (edit cause first i wrote Great 🤣) marry me maybe tough but WuDu to join that party as bestman i consider impossible :laugh:

• Like 1