The betting chit chat

jerry

@WilliamBlake I don't want to remove it, but at the moment your post is in breach of community guidelines for posting personal identifiable information, as well as mentioning a "review" of other sites with very bad language.

I can't have said accusastions of another site on here like this, so please edit your post so it fits with our guidelines, or I'll have to remove it - no matter if it goes viral or not.

/Jeppe

• Like 1
Former Community Manager

@RayL wrote:

@Livertool , @Purps, The issue was reported yesterday and the techies are looking into fixing this for everybody. If anything expires I'd be more than happy to re add though as soon as it's resolved, let me know if there's any damage. Real sorry for the inconvenience! 😞

Still seems to be out of order :dissatisfied: 

There was 3 offers when i looked on wednesday and made bets for redeem them on thursday. Two offers were for 5€ freebet and one offer for 10€ freebet. To get them, each required 4 bets to be made with atleast stake of 5€. So here is screenshot of bets, just incase system didn't even register them while out of order. @RayL 

bets.JPG.7198f080e27585966f888db089734af7.JPG

• Like 1