Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Anyone else have issues seeing freebets? Seems to be broken for me @Ray-Unibet can you glue it together?

freebet.JPG

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Livertool wrote:

Anyone else have issues seeing freebets? Seems to be broken for me @Ray-Unibet can you glue it together?

freebet.JPG

@Livertool  I get the same error message.

@Livertool , @Purps, The issue was reported yesterday and the techies are looking into fixing this for everybody. If anything expires I'd be more than happy to re add though as soon as it's resolved, let me know if there's any damage. Real sorry for the inconvenience! Disappointed

WilliamBlake Rank 2
Rank 2
If you decide to block/erase this, it will be super-viral. I'm just being honest and asking very relevant questions, if we wanna make the betting market better for everyone..?
0 Likes
nekoneko Rank 15
Rank 15

Can you take a chill pill and rephrase your post, so that people can actualy understand what is the problem and what do you want the Unibet staff to do for you ?

One moment you say about blocks and stuff, the other that Unibet is great.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@WilliamBlake I don't want to remove it, but at the moment your post is in breach of community guidelines for posting personal identifiable information, as well as mentioning a "review" of other sites with very bad language.

I can't have said accusastions of another site on here like this, so please edit your post so it fits with our guidelines, or I'll have to remove it - no matter if it goes viral or not.

/Jeppe

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@psrquack wrote:

Both good, now go for Murphy-Lisowski -1,5 frame handicap 1.

Another green, now going for Salavat Ufa-Avtomobilist Ekaterinburg under 2,5 goals.

Highlighted
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@psrquack wrote:

Another green, now going for Salavat Ufa-Avtomobilist Ekaterinburg under 2,5 goals.

It's green, go for Martinez-Alcaraz Garfia under 22,5 games.

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@psrquack wrote:

It's green, go for Martinez-Alcaraz Garfia under 22,5 games.

This time red.