Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Livertool wrote:

Goes with every player, harder to score against better teams  But sure Lewandowski seems to be xtra soft on those Smile Just out of memory (too lazy to check) didn't Auba have same problem?

Agree with Livertool  here...games that are very balanced,big games,often ends up with a scorer that you wouldn't expect.
Especially nowadays,when the all big guns are tactically well drilled.

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@WuDu Ask me again in a year if was trolling. We will compare numbers of Demirbay and Brandt for example Wink

Rebuild or not this was very bad season of Bayern and those who are longing for title In Dortmund will still think about that season in next 10 years. And im not writing this just because i had money for Dortmund to do it. It was similar to Monaco title where they were very close to bottling it, but Jardim sacrificed one of the french cups where they played with PSG with reserves. Next year Bayern will play Kovacball and the title will be solved at the february Wink. Apart Sane one CM is needed though, Rodrigo from Atletico means game over for Dortmund Scared

With Lewy you are 100 % right. With numbers he is clearly in third just after Messi and Ronaldo. But those numbers are made mostly against piss poor Bundesliga defences (just look what he is doing repeatetly with 2nd german power Dortmund Rofl). Im watching a lot of diffrent football leagues and for now german clubs are very similar to the dutch and belgium ones in defensive. Happy/shaky football all the way, many high scoring matches (my biggest wins are in Bundesliga and in 2Bundesliga playing for goals) with Bayern winning many matches with 2 and more goals. Feeder league with exception of Bayern.

I want to state that he could be usefull to every team in the world, im just saying he wouldnt be major hit everywhere. He could be similar like in Bayern in Barcelona, cause they are creating gazillion of chances, but he would vanish in big matches just like in Bayern. In the same time he would struggle in Real (Real of this of last season) or Manu. Quite similar to Lukaku. Is Lukaku a similar type? Scoring against lesser teams and vanishing against good ones?

Without those 4 goals he could easily have career like Dzeko. Transfer to Mancini's City (in Peps City he would mean that they ends with more than 100points), where he would struggle then offload to some lesser league (sorry Italian fanboys Serie A is now 3rd league). Dzeko in Bayern instead of Lewy, and he would have similar numbers and i believe they were outbid by City then. What would have been.

R.Lewandowski - amazing poacher/finisher with occasional exceptional linkup play but cant create a thing himself to save his life.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Hope I see you guys here tomorrow after the match!

Till then...

Povezana slika

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Easy win against spurs, short partytime/vacation and next season starts where last one ends. Aka booty whooping Tongue

cf.JPG

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@jerry wrote:

@WuDu Ask me again in a year if was trolling. We will compare numbers of Demirbay and Brandt for example Wink

Next year Bayern will play Kovacball and the title will be solved at the february

Piss poor Bundesliga defences (just look what he is doing repeatetly with 2nd german power Dortmund Rofl).

German clubs are very similar to the dutch and belgium ones in defensive. 

Feeder league with exception of Bayern.

R.Lewandowski - amazing poacher/finisher with occasional exceptional linkup play but cant create a thing himself to save his life.

@jerryYou are one entertaining guy, but you blew your cover with "Kovacball"...Laugh

Speaking of Lewa, this will be a tough match for him tomorrow, Konate is a beast, Orban has been graded as the best defender by kicker.de and Red Bull is more than motivated to fill up the cup with their gooey swill...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@WuDu Kovacball was clearly a joke, cmon , still they beat you with him Lovekiss

What you need is him Jazzhands

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@XY wrote:

Till then...

Povezana slika

All hail king @XY . Laugh

At least we're seeing "Kovacball" again next season...hopefully.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu wrote:

@XY wrote:

Till then...

Povezana slika

Two goals ain't nothing against bad team (3rd in BL) and meaningless cup final match. Right @jerry ?  Smirk

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@WuDu wrote:

Robert Lewandowski Lol GIF by FC Bayern Munich

Willi who @WuDu ???  Upamecano?  Rofl

Must admit Bayern looked really,really good.Both,with the ball and without the ball.
I can see what Kovac expecting from them.
Javi Martínez and M. Hummels were amazing today. In Love

I am staying behind my words made few days ago.Leipzig was solid first half,and had that save/crossbar,but other than that nothing special.In a second half they were even worse,when they chased the result. Disappointed

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@XY wrote:

Till then...

Povezana slika

Two goals ain't nothing against bad team (3rd in BL) and meaningless cup final match. Right @jerry ?  Smirk

Watching Red Bull vs Bayern is like choosing between getting Aids or cancer, so most of the game I

didnt-watch-lol

Laugh

The BVB already on the verge of another signing:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/magnus-kaastrup/profil/spieler/400549

More Danish Dynamite for us, probably not seeing minutes next year, but why not?

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes