The betting chit chat

jerry

@pinki Cashout is 30%. Much more than 0 :happy: I dont give the stakes, period :haha: let's say im not playing high stakes, more like high odds player. 

Here some for today. The one with Wales i have all three for a draw too. The middle one from @AndreiBN but Kyrgios naturally is sh i tt ing the bed :teardrop:

tennis.JPG.ffe2eae8cca6e06115c9978dbe1330b6.JPGPrzechwytywanie33.JPG.0936afa0d02d340729244ba859edadb4.JPGfootie.JPG.16fd0d9c04ebbecf4a68bc4263a7bf3b.JPG

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Damn..that Kyrgios in my opinion is one of the most talented tennis player that i ever seen but man this Kyrgios is the best model for the quote "talent isn't enough" ..,this player it's worst and more eccentric than Balotelli and he is wasting his talent worst than Adrian Mutu(romanian people should know better)

• Like 2

Talented c**nt 🤣. Just like Gulbis,Paire,Rios,Tomic,Fognini,Bolelli,Young,both Harrison's, Davydenko(other than slams he won some though) etc. Talent in tennis can get you only so far...Few mln$ but no titles.

He have guns to be top 4 even now, before retirement of Djokovic,Federer,Nadal.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@XY wrote:

Tagging @jerry  here,he is U21 master,apparently... 😉

Poland should fold againts Bel and Spain-Ita is possibly a early final. Today rather draw :scared:   Poland are ok in counter but terrible in build up and scary bad in defence. Maybe they have one goal in them but Belgium will overcome it. PROBABLY 🤣 Pol had so many bad matches like two draws with Faroe Islands that i could be biased 😪.

• 2 weeks later...

I think snooker World Cup has a lot of potential value. You see England-Republic of Ireland fixture and you know who is the favourite. So the odds winning the next frame is around 1,44-2,65. But if you see the fixture is Lisowski-Doherty you might think the englishman is not so great favourite within one frame game against the former World Champion. So check the odds and check who is next to the table guys.

2nd round exit for Nadal? Kyrgios if get past 1st round, which is not given, could still be fresh enough and grass is probably the venue where he have the biggest edge on him assuming he have some anywhere 🤣

• 3 weeks later...