Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Yeah, have to agree with that. These last couple of rounds were horrible, and it looks really difficult for BXB and S04, in terms of the title. However, nothing is decided yet. Schalke got Gladbach and Bayern in the first two games of 2020. Two wins and we're back in the race. Less than 4 points and we're no longer to be considered a candidate for the championship - yes, yes, most probably never considered and still don't consider Schalke to be in the race Very Happy
Can't wait for Nastasic, Stambouli or Sane to be back. Kabak has been amazing, but Oczipka as CB is just Rofl (he hasn't been that bad though)
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

SCPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasmania Berlin, you gotta be kidding me....Laugh

bot.PNG

The SCP with 8 points out of the last 6 games, hopefully we're ready to score early and steal some points over the next few games. Köln now all of a sudden with 3 wins in a row, yet Bremen and Frankfurt (running out of steam after the 2nd Europa League season) also are displaying absolutely HeartHeartsHeart form!

The smurfs will play an important role to start the new year: At home against Gladbach and on the road against Bayern. They also get Red Bull, pretty early as well! The BVB with 3 "easy" games: In Augsburg, at home against Köln, at home against Union, before clashing with Leverkusen on the road.I already smell an 1-1-1 distribution coming. Rofl

Red Bull has a tricky start; Frankfurt, Schalke, Bayern, Gladbach, Leverkusen all within the first 6 weeks. If they run hot right out of the break...SpeechlessVeryangry

Stop eating meat and pay more taxes to change the weather.
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

arit extended his contract today, and Nübel is rumoured to do the same soon. What a HeartHeartsHeart year this is turning out to be! Very Happy

They will probably still both go by the end of next season, but at least we can get around € 100 million for the two (if not more) - the details are not known yet, but I can't imagine Harit will have a clause which allows him to go for less than € 50mil.

Nübel is going to extend his contract, they said!

Nübel will net us 50 M Euro, they said!

Well, @Stubbe-Unibet  Merry Christmas:

Alexander-nubel-to-leave-schalke-en-28504628?variable=20191223 

Ouch!

Honouring good old Schalke traditions, Nübel is leaving Schalke for Bayern at the end of the season once his contract runs out! So when he had to choose between living in Gelsenkirchen and being the captain of Schalke 04 and warming the bench for Bayern while living in Munich, he chose the latter! Laugh Definitely understandable! However it's a ballsy move...

Stubbe, is Schubert now staying in for the rest of the year?

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Sad to miss out on the potentially huge fee, but happy to see that **** go. I hope he stays on the bench for the rest of the season; especially if Schubert can keep it up and play like in the first two games (yes, he did make that one really bad mistake, but he's still been great with some really important saves).
I really don't get this move. Don't see a single good reason for not extending the contract and having a decent clause of 30-50 mil added. Then, if he's good enough for Bayern, it wouldn't be a problem for them to pay this amount in a couple of years when Neuer is done. Now, instead of being captain, getting a huge salary and probably playing CL, he'll be sitting at the bench at Bayern for 2 years. Thank god his career doesn't depend on his IQ Rofl
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
Sad to miss out on the potentially huge fee, but happy to see that **** go. I hope he stays on the bench for the rest of the season; especially if Schubert can keep it up and play like in the first two games (yes, he did make that one really bad mistake, but he's still been great with some really important saves).
I really don't get this move. Don't see a single good reason for not extending the contract and having a decent clause of 30-50 mil added. Then, if he's good enough for Bayern, it wouldn't be a problem for them to pay this amount in a couple of years when Neuer is done. Now, instead of being captain, getting a huge salary and probably playing CL, he'll be sitting at the bench at Bayern for 2 years. Thank god his career doesn't depend on his IQ Rofl

Wasn't Neuer going to extend his deal until 2023?

5M, 6M Euros per year to warm the bench. Probably a big signing fee. Get a few titles. Get playing time for a top club in Europe from time to time. And he immediately gets a foot in the door for the best goalkeeping job in the Bundesliga since Neuer is getting older and already broke his foot twice.

Don't forget, he's already 23 years old, who knows what kind of talent emerges over the next 2-3 years...

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Remember when you were 10, 12 years old, playing Football Manager for the first time? Taking over a crappy club and the software gave you 10 M Euro at the start? And the first thing you did was buying stars from established clubs to add to your roster? How did that turn out?

Seems like Hertha Berlin is spending their investors' money like that:

There are rumours that they're going after Götze, Weigl, Draxler, Xhaka; and now they signed Ascacibar from Stuttgart for 10 M! 

It will be glorious to see them crash and burn...Heart

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

EM9hpe8WwAA4Mba

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

So after the BVB picked up Haaland, there are now rumours that Weigl is about to leave us for Inter. In addition to that, Alcacer is rumoured to want to go back home to Atletico Madrid. Weigl seems like a good guy and I always liked Alcacer, but I can live with these moves! The goal before the season started was to play for the title, if that goal is not being met, heads have to roll. Next ones up: Dahoud, Bruun Larsen and Götze! Next summer, Akanji should look for a new home.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of a system we're playing now...

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

2 weeks into the winter break, two more weeks to go. The BVB is starting training camp today, with the first test match being on Tuesday! I'll be watching! WowLaugh

Only changes so far: Weigl------------------->/<--------------- Haaland for roughly the same amount in transfer fees.

S04, aka the Cleveland Browns of the Bundesliga, is also making moves, as Super-Smurf Mark Uth is leaving for Cologne! 2 goals and 2 assists in 28 Bundesliga matches! @Stubbe-Unibet had such high hopes for him...Laugh

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

No one celebrating the smurfs leading 2-0 against Gladbach right now? Hopefully, they can keep it going next week against Bayern as well!

The BVB with a little bit of issues traveling to Augsburg tomorrow. Alcacer is not even on the gameday roster as he's probably leaving for Spain soon. Zagadou is injured, Delaney as well. Bruun Larsen is on his way out and Reus, Hazard, Haaland probably cannot go 90 minutes. Next to Haaland, the BVB is pulling up 17 year old US boy Gio Reyna to the first team and I think he could be seeing minutes tomorrow as well! Maybe he's even starting! Thumbs Up

0 Likes