The Oval Office - NFL and betting

szly88

I recently joined o the community and looked for a topic that connects to the NFL. I haven't found an up to date topic so I decided to start a new one. Because the playoff is coming :)

I am a Denver fun. Unfortunately, they won't achieve the playoff but I am interested in what team will reach that.

The final two round will be interesting and after it, the playoff will be great fun.

If you want please share your favourite teams and tell your predictions connected to the playoff or a specific match.

Edit by Jeppe Unibet: Edited subject title as thread is the main community NFL betting thread :)

• Like 10

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you are right. The Ravens and the Titans made the mandatory win. So, They are still alive. The AFC seems a little bit clearer now. But still, there are a lot of questions. I'd prefer to see the Colts in the playoff. But it will just happen if the Steelers has to be defeated by the Saints tonight. But if I want to be realistic, I don't think it will happen because the New Orleans is already in the playoff, so they don't have to win this round. But who knows. That will be an interesting match again.

@Thurddzz wrote:

Big time Baltimore Ravens right here. 

Hey @Thurddzz my sister was an Au pair for the family who's Grandparents own the Ravens.

When she came back from the US, she brought me a bunch of Ravens memorabilia. I still have a load of shirts, socks, shorts, mugs, caps, kitbag's & all sorts of cool stuff. :atisfied:

P.S. Don't you have a good NFL tip/tips for me, to help me with this NFL Advent calendar offer maybe ? Or which Community Member is the best to ask for good, solid NFL tips ?

nfl.thumb.PNG.e7867c60c35bd43328ca2d80e3b01118.PNG

• Like 3
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

The upcoming matches start soon. If you want to see some great fight I suggest you the following:

• Indianapolis Colts - New York Giants: Colts has to win. (Giants is the first team that I saw live, in the Metlife stadium)
  • New Orleans Saints - Pittsburgh Steelers: The Saints wants a bye week in the first round of the playoff. The Steelers has to win if they want to play in the playoff.

But I can suggest all of the matches. Only two matches haven't affect the playoff:

• Cleveland Browns - Cincinnati Bengals
  • Oakland Raiders - Denver Broncos (I am crying)

I wish you great matches!

• Like 3

My wish came true last night.

• Indianapolis won
  • New Orleans won

The last round seems interesting. The question is who will receive the final Playoff places:

afc:

• Baltimore VS Pittsburgh
  • Indianapolis VS Tennessee

NFC:

• Minnesota VS Philadelphia

I can't wait to see the final playoff picture.

Baltimore have to win against Cleveland at home and wins the division. Right now Pittsburgh is out of the picture since the Colts won earlier and holds the final wild card right now.  Next week willbe a lot of fun in the AFC.   

*  Baltimore should win against Cleveland at home. With a win ,  they will win the AFC North and eliminate their rival Steelers.  

*  Tennessee Titans will take the final wild card spot , thats if ,  Marcus Mariota will play though.  Still they will be playing at home and looking forward for their defense to step up.  I think the Colts will run out of luck this time in Tennessee.

• Like 1

The Final Playoff Picture:

AFC:

Divisional Round

1. Chiefs
  2. Patriots

Wild Card Round

1. Colts
  2. Chargers
  3. Texans
  4. Ravens

NFC:

Divisional Round

1. Saints
  2. Rams

Wild Card Round

1. Eagles
  2. Seahawks
  3. Bears
  4. Cowboys

I created a public fantasy group in the NFL Playoff Challenge: https://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com

If you want to play join to the "COMMUNITY" group.

I hope that the Colts will win the Super Bowl, but my bet is the Bears.

Write a comment with your tip

• Like 3

The Colts were the last leg of my NFL bet last night. Glad they came through for the win. :)

I like the Ravens for the AFC, i think they'll handle the Chargers again and i think their Defence and revitalised running game can get them past New England or KC/ even on the road.

I'm concerned by how much the Saints have dropped off in recent weeks but i'm thinking they'll get things together again for the playoffs and i think their home advantage will be too much of an edge and see them through to the SuperBowl.

I take the Ravens to win the SuperBowl. 

• Like 1

Hi All,

This is the first day of the NFL PlayOff. You can still join the NFL provided fantasy league that I created. It's free. Just for the fun of the game.

It is easy. You have to choose a lineup like this:

0ap3000000769900.jpg.4ecf27fa82a279c973351939b160c130.jpg

After it, your players will earn points based on their performance.

https://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/howToPlay

Here is the link of the group where you can join:
https://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/360637

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

The NFL is still in business? Wake me up once it's time for the XFL!

giphy

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"