Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

It seems somehow Dietmar Hopp broke the 50+1 ownership rules and now he has the majority of Hoffenheim and DFB promised not to ban more ultras but they did. It would be great having some more news why this happened in Dortmund and in Köln too.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

It seems somehow Dietmar Hopp broke the 50+1 ownership rules and now he has the majority of Hoffenheim and DFB promised not to ban more ultras but they did. It would be great having some more news why this happened in Dortmund and in Köln too.

I tried but couldn't resist 😏

bun.thumb.JPG.dbc65c6c9d20ae2b8f0810b6a1ecd898.JPGbun2.thumb.JPG.5a34944458d119525a490e613a117c01.JPG

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

Match between Strasbourg and PSG (Sat 07/03/20) is postponed due coronavirus concern.Yeah right,not because of PSG poor display lately,and tight schedule. :wonder:

Let's go BVB! 😃

Neymar probly has some relative b-day to go so lets play later 😏

And oh yeah, i got top secret email from goverment containing only this gif. Don't know what it means but @RayL  mentioned so do you have a clue?

saukko.gif.2f948ff0a88ff5be8beafeecff6118b3.gif

• Like 3

Dunno if it got anything do with it but i did see one post where he took it bit overboard by going to personal level which imo is nono area too. Would be boring if everyone would agree with everything but it is another thing to bust each others balls for real. It would be war in no time. But he didn't murder anyone as far as i know so maybe he has learned his lesson and no need for life sentence.

The DFL and DFB are considering ending the Bundesliga season after this weekend, according to the Express. No trophy would be awarded and no relegation would take place. Instead, the Bundesliga would be expanded to 22 teams for 2020-21 with the top four teams from the second tier.

Source: Ronan Murphy from Goal.com

Unless covid 19 still spreading left, right and centre around april-may, this should not happen at all. Same for the italian idea, playoff for first and last four teams. Hopefully these are just the worst case scenarios, and they dont seriously consider them... 

@cris1285, very interesting indeed. I've been absent from this thread for obvious reasons, but now I'm imagining the season ending like this: this weekend will be the last round of Bundesliga, as the league will be called off early next week, like we've seen other places as well. Schalke will win against Dortmund 2-0, and it'll almost have been a great season :D

I almost care more about the Euros and whether that'll be cancelled/postponed a year. The stock market seems to think it'll definitely be called off.

EDIT: well there goes that dream of a derby win. Just announced that the games won't be played this weekend.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 2 months later...

Not that much exciting stuff. There's been a rule change so that all clubs have 5 substitutions in every game, and I've of course bet on Schalke to win against Dortmund tomorrow :D

BXB got quite a few important players missing. Both Can and Witsel should be out for certain, and Reus, Zagadou and Schultz still out as well. Schalke with a good chance of winning the midfield battle.

Schalke are without Stambouli, Kabak and Mascarell and Sane not ready to start yet. Todibo and Nastasic still a very competent duo.

• Like 1

Pretty sure we see some surprises and major movement in league table due long break and how efficiently players/teams have used this time. Those who have answers, will make :cash: for the rest of us it is just guessing game. Tried to read german pages but all i could understand was lederhosen, Merkel and bier. Not much use for that information unless you are metalhead democrat heading for octoberfest.

Oh well, at least there is freebet for bundesliga so you get one free try :)

• Like 5

Im guessing freebet is for selected markets only 😞

Those games will have interesting dynamic. No crowd=definately less goals. How much usual goalfest will be reduced is anyone guess but i think over/under will have pretty much 50% ratio now. 

Matches will have that friendlies spiel feel to it, slow tempo, no pressure on referees, much less yellow/red cards. There should be also fewer turnarounds, since team who will score first will have much bigger advantage [easier to chase the score with crowd cheering]. Little disadvantage for Bayern at home, but then away they will probably rip teams apart. Same thing for Dortmund, they should be stronger away.   

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

Im guessing freebet is for selected markets only 😞

Those games will have interesting dynamic. No crowd=definately less goals. How much usual goalfest will be reduced is anyone guess but i think over/under will have pretty much 50% ratio now. 

Matches will have that friendlies spiel feel to it, slow tempo, no pressure on referees, much less yellow/red cards. There should be also fewer turnarounds, since team who will score first will have much bigger advantage [easier to chase the score with crowd cheering]. Little disadvantage for Bayern at home, but then away they will probably rip teams apart. Same thing for Dortmund, they should be stronger away.   

Yeah, probly. Just gave heads up if peeps want to check their account and not miss out.

Went for Gretzky + 40 cent profit. Frankfurt has been very homefield oriented team, don't have clue if it cause they play so different home/away but hoping that with missing spectators they ain't so strong anymore and Mglabach crush them. (same could say about Dortmund but i just can't bet Schalke anymore :laugh: )

Paderborn still missing Mamba so hopefully they don't make goal and Fortuna makes couple. Certainly important points for them. We will see, seems like lottery :wonder:

feebet.JPG.c55965e18b6bfd2132224f950aa407d6.JPG

• Like 2

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52632680

The BBC have helpfully put this idiots guide to the Bundesliga for clueless Brits pointing us towards which team they think is roughly equivalent of our EPL teams. More or less based on the fact that they've decided Liverpool are the BVB that makes Everton Schalke. (Also the Jonjoe Kenny connection and we both play in blue)

Come on you Smurfs!

• Like 4

Haha, community turning blue and white. Beautiful :love: :D

@DoktorAvalanche, had a good laugh reading that article - the reasons are hilarious. It's really written by someone who knows nothing about German football but probably watched some Champions League games with German teams 🤣

• Like 2