Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@WuDu wrote:

Witsel fell down the stairs at home and is now missing time until the new year! :speechless:

Yikes, that means Weigl moves into his spot for the next 4 games.

Barca travelled to Inter without Messi and Pique, let's hope the 2nd unit fights against a loss tomorrow...

As predicted, line-up for the game today is the same as the one we used 3 days ago, except Weigl is playing for Witsel.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1-1 in both of the games! Thanks for nothing Barca's #6! 😠

Slavia Prague playing really well, I guess we'll be seeing the coach in Germany soon. Brandt with a great pre-assist again, he's been our best player over the last 3 games in his new role. Hummels playing not so well and Akanji is back to his usual self! 😠

If I were you, I'd place a bet on the BVB winning the Bundesliga at 9,00! These odds are pure value.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

giphy

On to the next round!

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Not often I'm happy when Dortmund win a game, but today is an exception. Let them and Bayern stay in CL a bit longer - they don't stand a chance winning it anyway :)

@Stubbe-Unibet, you misspelled Frankfurt, Wolfsburg and EL! :laugh:

I cannot believe I'm writing that, however with Favre, we're right back in the title run now! Since the game in Berlin, he changed his system, placed Brandt in the middle of the field, made us play much more aggressively, acts way more emotionally during the games and finally played our young players! Sure, he's still playing his favorites and refusing to substitute before the 70th minute, but c'est la vie.

For the next game in Mainz, I'm expecting some rotation in order to have a lot of guys ready for the clash against Red Bull next Tuesday. An interesting position will be the defensive midfielder spot next to Julian Brandt. Speaking of which; @jerry, is he still a transfer flop? 😏

That spot usually goes to Witsel: FaithfulInfamousIcelandgull-max-1mb

The next man up would be Delaney:giphy

Weigl would be the next one:

giphy

After his "performance" against Prague and especially considering Red Bull being filled with athletes, he has to sit!

Dahoud?TatteredFancyAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted

That basically leaves only him:giphy

He played well against Prague in that role for 10 minutes and I hope Favre doesn't go back to his house mouse days now! :Thumbsup:

ELhYgwQX0AAVV9D.thumb.jpg.4e5645c7570c9af19bc2692af9a3de7b.jpg

Harit extended his contract today, and Nübel is rumoured to do the same soon. What a fucking year this is turning out to be! :D

They will probably still both go by the end of next season, but at least we can get around € 100 million for the two (if not more) - the details are not known yet, but I can't imagine Harit will have a clause which allows him to go for less than € 50mil.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Harit extended his contract today, and Nübel is rumoured to do the same soon. What a ❤️♥️❤️ year this is turning out to be! :D

They will probably still both go by the end of next season, but at least we can get around € 100 million for the two (if not more) - the details are not known yet, but I can't imagine Harit will have a clause which allows him to go for less than € 50mil.

laughing%20then%20serious%20gif

Win-win-win for everybody involved: Harit gets a salary increase and doesn't have to move to Wolverhampton or Norwich next summer. Schalke can finally get a transfer fee for a departing player in 2021. Wagner can focus on further building up his team.

Now to the real news:

https://twitter.com/kicker_BVB/status/1204893667330265088 

Haaland took a private plane and landed in Dortmund tonight! :Cash: I might bet some more on us winning the title this year.

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

https://twitter.com/thebadrussian_/status/1206282981767335938 

Play on! :Laugh:

WTF??? He tried to kill him :Scared:

It's a man's game!

• Like 1

Not a bad game and 3 very important points. Mixed feelings though. McKennie out for the rest of the year most likely and Nübel probably with a 4-6 match suspension.

If Nastasic is ready for the midweek, it's all good really. I believe Schubert has got just as much potential as Nübel, (he's obviously got a lack of experience, despite all the games for the youth national team) and this is his chance the shine.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Not a bad game and 3 very important points. Mixed feelings though. McKennie out for the rest of the year most likely and Nübel probably with a 4-6 match suspension.

If Nastasic is ready for the midweek, it's all good really. I believe Schubert has got just as much potential as Nübel, (he's obviously got a lack of experience, despite all the games for the youth national team) and this is his chance the shine.

@Stubbe-Unibet3 days ago: "Nübel could give us up to 50 M Euro once he changes clubs!"

@Stubbe-Unibet  3 minutes ago: " Our 2nd goalie with 0 minutes of Bundesliga experience might be just as good as Nübel!"

:laugh:👍

Interesting matchday, Gladbach might be on a downswing right now; BVB, Bayern and RB with mandatory wins; S04 still collecting points.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Difference between just as much potential and current skill level ;) and he's no longer at 0 minutes ;)

21 minutes with zero goals conceded! OMG, if you extrapolate the numbers, S04 will never lose another game anymore as long as Schubert is your goalie! 😉

819120940_nb.PNG.07a4233c885a0347d080730151f65771.PNG

EL2aGM-W4AIF_Ob

• Like 3

So Nübel is getting 4 games, yet Abraham received 6 games for his little push on Streich? :laugh:

• Like 3

BVB with the regular lineup against Red Bull in one hour! I'm not a fan of Weigl playing here. This game will determine a lot when it comes to the title chances of each team!

Weigl, of all people! 🤣

I should have placed a bet on the BVB to win the title at 9,00! 😠