The Oval Office - NFL and betting

szly88

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Purps wrote:

@jerry wrote:

Can i make cashout here? Bet will be valid or not after that? Anyone?

@jerry 

Yes, you can 👍

Then why do we even do it if we can cash-out? Thought the whole reason why we place this bet is to be able to post it as a "green" one in case we hit the jackpot and have some extra benefits. So from now on , i will just place the bet , cash-out after a few seconds , lose €0.01 and i'm still good to go , right?

What is the point of this rule? Having to place a bet with €1 it makes no sense at all. Why not change it and make the minimum bet at €0.10 . Same sh*t.

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@jerry wrote:

@jerry 

Yes, you can 👍

Then why do we even do it if we can cash-out? Thought the whole reason why we place this bet is to be able to post it as a "green" one in case we hit the jackpot and have some extra benefits. So from now on , i will just place the bet , cash-out after a few seconds , lose €0.01 and i'm still good to go , right?

What is the point of this rule? Having to place a bet with €1 it makes no sense at all. Why not change it and make the minimum bet at €0.10 . Same sh*t.

@AndreiBN 

I totally agree. Wasn't my decision:  https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/Community-NFL-Oracle-Competition/m-p/287356#M51070

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@jerry wrote:

@jerry 

Yes, you can 👍

@AndreiBN 

I totally agree. Wasn't my decision:  https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/Community-NFL-Oracle-Competition/m-p/287356#M51070

@Purps @AndreiBN I do not agree :D These are risky bets and in most cases if not all will be missed. 

1/2^6 ...so @JeppeL  gives this a additional chance(jackpot, hot route)  if someone wants to accept these risks. It is my opinion.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki , the problem itself it's not the cash-out option, the problem is that the €1 minimum bet stake required makes no sense what so ever.

If you leave the "cash-out" options for the members , that's fine , but don't make it €1 minimum bet stake, because it's just stupid. Make the minimum bet stake €0.10 , so more members can post their betslips and problem solved. Not so many will cash out a €0.10 betslip .

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"