Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@cris1285 wrote:

Also hard to believe this epic downfall from Schalke. There were signs already last year that Bundesliga 2 is very likely in the near future, but come on, silver medal three, CL knockout stage two years ago. Brutal turnaround. However after the pathetic displays against Mainz and Gladbach, there is no way back. And who knows when we see the blues again in the top league, BuLi2 is tough one (just to name a few "lost" teams: Lautern, Hansa Rostock, 1860 Munich, Hamburg).

Was thinking about that downfall and will add few things. There is no chance in hell that they would be relegated in that style with 60k people at every match. Players would be lynched 🤣. We are talking about at least top 10 salary paying team in buli, maybe even top 5. What was the freakin odds on Schalke getting relegated? 50-100? :scared:

Most of those players [everyfookinone?] will stay in Bundesliga or other top leagues. Harit will get the chance elesewhere, Bentaleb will go to Turkey or some Al Jazeera, Nastasic got offers all over Europe etc. Every coach after Wagner was a disastrous choice. Stevens and G r o s s  were virtually retired for gods sake. If they would stick with Wagner Schalke most likely still would be relegated but not in that style, no freakin way. There was no urgency, no fight, no spirit, they looked like a team without a coach. I dont think Grammozis is a good choice either.

They need to buy/loan some talents and add some gritty 2nd bundesliga profis. Looking at HSv i dont think they will stay in 2nd Bundesliga only one year...

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

Also hard to believe this epic downfall from Schalke. There were signs already last year that Bundesliga 2 is very likely in the near future, but come on, silver medal three, CL knockout stage two years ago. Brutal turnaround. However after the pathetic displays against Mainz and Gladbach, there is no way back. And who knows when we see the blues again in the top league, BuLi2 is tough one (just to name a few "lost" teams: Lautern, Hansa Rostock, 1860 Munich, Hamburg).

Was thinking about that downfall and will add few things. There is no chance in hell that they would be relegated in that style with 60k people at every match. Players would be lynched 🤣. We are talking about at least top 10 salary paying team in buli, maybe even top 5. What was the freakin odds on Schalke getting relegated? 50-100? :scared:

Most of those players [everyfookinone?] will stay in Bundesliga or other top leagues. Harit will get the chance elesewhere, Bentaleb will go to Turkey or some Al Jazeera, Nastasic got offers all over Europe etc. Every coach after Wagner was a disastrous choice. Stevens and G r o s s  were virtually retired for gods sake. If they would stick with Wagner Schalke most likely still would be relegated but not in that style, no freakin way. There was no urgency, no fight, no spirit, they looked like a team without a coach. I dont think Grammozis is a good choice either.

They need to buy/loan some talents and add some gritty 2nd bundesliga profis. Looking at HSv i dont think they will stay in 2nd Bundesliga only one year...

1. Bayern 356 M Euro for all personell (players, coaches, bus driver, cooks...)
  2. BVB 205 M 
  3. Leverkusen 136 M
  4. Wolfsburg 131 M
  5. Red Bull 125 M
  6. Smurfs 124 M

Transfermarkt.de had an article yesterday saying that they're planning with 20 M Euro for player salaries next season. Half of this budget would be eaten up already for the salaries of Uth, Fährmann and Nastasic. :laugh:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Transfermarkt.de had an article yesterday saying that they're planning with 20 M Euro for player salaries next season. Half of this budget would be eaten up already for the salaries of Uth, Fährmann and Nastasic. Laugh

Did that article say anything about overall salary future for clubs?

It's been year now that clubs haven't received any funds from spectators, at some point it has to show in budget of teams. Must be even worse in leagues where tickets/merch/beer cost much more than in bl or lower leagues where they get no tv money. Big clubs that got arab or russian money behind them so they'll be fine for long time if owners are up to it but i don't get why smaller teams aren't in trouble already.

Funny thing from ice hockey world in Finland, Jokerit which is funded by one of richest dude from russia, got 500k corona money from Sanna & co? Tsi tsing :Cash:c:Puking:

@Livertool wrote:

Transfermarkt.de had an article yesterday saying that they're planning with 20 M Euro for player salaries next season. Half of this budget would be eaten up already for the salaries of Uth, Fährmann and Nastasic. Laugh

Did that article say anything about overall salary future for clubs?

It's been year now that clubs haven't received any funds from spectators, at some point it has to show in budget of teams. Must be even worse in leagues where tickets/merch/beer cost much more than in bl or lower leagues where they get no tv money. Big clubs that got arab or russian money behind them so they'll be fine for long time if owners are up to it but i don't get why smaller teams aren't in trouble already.

Funny thing from ice hockey world in Finland, Jokerit which is funded by one of richest dude from russia, got 500k corona money from Sanna & co? Tsi tsing :Cash:c:Puking:

The BVB calculates with 4 M profit lost per home game. 80.000 seats, so 1 M per game for every 20.000 spectators. 17 home games in the Bundesliga, 3 in the UCL, that's 80 M in lost profit per year. The Bundesliga in 18/19 accumulated 13,3 M spectators in the stadia, so it's save to assume that the whole league loses 500 M+ per full season without fans.

So far, the BVB increased its line of credit and obviously once Sancho and Haaland are being sold, a huge portion of the transfer fees will be used to plug the corona holes in the budget. Obviously, if this covid madness continues to be pushed by the politicians, clubs will have to start saving money and reducing costs. However this summer should also be a great time to buy...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Polska-bros, I have bad news for you:

Lewa's out with a right knee injury for the next 4 weeks.

giphy

There are two players that Bayern cannot replace: Neuer and Lewa. On Saturday, there's the match against Red Bull and maybe, things could get a little interesting now...Also, the UCL returns in a week, so both matches against PSG will happen without him as well. If that weren't bad enough, he's 5 goals away from beating the all time Bundesliga record for goals in a season with 8 matches to go. He'll probably miss 4...

Once the BVB wipes the floor with City, playing PSG in the semis could be the easier opponent, so no cashout yet, @Livertool ! :Laugh:

• Like 3

Once the BVB wipes the floor with City, playing PSG in the semis could be the easier opponent, so no cashout yet, @Livertool ! 

Freebet so no cash out possibility, would have done it already :Laugh:

But for sure chances are now lot better with Lewa out:Thumbsup: Liver- bvb would be ideal final for me, either cl trophy & cl matches next season too or some free money if nothing else. I'm up for that :Smile:

• Like 1

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Once the BVB wipes the floor with City, playing PSG in the semis could be the easier opponent, so no cashout yet,

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

OK, maybe "wiping the floor" is not what we're about to see, however when was the last time City won the Champions' League reached the final reached the semi-finals? Oh yeah....:Laugh:

Guys, this Easter weekend, the Bundesliga moves into its final phase!

No match on Good Friday, but on Saturday we have BVB-Frankfurt and Red Bull-Bayern. 👍 If the BVB loses this one, we can already get ready for Inter Turku, Tractor Chisinau and the like! A draw is probably not enough either, so only a win keeps us on track for the UCL, especially since Frankfurt then has to play Wolfburg and Gladbach. 

The BVB is going to play every 3-4 days for the next 3 weeks at least so we even need to play our bums like Brandt, Meunier, Reyna and Schulz over that time...😠 Hopefully Coach Edin "RotationLOL" Terzic took notes during the last game against Köln and youngster Knauff gets more playing time. Zagadou is out for the season, but at least Reus and Guerreiro are back in practice. Moukoko and Sancho won't be ready for Saturday though.

Bayern without Lewa against Red Bull. And they have to play twice a week as well. Their next opponents are Union, Wolfsburg and Leverkusen. If Red Bull wins this one, it could get interesting again.

To conclude, the Smurfs are getting ready for the final 8 games of their Bundesliga history. This week, they're about to nurse Leverkusen back to health. Too bad for  Coach Bosz that he was fired before the break. :laugh: Speaking of the Smurfs, if they don't win another match, they'll finish their Bundesliga history with 1 win out of their final 50 games. In addition to that, their goal difference is at -53 right now. I think the 2nd worst goal difference in Bundesliga history was -60.  

• Like 2

1-2 vs Frankfurt, so no UCL for the BVB next season and Haaland is gone as well. Unless we win the Champions' League this year. :laugh:

In the end, a deserved outcome and the BVB should now focus on building up a new team for the years to come, with Haaland's :cash: and probably Sancho's :cash1: we have enough to go shopping. That means no extension for Witsel; getting rid of Meunier, Brandt, Bürki, Reinier and Schulz; selling Delaney and Akanji. Usually, Hummels and Reus should be gone as well, but that's not gonna happen. 

Interesting points from today's game: Brandt and Meunier not getting any playing time. 👍 Knauff being the first offensive guy off the bench. 👍

Next match is on Tuesday vs City. 

• Like 4

1-2 vs Frankfurt, so no UCL for the BVB next season and Haaland is gone as well

Weak, oh so weak😏

Read some estimates of transferfee from 150 to 180. In normal situation would sound reasonable, interesting to see what is reality. I would be surprised if corona hasn't influenced transfer fees at all.

• Like 3

@WuDu wrote:

1-2 vs Frankfurt, so no UCL for the BVB next season and Haaland is gone as well. Unless we win the Champions' League this year. :laugh:

In the end, a deserved outcome and the BVB should now focus on building up a new team for the years to come, with Haaland's :cash: and probably Sancho's :cash1: we have enough to go shopping. That means no extension for Witsel; getting rid of Meunier, Brandt, Bürki, Reinier and Schulz; selling Delaney and Akanji. Usually, Hummels and Reus should be gone as well, but that's not gonna happen. 

Interesting points from today's game: Brandt and Meunier not getting any playing time. 👍 Knauff being the first offensive guy off the bench. 👍

Guess i was right calling him after a transfer a future flop 🤣🤣  Also i said that Demirbay would be great transfer for Leverkusen but that doesnt pan out 😛. Defo quality player in Brandt, with some super goals here and there [mostly against weaker opponents thou] but he will never be consistent enough for top level. I will not be one bit surpised if he follow Marin path. Bench at bigger club than Dortmund, and after that Greece, Serbia etc

Was right also about Witsel too, one of the most overrated players at this level. If there was someone else in Belgium team then Belgium would be World Cup winners, always thought they play with 10 or at best 10.5 players. Slow in legs slow in head, guess now world is up to memo.

It will be interesting how will Dortmund spend the money. From history when clubs have more than enough usually it was a disaster. In football manager i would just buy 10-20 young english players and some free transfers 🤣

• Like 3
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Livertool 

Show me some other 20-year old with his numbers. In addition to that, there's also massive room for improvement left (right foot, headers, better teammates, more experience). I'm sure the BVB is willing to agree to some kind of payment plan to avoid taxation and for reasons @jerry mentioned.

@jerry wrote:

Guess i was right calling him after a transfer a future flop 🤣🤣  Also i said that Demirbay would be great transfer for Leverkusen but that doesnt pan out 😛. Defo quality player in Brandt, with some super goals here and there [mostly against weaker opponents thou] but he will never be consistent enough for top level. I will not be one bit surpised if he follow Marin path. Bench at bigger club than Dortmund, and after that Greece, Serbia etc

Was right also about Witsel too, one of the most overrated players at this level. If there was someone else in Belgium team then Belgium would be World Cup winners, always thought they play with 10 or at best 10.5 players. Slow in legs slow in head, guess now world is up to memo.

It will be interesting how will Dortmund spend the money. From history when clubs have more than enough usually it was a disaster. In football manager i would just buy 10-20 young english players and some free transfers 🤣

51VMHC979PL._SX342_

51WJW9R966L._SY445_

These were the last Football Managers I played, always taking over the crappiest team in the lowest league! :laugh: Then step by step getting rid of the old players and rebuilding with my youth players and signing youngsters from other clubs, promising each and every one that I'll build my team around him. And of course, building youth academies in Brazil and Africa! :laugh:

@jerry 

Like you said, it's never a good thing when clubs have money to spend. Look at Hertha for instance. However here we are now. The BVB bosses especially don't really have a good track record when it comes to situations like this. But like I mentioned before, maybe some kind of payment plan is in the interest of every party involved here. If we take in 150 M for Haaland, we're not going to spend as much on new players. However this year, most clubs need to sell anyway.

Speaking of Witsel, I don't think he's overrated. However he's 32 years old, coming off a torn Achilles and going into the final year of his deal with us. That's why I think it doesn't make sense to keep him, especially since Bellingham stepped up and should be a clear starter next year. 

The BVB in 20/21 with Witsel playing at least 45 minutes: 12 games- 6 wins- 1 draw- 5 losses. 19 points (1,58 ppg). 18 goals against us.

The BVB in 20/21 since Witsel's injury: 12 games- 4 wins- 3 draws- 5 losses. 15 points (1,25 ppg). 20 goals against us.

If we just look at the 8 opponents we played with Witsel and without this year: 13 points with Witsel, 8 points without. Goals against us: With Witsel 10, without Witsel 17. 

You're right, Brandt is incredibly talented, but lacking focus. It's interesting that most of the player specific commands being shouted in by Terzic went to Brandt when he was playing. A few games ago, I even heard Hummels shouting: "Julian come back, we need you here!" :laugh:

Is Lewa having a happy marriage? Because his wife would get Brandt back on track and in shape, for sure...🤣 Having said that, Marko Marin as comparison is pretty rough. :laugh: Brandt had great moments, e.g. in the UCL home game against Inter where the BVB won 3-2 after falling behind 0-2 at the half, he scored the important 2-2. Against Slavia in the same season, he assisted Hakimi twice. Also remember Haaland's first game against Augsburg (5-3 win) where he came on and scored a hattrick. It was Julian Brandt who scored the 1-2 and started our comeback. 

But there were also game(s) where Brandt did not win one single one-on-one battle...:speechless:

• Like 1

@WuDuThis was my fav

Przechwytywanie.PNG.b7eefb47000ad35c3289732737cf150a.PNG

I agree Haaland is absolutely the hottest property on the market. Dortmund can value him at 300 IMO and some dip s h it sheik will pay. Certainly not Mbappe who again again show how spoiled/lazy he is. Whoever gets him will have problem just like Manu have with Pogba. I can guarantee it.

Back to Haaland. Still cant believe that this guy that runs like a donkey scores so many goals, and so easy at that. Wonderfull positiong, pace, that top striker awareness and he is really quite clinical. I really, really dont think he will be that good 5-10 years from now and his best years are now+2-4 years. His got that chubbiness for lack of better word, on him. Im not saying he is fat now but in years i think he will gain a lot of weight that will slow him down and make him much more clumsy. He is that even now if you look closer. Also with his build i think he will get a lot of injuries, even now we can see it. IMO he is better with some space, and when the game is tight/slow he is losing a lot of strength. I'm not sure if he will be a hit with ManCity for example [or england for that matter]. I dont think hes got the biggest stamina/condition but this he can easily improve. 

Im curious for how much will go Sancho. I think 100 is out of question and IMO it will be hard for something like 70. This season shows that maybe best years he have behind him. Im little joking but to be perfectly honest i dont think he is the guy for top team. Good squad player for top team but not leistungsträger :Cheeky:

• Like 2

Numbers are undeniable but like said in this situation and economy uncertainty, i don' think we see any record numbers. Depends ofc how many of few teams that can afford big bucks are fighting over him

And if we think what kind of fees has been payed for pure strikers, which he is, they haven't been so high as players that got other attributes too. 

Barca/Real for around 100-120M?

• Like 1

@Livertool  @jerry 

You guys are definitely funny! :laugh:

100 M for Haaland, 70 M for Sancho? What's next? We loan them out with an option to buy? Man Utd paying us in food stamps? Come on guys, let's be realistic here!

Haaland might or might not have an opt out clause for 22 at maybe 75 M or even 100 M. Why would the BVB sell Haaland now for just 25 M more? Don't forget, we also need to buy a replacement as Moukoko is not ready yet to take over. A striker like him isn't on the market every year and that costs, corona or not. I think Mbappe was the last comparable player to switch teams and that was in 2017.

The English clubs have their Arab sugar daddies, Real and Barca just take on more debt like they always did, I'm sure all these clubs will find some cash in the end.

Speaking of Sancho, if we sell Haaland, money isn't an issue for the BVB. We also have to rebuild, so our bosses don't really have much time to fool around with low ball offers. Sancho is a great player, the BVB offense is completely static without him. Has he shown his qualities against the toughest opponents? Unfortunately not, however his performance before his latest injury was top notch. 21 years of age, English, 86 scorers in 99 Bundesliga matches, that costs...

For those of you not keeping track, yesterday former Arsenal player and WC champion Mustafi has been left off the smurf roster due to performance reasons and there's a chance that he has played his last game for Schalke! :laugh: Now that's a low point...

• Like 1

The English clubs have their Arab sugar daddies,

I doubt Everton or Sheff U will make offer or Haaland willing to join them. That leaves City but they would have to do some cleaning of current players, don't have a clue what are Pep's plans but sure they are packed with dirham and only sky the limit. 

Roman has deep pockets too but i think he learned lesson of buying fire power from bl with Havertz & Werner 😏

Other than those i don't see any pl club paying what you are hoping for.

Real and Barca just take on more debt like they always did, I'm sure all these clubs will find some cash in the end.

Surely they find cash if they want and like said i think they are most likely options but as i don't see too many clubs fighting for Haaland, i doubt we see fee going insane numbers. You right, imo Mbappe is closest we can compare but as PSG with their arab money ain't really option here for Haaland, one club less to get price up.

Few months and we'll be lot wiser how transfer markets will be. In the mean time Haaland can improve his value in cl showing he can win those matches on his own if he wants to. Or other way around and fade to mortal level :scared:

• Like 3

@Livertool 

Arabian, Russian, American, Chinese...If you ❤️♥️❤️ yourself out, you don't care about the nationality of your sugar daddy! :laugh:

City will lose Aguero. Are they picking up Messi? Maybe, maybe not. They have the money and the need, especially once we kick them out! :popeye:

Barca pays Messi 138 M Euro per year. 🤣 If he leaves, that's most of the transfer fee already.

How much did Real spend in the summer of 2020? Oh yeah, nothing at all. In the summer of 2019, they spent over 200 M Euro on Fatzard, Reinier and Luka Jovic alone! :laugh: With very little ROI. Benzema's contract runs out in 22. 

That's three clubs for the hottest player on the market since Mbappe. 

@WuDu wrote:

@Livertool  @jerry 

You guys are definitely funny! :laugh:

Haaland might or might not have an opt out clause for 22 at maybe 75 M or even 100 M. Why would the BVB sell Haaland now for just 25 M more?

Due to Covid 19 transfer fees would be lower.

Nobody will pay 75M for a striker  in the future who plays in the lower leagues of european football. Means not in CL.

Nobody will pay 75M for a striker in the future who can't represent his country on the highest levelt. Means World or European Championship.

100M is a good offer and you can sign the top striker from the polish league in the next 5 years.😏

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Due to Covid 19 transfer fees would be lower.

Nobody will pay 75M for a striker  in the future who plays in the lower leagues of european football. Means not in CL.

Nobody will pay 75M for a striker in the future who can't represent his country on the highest levelt. Means World or European Championship.

100M is a good offer and you can sign the top striker from the polish league in the next 5 years.😏

@psrquack 

So according to you, Erling Haaland would not be worth >75 M Euro in the near future?

ha.thumb.PNG.b45e348da8d7ce4cd94ebb05e6111bf7.PNG

I guess that means, he'll stay with us for quite some time then, correct? :atisfied: I can live with that...

giphy

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack 

So according to you, Erling Haaland would not be worth >75 M Euro in the near future?

ha.thumb.PNG.b8bacf17336bb0dfab8002cc3ea4e653.PNG

I guess that means, he'll stay with us for quite some time then, correct? :atisfied: I can live with that...

What you are making is presuming that all the terms what determinating his price will stay constant in the future. Due to pandemic clubs won't be able to pay out such big sums in the next few years like previously.

Players who don't play in the UCL also won't be so attractive.

Teams, who can't qualify to UCL can't make as big deals as clubs within the circle, means Dortmund's negotiation's position won't be as secure as today, especially if player want to play on the highest level and the club can't grant that.

Last and not least:

Mino Raiola.

My guess is around 50 in 2022.

• Like 1

What you are making is presuming that all the terms what determinating his price will stay constant in the future. Due to pandemic clubs won't be able to pay out such big sums in the next few years like previously.

Does the EPL already know? Gr0ss investments of 1,5 B Euro in 20/21 (right in the middle of corona), net investments of over 1 B Euro! Chelsea with a net investment of almost 200 M Euro. 

Players who don't play in the UCL also won't be so attractive.

Thank God tomorrow evening, Erling and the boys will be in action again! 👍

Teams, who can't qualify to UCL can't make as big deals as clubs within the circle, means Dortmund's negotiation's position won't be as secure as today, especially if player want to play on the highest level and the club can't grant that.

You mean like Leverkusen did with Havertz? Or Lille did with Pepe? 

Last and not least:

Mino Raiola.

It would really surprise me if the fat goblin did not get a fixed percentage of the transfer price as a fee for himself. The higher the transfer price the more hookers and blow for Mino! :Rofl:

My guess is around 50 in 2022.

You might be right, if you're talking about Mino's side of the deal! :Laugh: 

In case you guys can watch dazn Bundesliga highlights on youtube and want to see a lousy defensive effort, watch the BVB-Frankfurt highlights and pay close attention to Emre Can during both of the goals against us! The 1-2 is absolutely insane. :Veryangry: Jovic is breaking through on the left side, winning the 1-on-1 vs Akanji (of course); Hummels with a sliding tackle blocking the ball at the very last second in the box; ball is still barely in play and Kostic, Can's guy, storms towards it and gets the cross in past Hummels who had to get up again and hustle towards the ball; meanwhile Can is chillaxing at the edge of the box, having stopped participating a few seconds earlier...:Veryangry:

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

@Livertool 

Arabian, Russian, American, Chinese...If you ❤️♥️❤️ yourself out, you don't care about the nationality of your sugar daddy! :laugh:

City will lose Aguero. Are they picking up Messi? Maybe, maybe not. They have the money and the need, especially once we kick them out! :popeye:

Barca pays Messi 138 M Euro per year. 🤣 If he leaves, that's most of the transfer fee already.

How much did Real spend in the summer of 2020? Oh yeah, nothing at all. In the summer of 2019, they spent over 200 M Euro on Fatzard, Reinier and Luka Jovic alone! :laugh: With very little ROI. Benzema's contract runs out in 22. 

That's three clubs for the hottest player on the market since Mbappe. 

Sure anyone with deep pockets enough could buy but if we look at past and who spends crazy money of +100M, list ain't that long. (Many mega LOLs in there 🤣)

Screenshot_20210405-104844.png.bc0736076ed8bcdb629b16ffcb93d6e4.pngAnd all of those were in normal conditions vs now they are playing for empty stadiums without quarantee of big income.

Sure Messi could go to City or somewhere else but no money gained from that except saving salary money for Barca. Also if Barca buys Haaland Messi would be awesome partner to him feeding him balls. Haaland ain't Messi or Ronaldo himself that you can rely of making play, perfect timing on runs and clinical finishing are his strenghts.

About Haaland staying in dortmund, it could backfire even more with injury or not as many goals as this season. Safe option is to sell this summer with huge profit thou fee wouldn't be insane.

Maybe there is one wild card: Bayern, if they paid 10M to Barca just they could loan Coutinho, 200 M shouldn't be issue of buying Haaland 🤣

Just came across this one: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343589373_Causal_effects_of_an_absent_crowd_on_performances_and_refereeing_decisions_during_Covid-19

If I had the time and was motivated to look into anything football related (I'm not, it just makes me depressed this season :Rofl:) I'd look closer at it myself. I have no doubt that the lack of fans in the stadiums have not just an impact on the referees but also player motivations etc. and ultimately the outcome of games: I seriously doubt Schalke would be in the same situation, had they had 60k fans at home every week. Same goes for Dortmund to some extent.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions