Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

A shame Mainz didn't manage to hold onto the lead. At least Gladbach won with 2, making it a good day so far Smile

Odds currently 4.35 on Bremen. Will put another half a unit on that outcome Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

That was one important last-minute goal Very Happy

Pretty good result so far: 31 bets (27 settled), +6.2 units and a ROI of 27.6 Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
Fly1978 Rank 10
Rank 10
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

Interesting odds development as we're getting close to kickoff. Hoffenheim now at 2.9 (also the opening odds), and I'm considering putting a bit of money on them. Unless the odds increase even more before kickoff, I'll wait a bit though and place an in-play bet.

Naldo is out and the Schalke defense will be Riether - Höwedes - Nastasic - Baba. Hoffenheim have made 3 changes: Süle, Toljan and Rupp are in the starting 11, which means there's no room for Polanski, Amiri and Wagner.

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

What's better than a rainy Sunday and another Schalke defeat... At least it looks like we'll be making some money on the Leipzig game.

I've got an early bet for the next round (Unibet with the highest odds on the market):

Schalke 04 vs Borussia Mönchengladbach - 1X2: 2 - Odds 3.20 CashCashCash

If the odds doesn't decrease in the next 48 hours, I'll add some written analysis, when I'm back at the office Smile

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

And another two early bets for next weekend:

Hertha BSC vs HSV - 1X2: 2 - Odds 4.50 CashCash
VfL Wolfsburg vs Mainz 05 - 1X2: 2 - Odds 4.50 Cash

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

Status after the 5th Bundesliga round:

# of bets: 31
# of settled bets: 28
# of won bets: 12
Units in play: 30.5
Average odds: 3.9
Average bet value: 105.8
ROI 22.1
Units won: 5.2

All bets can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/03gzxjg595t8ybd/Bundesliga_Corner_Stubbe.xlsx?dl=0

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

Odds on Gladbach and HSV slashed just hours after posting them. Gladbach is now at 2.85 (no value), HSV at 4.10 (not worth a bet either) and Mainz are at 4.40, which is still the highest on the market and worth a few pennies.

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
One more, and possibly the last, bet on the 6th round:
Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund - AH Dortmund -1 - Odds 3.1 Cash
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

Even though it's Europa League, I'll bet one unit on this bet, as I'm pretty confident about my estimation - know a fair bit about the Austrian Bundesliga as well.

Schalke 04 vs RB Salzburg - AH Schalke -1 - Odds 2.48

EDIT: Excel doc updated: https://db.tt/6j8JMSGH