Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

I wonder how many competitors have choosen Juventus to win in the betting challenge promotion. I'm not sure jumpint into band wagon is a good idea or not? If Juventus wins you are in the nexct round, as the majority of the participants aswell, but if not your chances will radically increase for the first prize, and we all know from poker you should play for the win, not for the ITM places. On the other hand just surviving the 4 rounds also gives you a freebet and it seems betting on Juventus is the perfect bet what could easily deliver to the next round. So the main question is is this the well known Prisoner's Dilemma or we should be the sneaky farmer who allows another cow firstly to the common meadow. Interesting.

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

https://imgur.com/a/Nwy666F      758 odd In Love    That will be probably it for my NHL winnings and i will not hit anything since i will get the winnings back to the house Tongue.

I know its not Unibet but they still dont offer that kind of combos [was hoping that this year it will be it, but nope]. I hope i will not be banned for this Wink

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Who is watching Darts Grand Prix tonight? I'm trying to find some juicy odds. I will try Cullen-White 1.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Guys, one question. Is the oddsportal site for you also really slow over the last few days/weeks?

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Flashscore was slow for me during the weekend.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

To me many sites that used to run really smooth, are really slow these days. Internet collapsing? Scared

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@Livertool wrote:

To me many sites that used to run really smooth, are really slow these days. Internet collapsing? Scared

underground tradings slowing things down...Bitcoin Mining

Slikovni rezultat za 0 and 1 gif

They even broke our @theMachineTeardrop

XY Rank 20
Rank 20

Soccer24 had some "tehnical difficulties" over weekend...yahoo.mail also,but I guess that is standard with them. Scared

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@XY wrote:

underground tradings slowing things down...Bitcoin Mining

They even broke our @theMachineTeardrop

Now I know why his last words were mine, mine, mine Delilah.Teardrop

GothMoth Rank 19
Rank 19

This screwed my Trixie and the fun of watching the other two matches Veryangry

Almost sure 1:2 - the odds for Kozlova in the 3rd set were 5.00 - 6.00 and she retired. Strange why Unibet's reason for voiding is postponed Wonder

xxx.png

0 Likes