Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@jerry 

Is Brandt still a transfer bust? :laugh:

What a goal!

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

He will score 4 more this season. Still a flop 🤣. After Pepe, 2nd in Europe, with dare i say E.Hazard third[ too soon too injured/fat]?

Bund still playing for Bayern, got small hope that RB will go for series of wins from destroying Dortmund. They play terrible today, i dont watch this anymore but the build up play looked like regionalliga. Intimidated by the stadium or whatever. Dissapointing. All in all battle for CL places will be fun. I think Schalke will be left over and Leverkusen will chase BMG.  

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

2-0 at the half! Leipzig in need of a few Red Bulls, terrible performance by them.  However Nagelsmann turned a 0-3 around in Dortmund just at the beginning of the year! I'm expecting Leipzig to come out blazing in the 2nd half. The two saves by Bürki were huge!

@jerry 

:laugh:

It's OK bro, just write off your loss and move on....

@Livertool 

Are you messing up Village People with the Pet Shop Boys? I'm demanding answers and an apology!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Brandt and Bürki racking up the assists! 😠

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

LUL 6-6 incoming. Great defending for both :puking:

Yeah, that 3rd goal for Dortmund, what was the defenders doing, like exactly what. 

Sometimes i got the feel like Bundesliga with those goals shortly will become Eredivisie with their happy go lucky defending [anyon noticed that ridiculous header from Hummels?] .

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Sancho! :teardrop::teardrop:

And he brings on Piszczek! 😠

Amazing game from a "neutral" perspective. Sparks of magic in the attacking play and the defending just 🤣 🤣 🤣

Perfect result from a Schalke perspective, but means little to nothing if the boys from Gelsenkirchen don't win tomorrow :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Livertool 

Who knows? Favre must be allergic to substitutions! Only 2  times this match, both of them on the defensive side! 😠

Best guys for us were Zagadou, Sancho and Brandt ( minus that huge mistake). Bürki also with a good game ( minus that huge mistake).

@Livertool 

By the way, it's only the instrumental from "Go West" from the Pet Shop Boys, that's being used. The lyrics are "Ole´, here comes the BVB".

• Like 1

Bild reports that Haaland is looking for 8 M per year and the BVB agreed! :speechless::cash::speechless: Now it's up to him...Incredible how transfer fees and salaries shot up in the last few years.

I think, we might see Götze being shipped out in the winter if Haaland shows up. Doesn't David Beckham MLS team in Miami start business in a few months? That would be a solid destination for him and his influencer wife...:laugh:

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I believe Schubert has got just as much potential as Nübel, (he's obviously got a lack of experience, despite all the games for the youth national team) and this is his chance the shine.

giphy

giphy

Funny gameday: Bayern winning by a late goal from one of their youngsters, Köln was behind 0-2 in Frankfurt and came away 4-2, Hertha winning in Leverkusen...

• Like 1

Alcacer not starting, despite Reus being injured! :laugh:

• Like 2

A game as exciting as a preseason match between Paderborn and Sandhausen! 😪

• Like 2

Completely ridiculous to lose such a game! 😠

Also, what is Alcacer doing on the bench for so long?

One of the worst performances of the season!

• Like 1

When @Stubbe-Unibet posted the standings, everybody here could have lived with that, now it looks much worse:

tab.PNG.99f813942f0e01285bb86273ecb612b2.PNG

Bayern youngster Zirkzee with his second late game winner in a row! Leipzig also turning the game around. If you want to be champion, these are the games you have to win. The BVB is the total opposite!

Speaking of the BVB, really tough to say where we are heading towards in 4 weeks. Favre is making so many crazy decisions, it's unbelievable. After ignoring Zagadou for the first 12 games of the Bundesliga, he inserted him back into the lineup for the last 5 and now guess who's the highest graded player over these games?

Instead of playing Brandt in the middle, he used him as left-winger and forward!

Yesterday, we're running out of steam, yet nobody questions Favre's habit of playing his favourites all the time and refusing to substitute early during games. Reus ruptured a muscle fibre and is now missing the start of the 2nd part of the season as well. With a ruptured muscle fibre? Then why is he never getting rested during the season to avoid these small injuries?

Now, Paco Alcacer seems to be in the doghouse! :speechless: Sure, who needs a striker in a game like yesterday?

All in all, the roster has a lot of question marks now, even without the injuries.

• Like 1