Tennis match interrupted because of weather or other conditions

Bladerunner

Hi,

when a tennismatch gets interrupted, because of the weather or other conditions, Unibet removes the match. So you can't find any reference anymore to this match.

Is this an error? Why gets it removed? Does it get active again when the match continues? Will I get a message when the match resumes?

@Bladerunner wrote:

Hi,

when a tennismatch gets interrupted, because of the weather or other conditions, Unibet removes the match. So you can't find any reference anymore to this match.

Is this an error? Why gets it removed? Does it get active again when the match continues? Will I get a message when the match resumes?

@Bladerunner It gets removed from the live list because there is no point in keeping there a match that you don't know when it will resume.If it's due to bad weather, it can take up to a day or two until it resumes again.So , no, it's not an error.

In most of the cases , when the match resumes , it should be available again there,but i've seen situations where it didn't. And no, you will not get any kind of notification about that.But as soon as your bet is settled, you can see it.

What match are you interested in? Maybe i can help you find the status of it , if you want :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@Bladerunner  You can follow it here : http://itfprocircuit.tennis-live-scores.com/

Scroll all the way down, and you'll find the game in the last section.It won't give you a notification when it will resume, but for sure it will get active as soon as the match starts again, in case on the Unibet site it doesn't . Good luck ! :)

EDIT:  From what i can see now, the match was postponed for tomorrow ( at the earliest ) , so no need to keep waiting for it today ! :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Archived