Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@Livertool wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

No spectators = no home advantage.

Since the restart of Bundesliga, what is 2,5 rounds and exactly 22 games, the home team won only 3 times (Bayern, Dortmund and Hertha on the berliner derby) :wow:

Your master warned about this 😉

bul.JPG.18db225fce3769d1c078df51cbd133cf.JPG

Yeah, it was obvious, even the odds reflect on the lack of fans since the new beginning. But 3 wins out of 22 is still "impressive" :laugh:

Maybe Mainz and Koln should be on the betslip tonight - not Shalke though 🤣

Btw who is my master? 🆒

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Considering the friendlies and transfer activity so far, I might stay away from this thread for the full season 🤣 Ibisevic is a great transfer though, considering the price!

I'm, obviously, still going to bet on Schalke winning the league, but the odds is a terrible 501 right now, so I'll wait till after the first 3 games, I mean first 3 defeats :D

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://schalke04.de/personal/fc-schalke-04-stellt-chef-trainer-david-wagner-frei/

Wagner is gone! 18 games without a win is what it took. I liked the guy, but something had to be done. Schalke made Bundesliga history by being the first to let 10 goals or more in before the 3rd matchday... :Rofl:

I put a decent amount on him to be the next coach to get fired (odds 2.75), as there was insane value in this imo - not often you see such mistakes from the traders these days. Sorry for not sharing it here, but this one I wanted all by myself :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 1 month later...

@XY wrote:

I miss @WuDu :teardrop:

Sad to see that this thread turned into an absolute ghost town since the beginning of the year! What happened? :teardrop:

Bayern München is the best team in Europe, having won the triple!

The BVB is rostering all kinds of interesting young guys from all over Europe and the world. Sancho and Bellingham for our English friends. Half the Belgian national team. Delaney and Haaland for the Scandis. Gio Reyna. And this weekend, the most hyped youth player in German history, Moukoko is turning 16 and probably immediately getting playing time for us. 👍

The smurfs are likely playing their last season of pro football after we managed to bring them to their knees with our double agents Heidel and Wagner! 👍

Bye bye smurfs, the only team in the Bundesliga that pays a player 3 M this season to not play for them:giphy

There are even some Finns running wild. Time to wake up guys!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

giphy

4 goals today! 22 total Bundesliga matches with 23 goals! So all in all a good matchday for the BVB with Bayern drawing.

Employ a Finn and it's getting really tough to win:

:Rofl:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

This past weekend in smurf world:

• 24 games in the Bundesliga without a win. Next up are Gladbach and Leverkusen. The record stands at 31.
  • Least amount of goals scored, most amount of goals conceded. Last place.
  • Almost a grandpa fight between Ibisevic and Naldo during practice.
  • Leader Stambouli (extended his contract before the season) either not fit or not motivated. Called out by the coach.
  • "Star"-player Harit, substituted before halftime. Didn't even care. :laugh: Called out by the coach.
  • Technical director about to be fired. Tried to sell captain Mascarell to Berlin without telling the club or Mascarell. :laugh:

tumblr_inline_o2asw8RZ041tp8o7s_500

The crazy part about the Bundesliga is that Köln is on an 18 game winless-streak as well! Not one victory after the corona restart. :laugh: Köln had a run of 8 wins out of 10 games at the end of 2019/beginning of 2020. Since then, absolutely nothing...

• Like 1

Update from smurf world:

The technical director has been fired and Harit, Bentaleb and Ibisevic have all been suspended for the next 10 days! :laugh:

And the worst thing is, we still have 24 matchdays to go.

If the smurfs were smart, which they're not, they would be selling Harit for round about 10 M Euro in January, finally buy out Bentaleb and use the remaining money to loan as many players as they could.

• 2 weeks later...

buli.PNG.5c66ca71ca75a0a50596e58e5cb8b07f.PNG

:Laugh:

Interesting season so far, Bayern is far from being unbeatable. Too bad, Lucien Favre is wasting one of the best rosters in BVB history away. Haaland is our best goal scorer in the Bundesliga with 10 goals, wanna guess who our second best goalscorer is right now?

Mats Hummels

:Veryangry: But what can you expect from a double-agent who starts Brandt as the central striker, while refusing to play Hazard and Reus yesterday? At this point, I think it has to be Moukoko-time! He doesn't even have to score, just running at and pressing the opposing ball carrier.

Leverkusen is also looking good at the top and they're playing Bayern in 2 weeks. They'll never win the title, but hopefully they can keep it close.

At the bottom, the smurfs keep the dream alive: 26 Bundesliga games in a row without a win. Tasmania Berlin's record from the 1960s stands at 31. 

c6144b06dc47065c04e307ec91d9ca30

Least amount of goals scored, most amount of goals conceded. Out of 10 games this season, only 1 time, they scored more than once. 5 times, they lost to nil. Not one clean sheet and only 2 games with less than 2 goals against them.

And now comes the best part: Their best player this season has been Freddy Rönnow, their goalie! :Laugh:

They're going down this season and then there's a huge possibility that the lights will go out completely due to 80 % less TV money in the 2. Bundesliga.

513%2BSBrsT1L._AC_

• Like 3

@Purps wrote:

3858-cheese-sticker.png.693c42f9d334ef6c732fb059c0d7e480.png

Dortmund defense :Speechless:

At least it got us rid of Favre!

9f020304aead332165b5cb8cf142e3a2_w200

Let's see what former Co Terzic is doing with that team, it definitely cannot be worse. Hopefully there'll be some bench spots for Witsel and Reus on the horizon and we're seeing Moukoko starting now. No more scared Favre-ball please!

As I mentioned last week, Bayern is beatable and now they're playing Wolfsburg and new leader Leverkusen back to back. Both of them haven't lost a game so far. The BVB is playing Bremen and Union. Should be doable for us, however for a team losing at home to Köln and Stuttgart, impossible is nothing! :Laugh:

The smurfs are still going for the record, now 27 games without a Bundesliga victory! :Thumbsup: They're now 6,5 points behind the 15th place and 3,5 points behind the relegation spot!

tenor

• Like 1

Just saw the press conference with new BVB head coach Terzic:

• Late 30s, born and grew up in the region, BVB supporter since age 9. 👍
  • Intelligent, went to university, also with some fire in him. 👍
  • Wants to win games by scoring more goals than our opponent instead of conceding less goals then our opponent. 👍❤️♥️
  • Worked for the BVB for 10 years, with assistant stints for Besiktas and West Ham.
  • Contract until the end of the year, then we'll see. So Marco Rose (Gladbach) isn't signed yet.

My verdict: This is a guy the whole unibetcommunity can get behind! All he has to do is to Unleash the Kraken and let our guys play. Tomorrow versus Werder, I'm expecting some action! Hopefully Moukoko gets the start.

• Like 1

@Purps 

Let me guess, Stindl is your star player this week? :puking:

You picked up Reyna later on though and left him in during his weak phase, a lot to learn you have, young Padawan!  😃

BVB is looking OK so far, Moukoko up front really helped, despite him not having that much to show for stats-wise. Of course, Akanji losing the ball way too easily during the build up and now it's 1-1...

• Like 1