Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Remember "Big City Club" Hertha BSC Berlin? The team that spent the most on new players this winter? Worldwide! Well, Coach Klinsmann said he's taking his ball and went back to home to California! :laugh:🤣:waterfall:

Watching this train wreck will be glorious, because now Alexander Nouri will take over. Who? Alexander Nouri, the guy who had a solid first half year with Werder Bremen 3 years ago, then decided he's more than just a football coach and badmouthed Emperor Trump on the biggest sports show on German TV, just to finish his career with Werder with just 1 win ouf of the next 14 games. :laugh: Who then was hired to keep Ingolstadt in the 2. Bundesliga, only to get fired again after 8 games, drawing 3 times with 5 losses!

Not so sure whether Piatek signed up for that...

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

For me is no doubt BVB will get 6 points in the next 2 Bundesliga games so betting on Hertha is a burning money. What more interesting is the road movie in Barcelona. I'm totally clueless what will happen there, but over 2,5 goals seems good for it, espcially if the germans will go for a win and will sign strikers like Bozenik in the winter pause.

Feyenoord did it and my point of view this was one of the best transfers in the winter. I'm sure Slovakia will qualify for the ECH2020 and his market value will extremely increase in summer.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/robert-bozenik/profil/spieler/454576 

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

For me is no doubt BVB will get 6 points in the next 2 Bundesliga games so betting on Hertha is a burning money. What more interesting is the road movie in Barcelona. I'm totally clueless what will happen there, but over 2,5 goals seems good for it, espcially if the germans will go for a win and will sign strikers like Bozenik in the winter pause.

Feyenoord did it and my point of view this was one of the best transfers in the winter. I'm sure Slovakia will qualify for the ECH2020 and his market value will extremely increase in summer.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/robert-bozenik/profil/spieler/454576 

giphy

Feyenoord and the Dutch league is probably a pretty good landing spot for someone coming out of a small Eastern Euro league. I'll keep an eye open on him...

Tomorrow we're playing against Frankfurt, with some injuries against us, so the starting lineup will be interesting to see. If Favre were a serious coach, we'd switch up things on defense as well, however I'm fully expecting our minutes leader Akanji to play again! :Veryangry: Next week we're playing PSG and then have to travel to Bremen again.

Paderborn gets Hertha Berlin on Saturday and has to travel to Bayern next Friday! I'm expecting 3-4 points! :Thumbsup::Speechless:

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1-0 at the half, only rotational change Favre did today was putting in Pischu for Akanji. Our best guy needs to be rested for PSG! 👍 Besides that, Witsel and Can are playing in central midfield, so we're not getting much offensvie production out of there even though Can is trying his best. Thanks for nothing, Lucien!

I'm expecting Frankfurt to open up a lot more in the 2nd half, could be a really tough second half for us!

3 counter attacks in the 2nd half for us, Frankfurt without a shot on goal, not really a good application by Hütter!

Best guys for us: Guerreiro, Sancho, Can, Hakimi, Zagadou. However no one really fell off today.

Next Tuesday, PSG shows up, afterwards we travel to Bremen.

• Like 1

https://www.goal.com/en-ph/news/man-city-banned-from-champions-league-for-two-years-and/mt2cdd0s9w1i1ol86vr4xhasu
Excellent news yesterday. Ideally, everyone would be forced to adopt the German way of doing things and even make it a bit stricter, so we don't see Hoffenheim or Leipzig cases. Probably never going to happen, but one can always dream :)

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

https://www.goal.com/en-ph/news/man-city-banned-from-champions-league-for-two-years-and/mt2cdd0s9w1i1ol86vr4xhasu

Excellent news yesterday. Ideally, everyone would be forced to adopt the German way of doing things and even make it a bit stricter, so we don't see Hoffenheim or Leipzig cases. Probably never going to happen, but one can always dream :)

I believe it once the new season starts and City is not on the schedule! City probably appeals, apologizes, pays a huge fine (bribe), gets put on some probation time and is good to go! Otherwise, you might want to look into PSG as well...:Cash:

I personally don't like Red Bull or Hoffenheim or Wolfsburg or Bayer 04, however these teams make the league a lot better. If you look at Red Bull Salzburg e.g., just count together all the money they took in via transfers over the last 2-3 years! :Speechless: Or look at the transfers being done by Hoffenheim: Since 10/11, they're at a massive surplus: Vestergaard, Firmino, Volland, Süle, Joelinton, Demirbay, Schulz...Just to name the most  known.

• Like 3

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Always good that scammers get busted, especially good in this case when it is Chitty :Smirk: But i wonder what is German way? Bad deals? :Laugh: 

Don't mind that some teams pay big and over prices cause it helps small clubs too :)

@Livertool wrote:

But i wonder what is German way? Bad deals? :laugh: 

Don't mind that some teams pay big and over prices cause it helps small clubs too

The PL has a much bigger TV deal than the Buli---> The average fan is getting milked more.

Much more money coming to the PL from abroad----> Not the Buli's fault that we were a little late when it came to Empire building.

The PL has higher tikiet prices----> No support in the stadia.

The Buli doesn't allow foreign "investors" to take over clubs (50+1 rule)-----> More money in the PL.

Nobody says anything against the PL spending their money in Germany and buying new players, the problem with City however is, similar to PSG, that they're breaking the FFP rules, overstating the value of their sponsorship deals, when it's practically some Sheik or some Arab nation pouring in extra money just for the LOLZZZZZZ....

By the way, SC Paderborn is just 1 point behind Bremen and Düsseldorf with the better goal difference! We have to get past Bayern this Friday, then we get Mainz, Köln and Düsseldorf!

• Like 2

@WuDu wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

But i wonder what is German way? Bad deals? :laugh: 

Don't mind that some teams pay big and over prices cause it helps small clubs too

The PL has a much bigger TV deal than the Buli---> The average fan is getting milked more.

Much more money coming to the PL from abroad----> Not the Buli's fault that we were a little late when it came to Empire building.

The PL has higher tikiet prices----> No support in the stadia.

The Buli doesn't allow foreign "investors" to take over clubs (50+1 rule)-----> More money in the PL.

Nobody says anything against the PL spending their money in Germany and buying new players, the problem with City however is, similar to PSG, that they're breaking the FFP rules, overstating the value of their sponsorship deals, when it's practically some Sheik or some Arab nation pouring in extra money just for the LOLZZZZZZ....

By the way, SC Paderborn is just 1 point behind Bremen and Düsseldorf with the better goal difference! We have to get past Bayern this Friday, then we get Mainz, Köln and Düsseldorf!

Sounds about right except thou bl probly has little bigger attendance average but not much.

And don't know about tv deal either. At least in here Viasat has rights to both leagues so doesn't really affect more pl than bl fan as you have to pay both anyways.

Eventually those Arabs will run out of money so let them bring money to market now and soon they will crawl back home with tail between legs 😏 

@Livertool wrote:

Sounds about right except thou bl probly has little bigger attendance average but not much.

And don't know about tv deal either. At least in here Viasat has rights to both leagues so doesn't really affect more pl than bl fan as you have to pay both anyways.

Eventually those Arabs will run out of money so let them bring money to market now and soon they will crawl back home with tail between legs 😏 

:laugh:

Nothing against the Finnish market, however I have the slight feeling that the foreign TV money is not being made in Northern Europe but rather in Asia, North America, India and Arabia.

It's all fun and games until the first club collapses because some investor loses interest/has his people rioting. City e.g. spent 1,4 billion more than they took in on the transfer market since 07/08. 107 M Euros per year. :laugh: Under Guardiola, these yearly deficits went up even more. Since 11/12, PSG has a deficit of 850 million Euros. 95 M Euros per year.

• Like 3

@psrquack wrote:

I expect an easy PSG win for today. -1 handicap is my bet.

Looking on first,I agree with you,but have a feeling BVB could pull something out tonight.Emre is nice add-up and tonight he,and Witsel, will be key guys for BVB.

Both,in attacking transitions and defensive duties.

After watching PSG against Nantes,and seeing 4 goals conceded last away match,I do think BVB can cause them a lots of trouble if they start well from the beginning.

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

After watching PSG against Nantes,and seeing 4 goals conceded last away match,I do think BVB can cause them a lots of trouble if they start well from the beginning.

I think BVB is looking like a hyena. Strong offense but weak defence. The germans are also able to play quick box to box play with many offensive chances and personally this style is similar to PSG one's, so 1-3 or 2-4 could be easily the final score.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

I think BVB is looking like a hyena. Strong offense but weak defence. The germans are also able to play quick box to box play with many offensive chances and personally this style is similar to PSG one's, so 1-3 or 2-4 could be easily the final score.

We can agree it will be goal fest 😉