Did you mean: 
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@jerry  what  stake and ava.  cashout?

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@pinki Cashout is 30%. Much more than 0 Happy I dont give the stakes, period Haha let's say im not playing high stakes, more like high odds player. 

Here some for today. The one with Wales i have all three for a draw too. The middle one from @AndreiBN but Kyrgios naturally is sh i tt ing the bed Teardrop

tennis.JPGPrzechwytywanie33.JPGfootie.JPG

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Ivanus Rank 14
Rank 14

Damn..that Kyrgios in my opinion is one of the most talented tennis player that i ever seen but man this Kyrgios is the best model for the quote "talent isn't enough" ..,this player it's worst and more eccentric than Balotelli and he is wasting his talent worst than Adrian Mutu(romanian people should know better)

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Talented c**nt Rofl. Just like Gulbis,Paire,Rios,Tomic,Fognini,Bolelli,Young,both Harrison's, Davydenko(other than slams he won some though) etc. Talent in tennis can get you only so far...Few mln$ but no titles.

He have guns to be top 4 even now, before retirement of Djokovic,Federer,Nadal.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

It seems to be the same thing with all the Aussie boys. I can't remember a likeable Australian male tennis ( singles ) player since Pat Rafter.

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Hewitt wasnt that bad. He was only c$%nt whenever he played Blake Rofl

pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21
kyrgios gets on my nerv...
whatever is the problem..in the end his performance fluctuate like 60% to 120% lol
fun to watch but having money on one of his matches is something else
0 Likes
Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

@Rushbie wrote:

Tomorrows Liechtenstein - Finland, 0-2, with 5.20 @ UB Very Happy
Tossed a bunch of freebets to a lot worse ones before Smirk

li-fi.PNG

Sweet Smile
freeb.PNG

Spoiler
(Did a couple protection-bets around it so not full profit, but I'll take it Cheeky)
"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

atl.jpg

Thunder402
Highlighted
Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

Damn, should've put more into bets this game..
nxt.PNGnext goal at half way

Thunder402