Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Mark Uth! Of all people! :laugh:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Not that bad for me if they are not so good, as me beeing a suporter of Bayern Munchen. And this Halland kid is incredible, has already 4 goals in 2 matches, i guess we should keep an eye on him cause soon will become in attention of big clubs.

giphy

Piszczek responsible for the Uth goal. Hummels with a huge mistake directly after the break and almost scored an own goal. This defense is such a joke, will be nice games against PSG in a few weeks! :Speechless:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I couldnt watch the game, but this Haaland must be a flop. 5 goals in 59 minutes in Dortmund :wow: I have Lewa as top goalscorer, i have to worry about this guy too. 

Few weeks ago i checked my Dortmund bet, cash out offered about 10% back. Now its over 40%! Lets go! :cash:

• Like 1

@cris1285 

I'd rather worry about Timo Werner, if I were you, but to each his own...

Again, the game yesterday was easy, as everything went in our favour, the real tests come in 2 weeks against Leverkusen and one week later against Frankfurt! Haaland is a huge addition to an already superb roster, however he was coming on against two tired clubs located in the bottom half of the league. It's important to keep that in mind!

Let's see how Red Bull and Bayern are playing today, the cashout value climbed up to 47%.

• Like 1

I wonder if Haaland has now enough credit to be in starting 11 in next much :wonder: Hat-trick in first match wasn't enough 😏

But yes, Koln sucked big time. No question about winner in that match.

Great odds for BM today @1.17 :puking: Yeah they are favourites, better players and homefield but cmon. Season halfway and they are 3 points apart. 

Didn't watch the entire game yesterday, but seemed very much like the previous one. Great attacking play and a disturbingly insecure defense. As you say, @WuDu, it will be really interesting to see them against more dangerous teams. If Uth can score, something is wrong ;)

For today, it can be no surprise that I've put my money on a Schalke win. Yes, Bayern have been better than the 3 points separating the teams (look at the goal difference), but Schalke have improved throughout the season, and especially the last game was amazing. The first game against Bayern was a close one where the biggest difference between the teams were the extra man of on the pitch playing for Bayern (the ref). IF Schalke have the same positive and offensive approach as in the last game, everything can happen.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Haven't watched any Saturday games, but all in all, a good gameday for the BVB: Red Bull (who picked up Dani Olmo 😠 ) lost, the SCP won in Freiburg and the BVB offense is looking spectacular.

Turning on Bayern-S04 is probably not worth it anymore. @Stubbe-Unibet's feeling when he places bets on his club against Bayern in 19/20:

ElectricOptimalChrysomelid-size_restricted

Schubert now with 2 games where he made big mistakes? Is Nübel coming back now? This goalie situation is turning out to be a huge mess for the smurfs...

Next week, the "Englischen Wochen" start again with the German cup in early February and the UCL the weeks after! @Livertool , Haaland was injured in December and during TC, he's probably not up to it conditioning wise.

What a great performance from Bayern, and next week they will be on first place so Mia san Mia :X. I cant wait to see the next season without Neuer as goalie.

P.S. For those who live in Germany, someone can tell me if is hard to get a ticket to a Bundesliga match. I am a fan of Bayern but beeing from Romania is not that easy to get a ticket and i ask to know what to expect. Ty.

Only have experience getting tickets for Schalke games. Member of the fan club and if you're ready when the sale starts, it's no problem getting tickets. Getting tickets now would be very difficult.

I expect it's significantly easier to get ticket for Bayern games though, as they depend more on tourists and have a much smaller share of the tickets going to hardcore fans :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Mia san mia? giphy

Yikes!

Regarding tikiets, it depends on who you want to see and where? I remember years ago, a buddy and I were getting tickets to BVB-Bayern via their website, however if the sale starts at 10:00 AM, the tickets are usually gone at 10:02 AM or so and the seats were rather meh...:Laugh: If I'm not too far off, the clubs usually open up ticket sales for the home game after the next one.

Paderborn recently played Red Bull at home and they weren't sold out. I highly doubt that Hertha BSC is sold out every time or Hoffenheim. However once Bayern or the BVB comes into town, getting seats is much, much more difficult.

I hope that helps.

Hope i didnt upset no one with my question. I am a fan of Bayern from a UCL finall with Valencia when Kahn saved some 11m shots, and i remain with them, in that time the forces of Germany where Hamburg(they played agaist my fav romanian team so bleeah), Sttutgart, Bremen(that green wasnt someting to like) and i got stuck with Munchen.

Beeing a fan of Germany in all helped even more, and in my dream i hope that our country will be at least 10% of Germany.

About ticketing, i look on their site but is a lil harder for me, cause i need to think on all, where to sleep, how to get to stadium, plane tickets, and many others, thats why i asked.

@him26 

Again, it depends on where you want to go and who you want to see. If you just want to watch Bayern at the Allianz Arena:

https://fcbayern.com/en/tickets 

Munich has a big airport and unless you show up around Oktoberfest, I think getting hotel/hostel/airbnb rooms isn't too difficult. The city is expensive, though...

If you're planning a longer trip to Germany and want to watch a game or two outside Munich, well, it depends...

Emre Can didn't travel with Juve today and the rumours are getting way too hot for my taste! kicker is "reporting" that the BVB bosses envision Can to play as a defender in a 3 man line :speechless:. On the plus side, this should be Akanji's position , meaning this clown, who by the way is leading the BVB in minutes played this season :puking: , would be sitting on the bench before getting shipped out in the summer!

Again, I'm not a fan of this transfer and of Can, however if he reduces his salary demands, doesn't cost a huge transfer fee and saves us from Manuel Akanji...

giphy

• Like 1

Hertha Berlin now going full Bundesliga Manager Mode:

Picked up Piatek from AC Milan! :wow: This guy has had a pretty interesting career over the past 18 months.

Alcacer has been sold to Villareal and Dortmund is currently negotiating with Emre Can. #YesWeCan :laugh:

The last time I had such a bad feeling about a transfer was when we picked up Andre Schürrle.

Tomorrow, the BVB plays against Union Berlin at home. Delaney is the only injured player, Zagadou is probably getting rested for the cup game after his injury and nobody knows whether Haaland will start or not. Usually, playing at home, against the worst team in the league with the "Englischen Wochen" coming up, this would be a good chance to rotate some players in, so with Favre calling the shots, I'm expecting our A+++++ team! 👍:laugh:

The smurfs are playing today against newly rich Hertha and we'll see the return of Andreas "Karate Kid" Nübel! Schubert is injured. My oh my, I hope our blue friends can keep it together until after the Red Bull game in 3 weeks! Not looking good for them...

20200131_Can_G_bvbnachrichtenbild_regular

Not really having a good feeling here!

On the flip side, Bruun Larsen has been shipped to Hoffenheim, so it's Haaland and Can plus :cash: for Weigl, Alcacer and Bruun Larsen. I can live with that.

@Livertool wrote:

Haaland two goals again. I must have overestimated BL. He is good but not that good 😏

Plus 1 assist! :popeye:

Don't you think playing with the likes of Sancho and Brandt has a positive impact on his stats?

Since we fell behind 1-3 against Augsburg, we now scored 14-1 goals over less than 5 halfs! Imagine how good the BVB would be if we had a competent head coach!

• Like 1

2 weeks ago we were getting 15,00 for the BVB to win the Bundesliga! Now Red Bull is behind Gladbach 0-2! :laugh:

Next week, we have Leverkusen-BVB and Bayern-Red Bull! In three weeks, Red Bull has to travel to the smurfs after playing in Tottenham just 3 days earlier, this will be super tough for them. Seems like we're marching towards another Bayern- BVB showdown again...

• Like 2

@WuDu wrote:

2 weeks ago we were getting 15,00 for the BVB to win the Bundesliga! Now Red Bull is behind Gladbach 0-2! :laugh:

Next week, we have Leverkusen-BVB and Bayern-Red Bull! In three weeks, Red Bull has to travel to the smurfs after playing in Tottenham just 3 days earlier, this will be super tough for them. Seems like we're marching towards another Bayern- BVB showdown again...

Now you got good chance for real. I wish for those 15 odds still to exist :D

• Like 1

Red Bull is really profiting from slapstick goalie play over the last few games! First Bürki, now Sommer!