cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Just bet £2 on a horse. At least i thought i had, however it turns out that the favourite and second favourite flipflopped at just the perfect moment for me to select the wrong animal. It would be a lovely post if i could say that the wrong animal won at long odds to make this a happy story. But this is the real world so the horse i intended to select won easily and i have no idea what happened to the nag i actually put my money on because i only became aware of the error when i doublechecked my bets and worked out what i'd done. HeartHeartsHeart bollocks to it.

Underkicker? Winner.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@DoktorAvalanche It might not seem funny at the time but it is really. CheekyI used to bet in specific circumstances on favourites and would wait till the last possible time before making a bet, the millisecond I did so the favourites would flip-flop and I'd be on the "wrong" horse. The "right" horse, the actual favourite, would then serenely hack up unopposed far more often than not, leaving me decidedly disgruntled. Happy Punting. Smile

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Aye it is funny, i've stopped fuming now Rofl

Good luck to you too @GR1ZZL3R Thumbs Up

Underkicker? Winner.
0 Likes
Highlighted