Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Yeah, have to agree with that. These last couple of rounds were horrible, and it looks really difficult for BXB and S04, in terms of the title. However, nothing is decided yet. Schalke got Gladbach and Bayern in the first two games of 2020. Two wins and we're back in the race. Less than 4 points and we're no longer to be considered a candidate for the championship - yes, yes, most probably never considered and still don't consider Schalke to be in the race :D

Can't wait for Nastasic, Stambouli or Sane to be back. Kabak has been amazing, but Oczipka as CB is just 🤣 (he hasn't been that bad though)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

SCPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasmania Berlin, you gotta be kidding me....:laugh:

bot.PNG.adc2b9a8060012764a785fdacd35b3d4.PNG

The SCP with 8 points out of the last 6 games, hopefully we're ready to score early and steal some points over the next few games. Köln now all of a sudden with 3 wins in a row, yet Bremen and Frankfurt (running out of steam after the 2nd Europa League season) also are displaying absolutely ❤️♥️❤️ form!

The smurfs will play an important role to start the new year: At home against Gladbach and on the road against Bayern. They also get Red Bull, pretty early as well! The BVB with 3 "easy" games: In Augsburg, at home against Köln, at home against Union, before clashing with Leverkusen on the road.I already smell an 1-1-1 distribution coming. 🤣

Red Bull has a tricky start; Frankfurt, Schalke, Bayern, Gladbach, Leverkusen all within the first 6 weeks. If they run hot right out of the break...:speechless:😠

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

arit extended his contract today, and Nübel is rumoured to do the same soon. What a ❤️♥️❤️ year this is turning out to be! :D

They will probably still both go by the end of next season, but at least we can get around € 100 million for the two (if not more) - the details are not known yet, but I can't imagine Harit will have a clause which allows him to go for less than € 50mil.

Nübel is going to extend his contract, they said!

Nübel will net us 50 M Euro, they said!

Well, @Stubbe-Unibet  Merry Christmas:

Alexander-nubel-to-leave-schalke-en-28504628?variable=20191223 

Ouch!

Honouring good old Schalke traditions, Nübel is leaving Schalke for Bayern at the end of the season once his contract runs out! So when he had to choose between living in Gelsenkirchen and being the captain of Schalke 04 and warming the bench for Bayern while living in Munich, he chose the latter! :Laugh: Definitely understandable! However it's a ballsy move...

Stubbe, is Schubert now staying in for the rest of the year?

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Sad to miss out on the potentially huge fee, but happy to see that **** go. I hope he stays on the bench for the rest of the season; especially if Schubert can keep it up and play like in the first two games (yes, he did make that one really bad mistake, but he's still been great with some really important saves).

I really don't get this move. Don't see a single good reason for not extending the contract and having a decent clause of 30-50 mil added. Then, if he's good enough for Bayern, it wouldn't be a problem for them to pay this amount in a couple of years when Neuer is done. Now, instead of being captain, getting a huge salary and probably playing CL, he'll be sitting at the bench at Bayern for 2 years. Thank god his career doesn't depend on his IQ 🤣

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Sad to miss out on the potentially huge fee, but happy to see that **** go. I hope he stays on the bench for the rest of the season; especially if Schubert can keep it up and play like in the first two games (yes, he did make that one really bad mistake, but he's still been great with some really important saves).

I really don't get this move. Don't see a single good reason for not extending the contract and having a decent clause of 30-50 mil added. Then, if he's good enough for Bayern, it wouldn't be a problem for them to pay this amount in a couple of years when Neuer is done. Now, instead of being captain, getting a huge salary and probably playing CL, he'll be sitting at the bench at Bayern for 2 years. Thank god his career doesn't depend on his IQ 🤣

Wasn't Neuer going to extend his deal until 2023?

5M, 6M Euros per year to warm the bench. Probably a big signing fee. Get a few titles. Get playing time for a top club in Europe from time to time. And he immediately gets a foot in the door for the best goalkeeping job in the Bundesliga since Neuer is getting older and already broke his foot twice.

Don't forget, he's already 23 years old, who knows what kind of talent emerges over the next 2-3 years...

• Like 1

Remember when you were 10, 12 years old, playing Football Manager for the first time? Taking over a crappy club and the software gave you 10 M Euro at the start? And the first thing you did was buying stars from established clubs to add to your roster? How did that turn out?

Seems like Hertha Berlin is spending their investors' money like that:

There are rumours that they're going after Götze, Weigl, Draxler, Xhaka; and now they signed Ascacibar from Stuttgart for 10 M! 

It will be glorious to see them crash and burn...❤️

• Like 3

• Like 1

So after the BVB picked up Haaland, there are now rumours that Weigl is about to leave us for Inter. In addition to that, Alcacer is rumoured to want to go back home to Atletico Madrid. Weigl seems like a good guy and I always liked Alcacer, but I can live with these moves! The goal before the season started was to play for the title, if that goal is not being met, heads have to roll. Next ones up: Dahoud, Bruun Larsen and Götze! Next summer, Akanji should look for a new home.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of a system we're playing now...

• Like 1

2 weeks into the winter break, two more weeks to go. The BVB is starting training camp today, with the first test match being on Tuesday! I'll be watching! :wow::laugh:

Only changes so far: Weigl------------------->/<--------------- Haaland for roughly the same amount in transfer fees.

S04, aka the Cleveland Browns of the Bundesliga, is also making moves, as Super-Smurf Mark Uth is leaving for Cologne! 2 goals and 2 assists in 28 Bundesliga matches! @Stubbe-Unibet had such high hopes for him...:laugh:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No one celebrating the smurfs leading 2-0 against Gladbach right now? Hopefully, they can keep it going next week against Bayern as well!

The BVB with a little bit of issues traveling to Augsburg tomorrow. Alcacer is not even on the gameday roster as he's probably leaving for Spain soon. Zagadou is injured, Delaney as well. Bruun Larsen is on his way out and Reus, Hazard, Haaland probably cannot go 90 minutes. Next to Haaland, the BVB is pulling up 17 year old US boy Gio Reyna to the first team and I think he could be seeing minutes tomorrow as well! Maybe he's even starting! 👍

• Like 1

EOkS6uBXsAIm1NQ

3-4-3 and business as usual today! Haaland and Reyna probably coming off the bench in the second half! Let's go!

Business as ususal for us! The defense sucks, no real push forward and the chances we have are getting wasted. I'm feeling like a Japanese businessman paying to get kicked in the balls! 😠

Time to bring in Haaland now!

• Like 2

Amazing game from a neutral perspective. Mostly due to bad defending, but some glimpse of magic as well.

It's kinda becoming a thing for Dortmund that they've got 2 gears. First gear is for relegation in the Bundesliga and 2nd gear is title worthy. Let's hope for more games where they don't find the 2nd gear :D

• Like 3

Who would have thought that playing with a striker could be beneficial?

New leader of the team: Haaland!

Good performance today: Sancho, Brandt.

Secret double agents working against us: Hummels, Akanji, Piszczek, Reus, Favre!

That defense was an absolute desaster and Piszczek and Akanji have to sit next Friday!

• Like 1

• Like 7

Guys, Matchday 19 is here and both prime time games are pretty interesting:

Today, the BVB plays at home against Köln and tomorrow the smurfs travel to Munich to play Bayern! My oh my, S04 vs Bayern is like Turkey vs Iran; almost impossible to decide whom to root against! :laugh: Well, let's hope our blue friends can make some noise...

The BVB is coming off the 5:3 against Augsburg and like @Stubbe-Unibet mentioned before, this offense is probably the best in the league, our defense is hot trash! Last week we played with 3 guys in the back and switched to a 4-2-3-1 once Haaland came on. Sounds familiar? So there's a real chance we're switching our system back again, especially considering the fact that Zagadou is still injured. Speaking of injuries, Delaney is missing this game as well and Alcacer might or might not be sitting in the doghouse! :laugh: Who needs two strikers when you can run one 19 year old completely into the ground?  

Usually, this would be a good game to rotate a little, but knowing Favre, I have lost any hope...

On the transfer front, the BVB is now being connected to Emre Can!

giphy

Again, this would be a totally stupid transfer, however knowing the BVB bosses, anything is possible....:Puking:

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

Usually, this would be a good game to rotate a little, but knowing Favre, I have lost any hope...

:laugh:

This idiot is starting exactly the same team! 😠

• Like 1

@him26 wrote:

To answer to a question or "concerne" from above...Why to change something that already works well? And we saw that after just 1min. I dont think is a nice way to start the game if you are in Koln shoes.

Have you seen the game against Augsburg? :laugh:

Köln is not playing well today and the game is going totally in our favour, however it's the individual quality of the offense winning games for us, the defense is a joke.

3-0 lead at home right now, a competent coach would now sub in some young guys and give some of our stars some much needed rest. Favre probably subs in Haaland, Götze and Dahoud starting in minute 70. 😠