The betting chit chat

jerry

@CharismaMan wrote:

Need a team which go to playoff. I look for a key players whose suspensed after next caution. They got a yellow card today then will missed the last regular season match. The coach will happy if the best XI available for the playoff and no suspensed factor. I think at least two tip will green. 

77C438D0-4F10-4711-AC11-2C1001D3BD72.thumb.jpeg.08e8cc24115554086534deb2aa80da9b.jpeg

I expect min. 2 winners; only one win, but Rooney’ yellow bring a small profit. 

I wonder how many competitors have choosen Juventus to win in the betting challenge promotion. I'm not sure jumpint into band wagon is a good idea or not? If Juventus wins you are in the nexct round, as the majority of the participants aswell, but if not your chances will radically increase for the first prize, and we all know from poker you should play for the win, not for the ITM places. On the other hand just surviving the 4 rounds also gives you a freebet and it seems betting on Juventus is the perfect bet what could easily deliver to the next round. So the main question is is this the well known Prisoner's Dilemma or we should be the sneaky farmer who allows another cow firstly to the common meadow. Interesting.

• Like 1

https://imgur.com/a/Nwy666F      758 odd :Inlove:    That will be probably it for my NHL winnings and i will not hit anything since i will get the winnings back to the house :Tongue:.

I know its not Unibet but they still dont offer that kind of combos [was hoping that this year it will be it, but nope]. I hope i will not be banned for this :Wink:

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Guys, one question. Is the oddsportal site for you also really slow over the last few days/weeks?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"