• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@pinki wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@MadAdo wrote:

@Purps  can we pick different handicap as well ? :geek:

@MadAdo 

Yeah, the winner just needs to be the same on both 🆗

@Purps  but handicap must be? I thought the bets were the same as in the competition coupon:/

@pinki 

There can be handicap or no handicap, which ever you like. The full time winner being the same is all that matters.

The original rule was that the market and handicap line have to be exactly the same than on supertoto, but that was changed to make things a little easier.

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@pinki wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@MadAdo wrote:

@Purps  can we pick different handicap as well ? :geek:

@MadAdo 

Yeah, the winner just needs to be the same on both 🆗

@Purps  but handicap must be? I thought the bets were the same as in the competition coupon:/

@pinki 

There can be handicap or no handicap, which ever you like. The full time winner being the same is all that matters.

The original rule was that the market and handicap line have to be exactly the same than on supertoto, but that was changed to make things a little easier.

Didnt know that! So @Purps,you are saying that we can have all 6 bets,with odds of 1.01,as long as they are backing our tips?

That make sense for you @Purps,considering those entries are for "Hot Route Bonus"?

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

Didnt know that! So @Purps,you are saying that we can have all 6 bets,with odds of 1.01,as long as they are backing our tips?

Well, basically yes but hopefully not. Let's try to stay to the original ones, but if someone likes to lower or add some risk, that's fine.

@XY wrote:

That make sense for you @Purps,considering those entries are for "Hot Route Bonus"?

Ummmm, not sure what you mean here. Hot Route bonus goes to whoever has the most consecutive "green blocks" on the spreadsheet of the ones that have also made and posted an eligible bet. It doesn't matter what were the odds on his/her bets or how succesful the betslip was.

@XY 

• Like 2

@Purps wrote:

@jerry wrote:

Przechwytywanie.JPG.9399b3f555fefe41663d842259401218.JPG

@jerry 

You have Saints on the betslip but 49ers on supertoto. Should we change the supertoto to match the bet or.....?

You actually have a bit of editing time left on that post....

Yeah that was my damn mistake cause i was distracted by poker. San Francisco lucked and my coupon wold be still in play. Damn.

DOes that mean i cant pick bonus points if won there something?

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

DOes that mean i cant pick bonus points if won there something?

Yeah, unfortunately that would be the case. But a freebet can work out nicely too 😃👍

Nice ticket @Pesek  🆗

I'm still in too but only two matches played so far. I don't know much about NFL so I better say nothing about the cashout. GL if you keep it 👍

• Like 1