• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Purps wrote:

@AceJackTwin wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@AceJackTwin and everyone else too.

If you go for the "bet €10, get €5" promo, it could be good to check that you have the offer on your free bets at the time when you place the bet. There's been some problem with these being automatically credited, so hopefully this will help 😃👍

I haven't looked under that tab in awhile, seems I have 10 offers there 😀

Seems that in the UK the conditions keep changing after every time I read them. Was 1.8 odds, then 2.0, and now it's 3.0 pretty confusing when they keep moving the goal posts.

@AceJackTwin 

That doesn't seem right at all compared to the description :scared:

@GothMoth  wrote:

I had it under pending , but after the match ended the free bet isn't available. Can't remember when it was credited previous week. Hopefully it will appear when the NFL matches are live.

@GothMoth 

To me it has always showed the next ( Friday ) morning, but I've not been up watching the game so can't say exact time. On terms it's said to be awarded upon the settlement of the qualifying bet though. 

@JeppeL @ReCorpH  

This promo is turning into Twilight Zone. Heeeelpppp! :annoyed:

No free bet from previous week, although I did everything exactly the same except for the stake which was 20BGN, but it's not stated that the currency equivalent is relevant.

@JeppeL, @ReCorpH  any info if 20BGN is enough or I should bet 25BGN min.

Also the missed free bet would be nice to appear thanks to you 😃

• Like 1

@ReCorpH   It might be smth else causing the auto awarding of free bets to fail. There are possible glitches with the overall system for some members, esp. for me - Ray used to know very well:laugh:

My 1st bet was 30BGN, I got the free bet, but wanted to be sure if 20BGN works too - it does when there is no currency term. Another thing which isn't common for this is the free bet to be just 10BGN instead of 12. Unibet has always converted them both.

Oh yeah @GothMoth, I'm extremely familiar with these. Mostly it's BGN that is causing the issue, as the automated freebets are not optimized for every currency and currency conversion. :) For now let me know if it doesn't trigger with 20BGN and I will manually sort it out then. :)

• Like 1

@ReCorpH wrote:

Oh yeah @GothMoth, I'm extremely familiar with these. Mostly it's BGN that is causing the issue, as the automated freebets are not optimized for every currency and currency conversion. :) For now let me know if it doesn't trigger with 20BGN and I will manually sort it out then. :)

@ReCorpH  any idea is Tennessee Titans - Buffalo Bills  tommorow at 02:00 eligible for the offer?

As there won't be match at Thursday I'll check in few hours for pending free bet and if there is will take the risk, if not will pass this week.

Also wanted to remind you about the missing free bet from the 20BGN bet. If you think it's fair to have it added, please do so 😃

Here is the quailifying bet:

1244160127_Screenshot_2020-10-13Unibet-OnlineBettingandLiveBetting(2).png.e5e6b00d12c19af42598c8591199f5b6.png