Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@jerry wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/media-watch/376183-liverpool-favourites-for-jadon-sancho-transfer 

Highly doubt it with that pricetag to sit in bench. Would be bad move for both :Haha:

Mane to Real then this seem plausible :Cheeky:

If there is some movement in summer away from anfield, then maybe but it says Sancho is eager to get away in january already so no. 

But you guys know that this "report" is based on just one source? Jan-Aage Fjörtoft having some unnamed "insider" telling him things....:laugh: Is Fjörtoft known for breaking transfer news? :atisfied:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Livertool wrote:

Not the first i read that he wants to move but doubt he will leave in january. Bad time for anyone to buy +100 million players 

There's a huge difference between "Sancho is looking to change clubs after the Euro" and "Sancho goes to Liverpool in January"! Huuuuuuuuge difference.

Speaking of winter transfers:

https://twitter.com/BILD_bvb/status/1202344900894842885 

Bild reports that Haaland has an opt-out clause in the winter for 20 M Euro! :Geek::Speechless::Cash::Thumbsup::Hearts:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Livertool wrote:

News is he is hopeful to get out in january and pool favourites to get him.

Have you already sipped too much of @pinki's moonshine? There are no news, it's just Fjörtoft tweeting nonsense. :laugh: If you watched the game against Berlin, you'd know that he didn't look like a player trying to get transferred immediately.

The final two weeks of the Bundesliga are coming up, with 5 important games for the BVB left. On Saturday, a win at home against Düsseldorf is a must, especially since Gladbach and Bayern play against each other! Delaney is injured, Hummels is suspended. Weigl hasn't practiced for 6 days and Akanji was banged up early in the week as well.

I'm expecting Favre to keep our 3 men defensive line intact and replace Hummels with Balerdi. If he brings on Piszczek on the right side of the 3 men line, it's OK for me as well. As long as I don't have to suffer through another performance of Weigl...

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

News is he is hopeful to get out in january and pool favourites to get him.

Have you already sipped too much of @pinki's moonshine? There are no news, it's just Fjörtoft tweeting nonsense. :laugh: If you watched the game against Berlin, you'd know that he didn't look like a player trying to get transferred immediately.

Ok, you got me there. Didn't see the match and my eye ain't that good anyways that i could tell if someone is hoping for transfer 😏

Like i said, i doubt he will move to anywhere in january. Again, time will tell :)

• Like 1

ELMAJCeX0AASq66

Bürki

Piszczek-Akanji-Zagadou

Hakimi-Brandt-Witsel-Guerreriro

Sancho-Hazard-Reus

At least I hope so...Gio Reyna sitting on the bench for the first time!

Great first half by the BVB! The system change really helped the team. Favre might have really saved his job now...

• Like 1

Extremely interesting day so far! Bayern now 7, SEVEN, points behind Gladbach! Dortmund back in the race (but still 5 points behind Gladbach). Leverkusen vs Schalke in an hour.

Gladbach didn't really deserve to win this one, but when Bayern can't score on their chances, that's what happens :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Im afraid this 7 is nothing now. Gladbach will not keep this goin [how much they lose again with Wolfsberger?]. If there will be 7 like 10 rounds before the end it could be interesting even if its Gladbach.  This was AGAIN good season for Dortmund and they pretty much blew it. They could easily be now 10-15 points ahead. Cant see Bayern not getting the title, only hope is that Lewy will get some injury. Or maybe some meltdown of Trap proportions with Hansi 🤣

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry, I disagree. 7 points is a lot, and Bayern haven't been good this season, just like they weren't great last season either. Definitely been a lot better since they said bye to Kovac, but still not convincing at all. I think there's way too much focus on past seasons, where they dominated completely. The past doesn't matter now :)

Gladbach has been the most consistent team so far. Thereby not said that I have them as favorites, cause a lot can happen after the winter break; it's seen several times before that teams start to collapse in the 2nd part, and they've got Schalke in the first game in the new year.

Both Bayern and Dortmund have had horrible spells this season; when they've been at their worst, they've been significantly worse than Leipzig, Gladbach and Schalke - all 3 teams more consistent imo. They're obviously still among the favorites, but I think you focus way too much on the past and too little on this season :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Extremely interesting day so far! Bayern now 7, SEVEN, points behind Gladbach! Dortmund back in the race (but still 5 points behind Gladbach). Leverkusen vs Schalke in an hour.

Gladbach didn't really deserve to win this one, but when Bayern can't score on their chances, that's what happens :)

Don't forget Martinez being sent off and causing the last minute penalty...Bayern is now in deep trouble. Red Bull is also marching. Everybody's talking about Lewa, but take a look at Werner's performance this season: 15 goals in 14 games! :speechless:

All around, this was probably the best game I've seen from the BVB this season: Great flow on offense, not really being put in danger on defense and for the first time this season, there hasn't been one really poor player. Heck, even Akanji is looking like a middle of the road Bundesliga player right now! Sancho was playing great, Reus with important goals, Hazard keeps on scoring, however Man of the Match definitely belongs to Julian Brandt. Absolutely incredible game from him.

Whoever set Favre straight to switch to a 3 men defensive line, finally put in Zagadou and place Brandt in the middle of the field deserves a medal for his work! The next game is against Slavia in the UCL before we travel to Mainz.

@WuDu, agree 100% about Werner. Involved in 20 goals already in the BL!

But that's just how it is when you don't play for Bayern or Dortmund. Especially Bayern players are hyped like crazy. How many have heard about Harit or Werners great performances, outside of a Germany this season (if you don't follow the Bundesliga closely)?

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu, agree 100% about Werner. Involved in 20 goals already in the BL!

But that's just how it is when you don't play for Bayern or Dortmund. Especially Bayern players are hyped like crazy. How many have heard about Harit or Werners great performances, outside of a Germany this season (if you don't follow the Bundesliga closely)?

Lewa with 16 goals and 2 assists in 14 games---> OMG, he's probably the #1 striker in football right now.

Werner with 15 goals and 6 assists in 14 games---> Timo who?

I wouldn't put Harit in there, he had great games during your 4 game winning streak earlier, but since, he's been so-so. S04's performance, as far as I can tell, is more a result of coaching and hard work, instead of individual excellence.

The Bundesliga standings are looking really interesting right now:

buli.PNG.9bcb129a34efac6b054327060315f46a.PNG

@Livertool wrote:

Freiburg and Leverkusen can go straight to zzzzz zone too. No chance.

Freiburg? Yes. Leverkusen? I'm not so sure. I'm still expecting S04 to end up in no man's land.

As of right now, I'm expecting the BVB, Red Bull, Gladbach, Bayern and Leverkusen to finish in the top-5. Red Bull is the hottest team in Germany right now with 5 wins out of their last 5 games and 22:6 goals. This is going to be a huge clash when we play them in 10 days at home.

This table looks like a vintage Ran bundesliga. My take is that all Bayern need is a series of wins. 5/6 in a row and they have another meisterschaft. Which other bundesliga side can make that happen? Schalke uneven, Gladbach uneven dont get me started on Dortmund, Leverkusen looks good now but they can lose to anyone, anytime. IMO Leipzig is the biggest contender, if they reshuffle Haaland [i would take that korean guy, he looks more like a real deal than butterface Haaland - but i think he plays the exact position of Werner] from one to another RB and Werner keep scoring they can make that happen. But i dont like Leipzig defensive with that overrated clumsy Upemacano [he would be perfect fit for Arsenal 🤣]

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Paderborn will be worse than Tasmania Berlin, they said!

Paderborn is a walking bye-week, they said!

Look at who's not in last place anymore! 👍

Win in Bremen, played well against Red Bull and the 3:3 against the BVB. We're on a run!

Next game gainst red hot Union, than in Gladbach and at home against Frankfurt.

Witsel fell down the stairs at home and is now missing time until the new year! :speechless:

Yikes, that means Weigl moves into his spot for the next 4 games.

Barca travelled to Inter without Messi and Pique, let's hope the 2nd unit fights against a loss tomorrow...