Supertoto & Superscore

XY

Hi @Degnen, I've looked into it and indeed SuperToto/SuperScore seems to have been removed from multiple country's. I'll try to find out what is the exact reason however I have the feeling that it's not coming back any time soon. In any case, I'll let you know here.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

I've noticed a few things about supertoto recently, and found solutions.....

problem :  with chrome, it stops loading

solution  :  click the lock to the left of the url, click site settings, flash is set to "ask", change it to "always"  You might also need to change ask to alwas for javascript and perhaps even popups, but usually flash does the trick.  At least for me, the setting reverses often, so you need to do this every time supertoto doesn't load.

problem : supertoto gone from the top menus

solution : at the bottom of the front page, go to site index, there is a link somewhere in there, directly to supertoto

you might want to save the url to the supertoto in a text file in case they also remove it from site index for some reason.

hi ray,

Do You know if unibet will have any pool games in the future? supertoto and superscore was pool games (betting to win a pool of money), most other stuff on here i know of is betting against the house.

Also, do you know of any other websites that have supertoto or superscore?

Last but not least thanks a lot unibet for competing with the state monopolies on 1x2 type games for so many years, your competing product probably enticed the state monopolies to improve in many places due to the increased competition.

Archived