Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack
Rank 27
Rank 27

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack 

So according to you, Erling Haaland would not be worth >75 M Euro in the near future?

ha.PNG

I guess that means, he'll stay with us for quite some time then, correct?  I can live with that...

What you are making is presuming that all the terms what determinating his price will stay constant in the future. Due to pandemic clubs won't be able to pay out such big sums in the next few years like previously.

Players who don't play in the UCL also won't be so attractive.

Teams, who can't qualify to UCL can't make as big deals as clubs within the circle, means Dortmund's negotiation's position won't be as secure as today, especially if player want to play on the highest level and the club can't grant that.

Last and not least:

Mino Raiola.

My guess is around 50 in 2022.

WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

What you are making is presuming that all the terms what determinating his price will stay constant in the future. Due to pandemic clubs won't be able to pay out such big sums in the next few years like previously.

Does the EPL already know? Gr0ss investments of 1,5 B Euro in 20/21 (right in the middle of corona), net investments of over 1 B Euro! Chelsea with a net investment of almost 200 M Euro. 

Players who don't play in the UCL also won't be so attractive.

Thank God tomorrow evening, Erling and the boys will be in action again! Thumbs Up

Teams, who can't qualify to UCL can't make as big deals as clubs within the circle, means Dortmund's negotiation's position won't be as secure as today, especially if player want to play on the highest level and the club can't grant that.

You mean like Leverkusen did with Havertz? Or Lille did with Pepe? 

Last and not least:

Mino Raiola.

It would really surprise me if the fat goblin did not get a fixed percentage of the transfer price as a fee for himself. The higher the transfer price the more hookers and blow for Mino! Rofl

My guess is around 50 in 2022.

You might be right, if you're talking about Mino's side of the deal! Laugh 

In case you guys can watch dazn Bundesliga highlights on youtube and want to see a lousy defensive effort, watch the BVB-Frankfurt highlights and pay close attention to Emre Can during both of the goals against us! The 1-2 is absolutely insane. Veryangry Jovic is breaking through on the left side, winning the 1-on-1 vs Akanji (of course); Hummels with a sliding tackle blocking the ball at the very last second in the box; ball is still barely in play and Kostic, Can's guy, storms towards it and gets the cross in past Hummels who had to get up again and hustle towards the ball; meanwhile Can is chillaxing at the edge of the box, having stopped participating a few seconds earlier...Veryangry

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

@WuDu wrote:

@Livertool 

Arabian, Russian, American, Chinese...If you HeartHeartsHeart yourself out, you don't care about the nationality of your sugar daddy! Laugh

City will lose Aguero. Are they picking up Messi? Maybe, maybe not. They have the money and the need, especially once we kick them out! Popeye

Barca pays Messi 138 M Euro per year. Rofl If he leaves, that's most of the transfer fee already.

How much did Real spend in the summer of 2020? Oh yeah, nothing at all. In the summer of 2019, they spent over 200 M Euro on Fatzard, Reinier and Luka Jovic alone! Laugh With very little ROI. Benzema's contract runs out in 22. 

That's three clubs for the hottest player on the market since Mbappe. 

Sure anyone with deep pockets enough could buy but if we look at past and who spends crazy money of +100M, list ain't that long. (Many mega LOLs in there Rofl)

Screenshot_20210405-104844.pngAnd all of those were in normal conditions vs now they are playing for empty stadiums without quarantee of big income.

Sure Messi could go to City or somewhere else but no money gained from that except saving salary money for Barca. Also if Barca buys Haaland Messi would be awesome partner to him feeding him balls. Haaland ain't Messi or Ronaldo himself that you can rely of making play, perfect timing on runs and clinical finishing are his strenghts.

About Haaland staying in dortmund, it could backfire even more with injury or not as many goals as this season. Safe option is to sell this summer with huge profit thou fee wouldn't be insane.

Maybe there is one wild card: Bayern, if they paid 10M to Barca just they could loan Coutinho, 200 M shouldn't be issue of buying Haaland Rofl

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Just came across this one: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343589373_Causal_effects_of_an_absent_crowd_on_performances...

If I had the time and was motivated to look into anything football related (I'm not, it just makes me depressed this season Rofl) I'd look closer at it myself. I have no doubt that the lack of fans in the stadiums have not just an impact on the referees but also player motivations etc. and ultimately the outcome of games: I seriously doubt Schalke would be in the same situation, had they had 60k fans at home every week. Same goes for Dortmund to some extent.
jerry
Rank 21
Rank 21

Haaland saga continues. The new one is Barcelona. Dortmund is asking 180 and Barca only having 150mlne credit line Rofl Dont forget parasite Raiola want atleast 20mln [why exactly Haaland need that pig, father of Haaland which by the way is travelling with him along, would be enough negotiator]. Dortmund is asking too low IMO, realistically Haaland is only option in current market, they can go for Neymar money. Maybe Raiola is there too rule that out...

Barcelona is perfect club for Haaland. Best among top clubs along with Real but they somehow see him as a backup to Mbappe. As a replacement Barca is thinking of getting Kane which would be a another big transfer flop for them. Kane is good striker, no doubt, but he will be injured for at least 50% of his contract, not to mention track record of english players abroad...

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

I seriously doubt Schalke would be in the same situation, had they had 60k fans at home every week.

Based on WuDu's match reports, i have no doubts Laugh

Anyways, situation is more or less same for every team. If i remenber correctly, last stats i saw from pl, home win % dropped 3-4% and home draws were about 5% less than playing in frong of crowd.

@jerry is right. It is not fool who asks but who pays so 300M would have been better pricetag. It would give buyer the image that they got Haaland very cheap if price ends up around 150M. Half price, job well doneCheeky

WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
 I seriously doubt Schalke would be in the same situation, had they had 60k fans at home every week. Same goes for Dortmund to some extent.

Laugh

Like I mentioned a few times before, delusion is part of the DNA of every Smurf supporter!  Do you remember when the fans demanded Stambouli to hand offer the captain's armband? Or when they made Nübel cry on the pitch like a little girl? A few weeks ago, they stormed the team hotel. With 60 K fans right now, there would be riots and public lynchings. Laugh Let's see what they are doing once Schalke is officially relegated in 2 weeks...

Moukoko now out for the season and Sancho didn't travel to England as well. Let's see what tomorrow brings...   

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Moukoko now out for the season and Sancho didn't travel to England as well. Let's see what tomorrow brings..

You better park your bus very deep and hope for only max 1 goal defeat tonight. That leaves some excitement for 2nd match. Can't beat City with attacking.

cris1285
Rank 22
Rank 22

Its now or never for City and Guardiola. Every other teams suffers with the injuries and covid. If they cant win CL this year, that would be a real shame.