The Oval Office - NFL and betting

szly88

@SCOBY wrote:

@Purps When is the deadline for placing the ticket ?

@SCOBY  All of the 6 or more picks have to be pre-match bets, and 9 of the 13 eligible matches start at 19:00 CEST on Sunday, so you will not even be able to make an eligible bet slip after that time, so I suppose that is the deadline. The supertoto will obviously have to be posted before 19:00 :Thumbsup:

You can post the screenshot on this thread before or during the Sunday games. Before would be nice though :happyshy:

• Like 3

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hajnalmaya96 

All the picks on the betslip will have to be on the same team to win the match that you have on your supertoto entry. Only match winner and full time handicap bets are eligible. No points totals.

Out of these 6 picks only the last one ( Seahawks ) would be good. 3 of them are match totals, and the two handicaps are on the other team that you have picked to win the match on your supertoto entry :wonder:

• Like 1

@HAI_ROMANIA 

You will need to have picked the same winners on the betslip that you have on supertoto.

First 3 matches are fine, but 4th, 5th and 6th all have the other team winning that you have on supertoto.

We can change your picks on matches 4-6 on the supertoto, so that it would match your betslip if you wish? That way you wouldn't need to make a new bet if you don't want.

@Purps wrote:

@hajnalmaya96 

All the picks on the betslip will have to be on the same team to win the match that you have on your supertoto entry. Only match winner and full time handicap bets are eligible. No points totals.

Out of these 6 picks only the last one ( Seahawks ) would be good. 3 of them are match totals, and the two handicaps are on the other team that you have picked to win the match on your supertoto entry :wonder:

Sorry, my new betslip:

Screenshot_20191123-201141.thumb.png.b13402e9e3db7fa95369688bd7b851bf.png

• Like 1

@MadAdo 

Nice ticket! 😀

Cash out is probably somewhere around €30 ... Depends on how badly you need that I guess...

I'd watch the game and enjoy ( maybe cashout during the game? ) The starting time of it may be a little challenging for most though :wonder:

Best of luck with it anyhow 👍

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet: Edited topic title as post was moved from other thread.

• Like 2

@Purps wrote:

@MadAdo 

Nice ticket! 😀

Cash out is probably somewhere around €30 ... Depends on how badly you need that I guess...

I'd watch the game and enjoy ( maybe cashout during the game? ) The starting time of it may be a little challenging for most though :wonder:

Best of luck with it anyhow 👍

Cashout @MadAdo . Its hard to bet against the Ravens lately.  Anyways it is still your decision.  Nice picks by the way.   Goodluck

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet: Edited topic title as post was moved from other thread.

• Like 2