Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@Purps 

3-4 weeks he did nothing, now he scored three times in the first game of the matchday, you gotta be kidding me!

Ugly win for the BVB, but at this point beggars can't be choosers! Moukoko had 3 yuuuuuge chances, but always was a step short. But his time will come, with Brandt up front, we didn't even have the chances in the first place. Sancho is totally out of form and Reus was lucky to convert the rebound after missing the penalty.

Tomorrow, the smurfs play the early game against Freiburg. Will they go for 28?

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

giphy

@Livertool 

Already reported to Sanna, if someone is so reckless with his money, there's some taxes to be made! :Laugh:

Typical smurfball it seems, next Saturday, it's the showdown of the doomed:

Bielefeld-Smurfs.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Last season, after Matchday 12, Paderborn was in last place with 5 points and -15 goals. 15th and 16th place each had 11 points.

This season after 12 Matchdays, the Smurfs have 4 points and -27 goals. 15th and 16th place right now have 7 and 10 points after 11 games.

Cannot spell Smurf without SM. :laugh:

giphy

Hoffenheim-Red Bull, Bayern-Wolfsburg and Köln-Leverkusen coming up. The top-4 of the year so far.

The smurfs just fired their head coach!giphy

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Huub Stevens takes over again! :Laugh:

Actually, I would have done the same thing. But now they're going down and ruin Huubs farewell tour as well!

Next thing has to be firing their Director of Sport Schneider. After that, selling Kabak, Matondo and Harit and buying out Bentaleb. Then raid the Bundesliga benches for players to loan: Guys like Klünter (Berlin), Weiser (Leverkusen), Schulz ( :Laugh: not gonna happen ), Benes (Gladbach) all would help them.

By the way, I think he deserved it:

o8prh4c56kroivvcdrmi

• Like 1

MOUKOKOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really sad if a 16 year old is the best player for the BVB next to Guerreiro right now! We have to hope that things improve once Haaland and Hazard come back in order to make the UCL; however I'm now officially demanding answers in the summer of 2021! 😠

Players whose contracts run out in 22: Witsel, Hummels, Delaney, Dahoud, Akanji, Zagadou. Time to make some decisions in the summer and determine how we want to show up in 21/22.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

1323385157_superhuub.png.ae9883d543a402f603d2a0ca5e83b873.png

Parking the bus (Die Null muss stehen!) won't get you far.

• Like 3

Last Friday:

Union-BVB 2:1

today:

Union-Paderborn 1:3 after 55 minutes.

:speechless:

• Like 1

source

And the wild ride for the smurfs continues! They picked a new head coach. Again. In case you're keeping count, this will be #4 on matchday 14. All picked by the same director of sports...hmmmmmm.

Some retired boomer who worked in Saudi-Arabia and Egypt over the last years. What could go wrong? :laugh:

Since the smurfs are a little bit short on cash right now and still have to pay 270 K a month to Wagner and Baum to not coach for them anymore, it is reported that Gro-ss is not getting paid that much, however he'll be getting 7 figures if he stays in the league!

• Like 1

Guys, before you forget, the Bundesliga starts again on the 2nd.

The BVB is playing on Sunday against Wolfsburg. If we lose that one, we're already 5 points behind the UC spots! Next week, Red Bull awaits and two matchdays later we're up against Leverkusen! Not looking forward to watching the BVB play on Thursdays in Minsk and Tel Aviv next season. There are also some transfer rumours swirling around saying that the BVB is interested in Jayden Braaf from City.

@Purps 

Do you keep Moukoko in your lineup now that Haaland is back? :laugh:

The smurfs are playing on Saturday evening against Hertha Berlin. They're now 29 games without a victory and the record is just 2 games away! 👍 Hertha is also playing a crappy season, considering that they spent their investor's money like a retarded 11 year old playing Bundesliga Manager for the first time! The smurfs lost striker Pacienca to a long term injury and are now rumoured to bring back Kolasinac for the rest of the season. It won't help them.

• Like 1

Smurfs already behind 0-2 again! :laugh:72884c7f98149bd422e488510277f2b0b9-20-dumpster-fire.rsquare.w700

They're now 30 games without a Bundesliga win.This means, next week they're going for Bundesliga history! :Thumbsup: Tasmania Berlin's record stands at 31 games without a victory.

The opponent? Hoffenheim who looked poorly today against Freiburg and have to deal with some injuries!

With Union, Frankfurt and Freiburg winning today, the BVB has to show up tomorrow. Even a draw wouldn't calm things down. 

• Like 1

@Purps 

Don't tell me you have him as well:olmo.PNG.d868b1f7d1db67eb84875cb31ee6d6b5.PNG

Some fun fact I came along regarding the smurfs:

Today they started Hoppe again at forward. Hoppe usually plays for their 2nd team in the Regionalliga West (4th division). For the 2nd team, he played 16 league matches and was subbed in 15 times. Not good enough to start for Schalke 2, but starting in the Bundesliga! :laugh:

• Like 1

Interesting matchday in the Bundesliga coming up next week! Gladbach vs Bayern on Friday. Red Bull vs BVB on Saturday. And of course, the smurfs go for the all-time Bundesliga record on Saturday as well!

After watching the BVB against Wolfsburg today, I'm preparing for a tough rest of the season. Thomas Meunier is quickly approaching "Akanji-territory" for me. And next week he has to go up against fantasy darling Angelino.giphy

Having said that, I'd like to share this compilation with you, looks very familiar to me:

:Laugh:

• Like 1

Another update from our beloved smurfs:

Who's been their best player this season so far? The kicker says it's goalie Freddy Rönnow, which I would consider accurate:

s04.PNG.fc3a74916426ddf9f634b0b0e0915bbf.PNG

Guess who's been benched now? Correct, Freddy Rönnow!

118162cac11e409074cbef47d2144463

Ralf Fährmann, who's been cucked at least 3-4 times over the past two years by the smurfs and wasn't good enough to play in Norway just a few months ago is back in as the regular starter! You can't make this up...

@WuDu wrote:

@Purps 

Don't tell me you have him as well:olmo.PNG.b26796298200743acb92f2c675114a73.PNG

Some fun fact I came along regarding the smurfs:

Today they started Hoppe again at forward. Hoppe usually plays for their 2nd team in the Regionalliga West (4th division). For the 2nd team, he played 16 league matches and was subbed in 15 times. Not good enough to start for Schalke 2, but starting in the Bundesliga! :laugh:

Yeah, that guy just saved the record of Tasmania Berlin. What a story 😃

Meanwhile Dortmund had a superb second half with a fantastic Haaland show. Lucky Bayern...

• Like 1