The betting chit chat

jerry

Always thought this thread is missing here. Please post here anything betting related. Tips, gut feelings, crazy odds win or miss, rumours, injuries, whatever. Even questions for mods with the tagging could be here since every other problem there is new thread which make a bit mess on the board.

I'll start. Played today btts till halftime in Djurgarden and Stabaek. There was 0;0 in 44th minute in Norway. Crazy stuff.

I guess NEVER LOSE HOPE

bet.JPG.7cbba22821690e43eff88480545b8345.JPG

Now lets hope for this one :Thumbsup::Cash:

Przechwytywanie3434.JPG.ad612fbf44c2392cd7a359746c348ee9.JPG

This one is pretty too :Veryhappy:

1092297139_Beznazwy.jpg.463adb8cb3a3052aa2de0a185079e0b8.jpg

• Like 11
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Nice double @jerry  and crazy stuff indeed :laugh:

I'm happy to find the from with snooker now that world championships are just around the corner ( starting the 20th ) :cash:

chinaopen71_37x.png.4927ee080d0864d4b255d9b75f57a1ba.png

Good idea for a thread too. I hope people will start posting all sorts of things 👍

• Like 8

@Purps  Played snooker a while not seeing one match in whole life :laugh:. There was this guy at other betting site who posted picks (sometimes 20 and more fold with 1.15 odds) in snooker and darts and the profit was fantastic. Now my guy vanished so dont play them anymore. Great odd, put your future things here 😛. Do you try sometimes odds like 1k and more? 😏

Three draws

Przechwytywanie8.JPG.7be2369e7607e77345232167f92e2f44.JPG

Will try also Dynamo (impressive display against Aue) and Valladolid for a win. Many times though when im leaning towards away win those matches end up in draws so i will try them too 😏.

@pinki

Przechwytywanie3434343.JPG.495a3b4d8a4930138049796095dda3d2.JPG

• Like 3
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Who wants a value bet...lay Juventus against Milan. Juventus is preparing for Champions League next week with Ajax, a lot of injuries and probably they will rest also some important players. Milan needs at least 1 point since they want to remain in top 4 at the end of the league. The odds will crash before Saturday evening. I am a Juventus fan but really I don't think they will care about this match.

• Like 3

Przechwytywanie4345343.JPG.48b39c0d2e19144d4ec26aff4a7ea57d.JPG

Another beauty :Veryhappy: And again very lucky, 35min in Berlin it was still 0;0.

Sampdoria could win with Roma. Roma is a s h i t show right know and they could go on losing streak. WTF were they thinking hiring Ranieri :Rofl::Rofl:. Aside miracle season he was always a loser, my bet he is out at the end of season or even beofre that. Anyway, Sampdoria still have hope for Europa League, Quagliarella in lifeform so i think at least they will not lose it.

@FunckyFish  I can agree but Juve in 2nd squad with Dybala etc is still very tough to beat.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

@deanspleen09 wrote:

solihul moors/ leyton orient - leyton dnb 2.1 need to win to stay top of the league.

I bet this every season in english league. Teams that need to go to playoff, that fight relegation, that need points for advancement. Must say there are no rules for that. Sometimes team that need 1 point for Play off spot lose to a team that sit safe at the back and play for nothing, at HOME lol. See a match Leeds-Wigan with Leeds at home. Leeds is fighting for 2nd place, Wigan in a relegation battle. Red card for Wigan,  1:0 Leeds, the result at the end....1;2. The odd for this probably more than 100 :D. So even if there are no rules for that sometimes you can find some good matches in late phase of english season. Leyton looks more than ok 👍.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@XY wrote:

Shame 50k betting competition didn't started yet! :dissatisfied:

This one would be a peach...

@XY  ,  It actually started saturday on romanian market. Not sure if it did started on any others , but it's kinda strange that on .com it s stated to start on the 24th of may ....If it's not a mistake , it's obviously giving an advantage to a few markets....

Capture1.PNG.3d10062aa7a2e30aa2bed5a6dc072a7b.PNG

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

@XY  ,  It actually started saturday on romanian market. Not sure if it did started on any others , but it's kinda strange that on .com it s stated to start on the 24th of may ....If it's not a mistake , it's obviously giving an advantage to a few markets....

Capture1.PNG.e6937bd13f0baad2e57123750d7e6185.PNG

Have no idea mate ?! Confused 

Here is .com version...

promo.thumb.png.5c3a495214d35d991caa275f9f3dfd69.png

big advantage for you considering that EU football is "dead" after this week. :speechless:

Here we go again...those are the best I could find. 😃

slip.thumb.png.4cbe7b234a2197ac9e2af5f04b7bc42d.png

Odds are setted correctly on most of the other games,therefore no value in playing them.
Fiorentina's could be close one,but I would play the same no matter how ends up...

Povezana slika

Where are you @Want2Believe??? I need a private pilot... 😃

• Like 3

Unibet gave me,to all that have placed fourfold last week, a free bet of 5€...so here we go  😉

1691348855_freebet.thumb.png.b16a1d879ef7d3c86cd047feeec6338e.png

AAAAAND this one will cover mine, @Nestabear and Melika Razavi a trip to Malta. :Veryhappy:

72322283_3.png.8c0bd2797d2d5e86eb6521452a52a5a3.png

Even Unibet gives high chances for this betslip...cash-out option available :Rofl:

1079640463_cashout.png.a0c0f210823fbccb12d65546af61b652.png

• Like 5

@Want2Believe wrote:

@XY I'm sorry, buddy. I'm doing cargo flights at the moment. But I can put you in the box if you need 😃

doesn't matter mate,as long as you land us safe. 😉

Even better if you are carrying animals in it,I am struggling to find a language with the people nowadays. :laugh:

• Like 1

@XY 

Still alive this one from you (that one with penalty in Nantes). Cash out or wait? Dont like playing draws when one team is better than the other with Broendby clearly the better side. But Odense at home so it should be more or less even.

Przechwytywanie55.JPG.302da9045bce1088d2bce79b66d0fb08.JPG

• Like 4