Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Schalke is relegated but isnt missing champions league like a relegation for Dortmund? :teardrop:  Frankfurt and Wolfsburg in CL, who would know. Dont see them blewing that 7 points during last 6 matches. All they need one/two wins. Wonder what odds were for that. Do i see that right that 6th place is not europa place? Then Dortmund could be ready for this stupid conferenz 🤫 But to be honest they look better than Leverkusen and 5th place is IMO a lock...

If Bayern/Dortmund will lose this week this could be sad season for germans, seeing that Loew team isnt going strong too. Bayern have pretty good chances and even Dortmund if Haaland wakes up and score some.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry But I agree with the rest of your post, and I'm going to bet against Germany performing well this summer (and probably put a bet on Denmark winning 🤣). The national team has been horrific for a such a long time, and as a Schalke fan it's hard to believe Löw hasn't been sacked yet 🤣

Hell even Denmark changed the coach last year despite being on an almost 4 year unbeaten streak

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@jerry @Stubbe-Unibet 

You guys are funny, thinking that the HC of the German National Team is evaluated based upon his performance! :laugh: Remember, that's the guy that didn't make it through the group phase in 2018 and then decided to vanish from the public eye for months, only to then show up later and continue like nothing happened! Oh right, he then kicked out Hummels, Müller and Boateng out of the squad...and now he's probably nominating Hummels and Müller again for the Euro. But Löw is gone after the summer,  doesn't matter to me, I'm not watching "Die Mannschaft" :laugh::puking::puking: anyway....

@jerry 

You forgot the spot for the cup winner! If we win the DFB-Pokal, we go straight into the Europa League. If we lose to Red Bull in the final, the sixth place goes into the Europa League and that should be us again...

Of course, playing one year of Europa League sucks, but what can we do at this point? Wolfsburg though has a pretty rough schedule now: Bayern, Stuttgart, BVB, Union, Red Bull and Mainz. :speechless:

tenor

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

Wolfsburg though has a pretty rough schedule now: Bayern, Stuttgart, BVB, Union, Red Bull and Mainz. :speechless:

That's really rough schedule. They need to lay 2nd team on Bayern and focus hard on Stuttgart, try not to lose to Dortmund and beat Union which game will be a final for them. If they lose first three which is a good chance then Dortmund/Lev is in the race and Union game will be very nervous. Dortmund have Lipsk and Leverkusen but after the City they have free points against Werder and after that its at least 2 points closer to Wolfsburg playing with Bayern. This could be really fun race but seeing that Dortmund looks really exhausted this will be hard [that win vs Stuttgart seem massive now]. Wolfsburg can easily blew it with that schedule but being almost three macthes ahead with six left is a dream scenario for them. MY PREDICTION: If they blew it next season they repeat Schalke out of misery 🤣

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt! 

...abe-r si-e stirbt!

If you want to look at Schalke's future, look no further than Kaiserslautern:

fck.PNG.d77be3af285b1ce1d515dc333f5553bf.PNG

After the 3. Liga, you fall into one of the 5 Regionalligen. 5? But there are only 4 spots for promoted teams in the 3. Liga! Exactly! :speechless: 

@jerry 

Bayern as well as City rotated half their teams over the weekend. Terzic changed 2 players. :Veryangry: So yeah, fatigue is probably going to catch up to us rather sooner than later, however there's a chance that Wolfsburg might get in trouble. They get Bayern next weekend after they played PSG and then we'll see. Also, don't forget Mainz on matchday 34, they're the 5th best team in the Rückrunde so far.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

bvb.PNG.c84f65341b802a8f2bc3282825cc6335.PNG

Delaney is injured and Terzic is running the team into the ground anyway, so this is pretty much the expected lineup! Off the bench, we still have Reyna and Hazard on offense, Brandt and Reinier if things get desperate!

giphy

• Like 2

Sorry @WuDu . but I have bad feelings about today's game. I checked Dortmund's formation and it seems nobody will block the City attacks in the wings and the fast strickers will face directly to your relative slow defence without any harm by the Dortmund's midfield. In the first game happened many times that counter attacks by the english team wasn't bothered by defensive midfielders and now I feel BVB made a semi bluff on the flop having 2 overcards. My  prediction is 1-3, especially after realizing  Akanji will play next to Hummels.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Sorry @WuDu . but I have bad feelings about today's game. I checked Dortmund's formation and it seems nobody will block the City attacks in the wings and the fast strickers will face directly to your relative slow defence without any harm by the Dortmund's midfield. In the first game happened many times that counter attacks by the english team wasn't bothered by defensive midfielders and now I feel BVB made a semi bluff on the flop having 2 overcards. My  prediction is 1-3, especially after realizing  Akanji will play next to Hummels.

Well their defence sucks anyways so the important question is really how offence works and will Haaland prove himself as under or over 100M player....

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Well their defence sucks anyways so the important question is really how offence works and will Haaland prove himself as under or over 100M player....

Well, well, well....

So far so good!

giphy

@cris1285 wrote:

Emre Can you moron! 😠 A Citizen in disguise...

giphy

Double Agent Can was also responsible for the 0-1 last week. :Thumbsup:

All in all a solid performance by the BVB, but against a team like City, you cannot make stupid mistakes like that. Bellingham is such a beast, this will be our next 100 M Euro player! :Cash:

PSG-City and Real-Chelsea. 3 sugar daddy teams in the semis. Nice...:Puking:

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

Emre Can you moron! 😠 A Citizen in disguise...

Watched highlights. Can was the one who played pretty good ball to Haaland which end up to be goal. Penalty was also pretty iffy, awkward position for sure but little bit unlucky with header to hand. You might be throwing wrong man under the bus, i would go for Haaland and 7 matches without goal 😏

@Livertool 

Believe me, that wasn't Can's only mistake over the past few weeks.

I'm probably not watching any games today as the BVB plays tomorrow. Wolfsburg-Bayern and Gladbach-Frankfurt are important for us if we want to make the impossible possible. Frankfurt by the way is losing coach Hütter to Gladbach in the summer (7,5 M Euro :speechless: ) and Rose leaves Gladbach for the BVB. I don't know about you guys, but to me this looks like both head coaches have an interest to see Gladbach win! :laugh:

Also, if you look at the top-6 in the standings and even include 8th place Gladbach, there's a chance that all of these teams will be changing their coaches during the summer:

bayern: Flick and Brazzo hate each other and there are rumours that Flick might take on Löw's job after the Euro.

Red Bull: If Flick leaves, Nagelsmann is the next man in line for the Bayern job.

Wolfsburg: Glasner was almost fired this season because he and the GM couldn't get along. Red Bull might call him up.

Frankfurt: Hütter leaves for Gladbach.

BVB: Rose will take over.

Leverkusen: Fired Bosz, the interim HC might or might not be retained.

Gladbach: Rose out, Hütter in.

Hertha Berlin is quarantineing for the next 3 games, so no decisions yet when it comes to relegation. 

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

but if anyone finds a place that offers a "Not to relegate bet", please let me know 🤣

Duckbet ain't officially open yet but we can offer this bet for you. And as welcome offer you can choose odds and stake yourself, no cap whatsoever. Plus we double your stake as bonus.

T&C. When placing bet with bonus money, odds can't be any higher that 1.1 

So how much will it be?

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

@Livertool 

Frankfurt by the way is losing coach Hütter to Gladbach in the summer (7,5 M Euro :speechless: ) and Rose leaves Gladbach for the BVB. I don't know about you guys, but to me this looks like both head coaches have an interest to see Gladbach win! :laugh:

glad.thumb.PNG.a03b77d7f65e6a05eb9f07a78022da8f.PNG

giphy

• Like 2

SCHALKE IN TALKS WITH ERLING HAALAND FOR A POSSIBLE LOAN ?

The german club reached out to the player and his agent in order to see if they can lend Schalke some money  :classic_love:

Lost some nice bet yesterday having two goals from Arminia. How they not scored second time is beyond reason...

And fook me if i didnt anticipated something weird in Leipzig game, but was thinking more of a draw there. If i was mean i could say that match was sold or something :classic_dry:

Since the Smurfs were relegated yesterday, things got a little bit out of hand at the arena once the team returned back home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ2KfQLJrLQ

According to news reports, goalie Fährmann was slapped by the fans and started to cry. Harit was beaten with a fist and in the video, Mark Uth had to run away from the mob!

:classic_laugh:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Since the Smurfs were relegated yesterday, things got a little bit out of hand at the arena once the team returned back home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ2KfQLJrLQ

According to news reports, goalie Fährmann was slapped by the fans and started to cry. Harit was beaten with a fist and in the video, Mark Uth had to run away from the mob!

:classic_laugh:

I hope they were wearing the masks :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue::classic_laugh:

Harit had it comin but why poor Fahrmann?

• Haha 1