Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Don't forget Bremen-Paderborn! Mamba scored twice today again. Unfortunately VAR took one away.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

You had 15 decent minutes and were horrible the rest of the game. Very lucky to get all three points. It might not have been as bad as in previous weeks, but I definitely don't think you can call it a good performance, even with the red card considered :)

Two great goals and Akanji having  a shot at the third one is pretty OK for the first half of play, don't you think? In the second half, we had to park the bus, so you have to evaluate the game differently, especially considering that we played in Barcelona just 3 days ago.

Is there still room for improvement? Of course! Did Hertha play well today? No, they didn't!

However I'm optimistic that this game was a step in the right direction, as long as we stay in the 3-4-3, Zagadou stays in the lineup, Brandt plays that central role next to Witsel, Weigl stays out of the lineup and somebody gets Favre's nudezzzz back from Akanji.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

As I said, Schalke weren't amazing either, but the result and stats don't tell the full story. Also worth keeping in mind that Union Berlin were on a 3 games win streak (last being 2-0 against Gladbach) where Hertha is the team in the worst form in the league :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

As I said, Schalke weren't amazing either, but the result and stats don't tell the full story. Also worth keeping in mind that Union Berlin were on a 3 games win streak (last being 2-0 against Gladbach) where Hertha is the team in the worst form in the league :)

Yeah, you know what they say: lie...big lie....stats  :D

But tell me one time this season when royal blues has been amazing and i will find that match and watch it and admit that i am wrong that they couldn't be. Cause imo they can't with that material nor gameplan :)

And just saying that better to have 2-3 goal lead in match and let opponent come to close rather than make winning goal close to 90 minutes, thou that is also sign of winning team when they can do that :popeye:

Several games. Leipzig probably the one that stands out the most. Completely destroyed the current #1 1-3 away. The Dortmund and Bayern games were very good as well (the score in the Bayern game wasn't, but with a better ref it'd have been 2-2). Generally been really good against the top teams :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Several games. Leipzig probably the one that stands out the most. Completely destroyed the current #1 1-3 away. The Dortmund and Bayern games were very good as well (the score in the Bayern game wasn't, but with a better ref it'd have been 2-2). Generally been really good against the top teams :)

Ok, i will watch that Leipzig one, if it is amazing (but ofc i have high standards while watching Liverpool every week) i will admit that i am wrong.

But with that last line i think you are spot on. To me Schalke is the team that can do very well with being underdog but when you expect them to win then things get more difficult. Therefore i doubt they will win bl unless other teams fck up badly but gl anyways :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Oh come on, against Bayern you were robbed, I'll give that to you but against us? A game takes 90 minutes, not just 75! And Rabbi Matondo still wakes up at night after seeing Marwin Hitz in his dreams...:laugh:

The second half in Paderborn was also going well for S04, you forgot that one...😃

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Oh come on, against Bayern you were robbed, I'll give that to you but against us?

I think there were 2 posts for Schalke so kind of unlucky there???

@Livertool wrote:

I think there were 2 posts for Schalke so kind of unlucky there???

More like 2 penalties not given despite VAR. @Stubbe-Unibet even called the cops on the refs for fraud, because he was so pissed:

https://twitter.com/swearimnotpaul/status/1166311040658870273 

:Laugh:

• Like 2

@XY wrote:

Where to place my 10€ free bet @WuDu😃 

Can you wait a little? Trump 2020! Close to being a sure thing, and Unibet is paying you 30 % interest to wait 11 months for your prize.

The next great Bundesliga games are Gladbach-Bayern on Saturday and BVB-Red Bull in two weeks. If the BVB shows an upward trend and Favre stays with his system changes, this game could provide nice odds for you.

@WuDu wrote:

@XY wrote:

Where to place my 10€ free bet @WuDu😃 

Can you wait a little? Trump 2020! Close to being a sure thing, and Unibet is paying you 30 % interest to wait 11 months for your prize.

The next great Bundesliga games are Gladbach-Bayern on Saturday and BVB-Red Bull in two weeks. If the BVB shows an upward trend and Favre stays with his system changes, this game could provide nice odds for you.

Santa gave me free bet,but to use it on Bundesliga match (Mainz-Eintracht). :sad:

I guess he really likes to gamble...and I accepted the challenge. 😉

Bundesliga.png.62254ecbd60e1b4163223d6666e2239b.png

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

Santa gave me free bet,but to use it on Bundesliga match (Mainz-Eintracht). :sad:

I guess he really likes to gamble...and I accepted the challenge. 😉

Bundesliga.png.abada76aca415bd53339490b62a34930.png

89.min...:waterfall:

Bundesliga.png.ae3baaa7f729292db31e778b8000dd6a.png

@Rushbie you jinx it :Veryangry: 😉

But managed to squize some juice from betting freeroll ticket! :atisfied:

money.thumb.png.36c3ca454d0d8233a4df282d5da1bef4.png

• Like 2

@Livertool, are you joking? 🤣 the guy is almost horizontal when there's contact. Couldn't find it in better quality or with better angle on youtube. When you've started falling and are halfway on the ground before there's contact, it's obviously a dive :D

Again, this is when there's contact:

imago45280509h.thumb.jpg.cfb8b8ffee55c0059c502efcd815f2f1.jpg

We used to call one of our players Captain Submarine because whenever anyone came within 3 metres of him it was "Dive dive dive" This was a perfect example.:annoyed:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool, are you joking? 🤣 the guy is almost horizontal when there's contact. Couldn't find it in better quality or with better angle on youtube. When you've started falling and are halfway on the ground before there's contact, it's obviously a dive :D

Yeah there was bit of that but put yourself in that player shoes. I think that is sort of natural reaction when you see and know that there is football shoe coming fast on top of your foot. Contact was obvious and result would have been same even if he wouldn't have started fallen half secong before.

If you want to see REALLY bad var desicions, head to var zone :laugh:

Köln and Mainz both fired their head coaches 2 matchdays ago. Mainz picks up the one fired by Köln. Mainz won the last 2 games, Köln just scored 1 point. I get the feeling, the situation in Köln was not caused by their former coach...:laugh:

There are rumours now that the BVB is after Haaland from Salzburg. :inlove: I don't believe it that we're getting him though, this would be too good to be true! He'd basically be the reverse-Akanji...:laugh:

Haaland to me is a white version of Lukaku. Power+not a lot thinking with outrageously bad first touch 😏 Can admit he's got that top striker instinct but he is so clumsy with the ball sometimes that honestly cant see him becoming a top player in the future. 

Austria--->Germany is good career move, same language league is very simillar {Austria is like 2nd Bundesliga apart from Salzburg]. If he go to ManU he will be destroyed there just like Lukaku. He is certainly not solution to their problems. He could be for Dortmund as he could be perfect for destroying lower table teams. Wait, wait isnt Paco exactly like this ? 🤣   Hard to say if this can happen, 50% of Sancho gold could be too much for Dortmund.

@WuDu

Can we agree that Julian is a FLOP or is too soon 🤣

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Nice trolling @jerry , but you can do better! 😃

@jerry wrote:

Can we agree that Julian is a FLOP or is too soon 🤣

Which Julian are we talking about here? Weigl or Brandt? If it's about the latter, I recommend you taking a look at the highlights against Berlin and especially at his pass that lead to Sancho's 1:0. kicker graded Zagadou and Brandt as the best BVB players in that game, which I agree with. Brandt has to play in the middle of the pitch with other players around him. Not on the left wing and especially not as central attacker. Then he's most efficient. Against Berlin, we played with a 3-4-3 system for the first time, With Brandt playing next to Witsel in the middle of the pitch. In my mind, he should stay there.

By the way, half a year ago I already demanded here that the BVB switches to a 3 man defensive line, remember @XY ? :jazzhands:

Speaking of Haaland, I still believe he'll be going to Red Bull Leipzig next year, especially if Werner leaves. However I don't see any problem of him co-existing with Alcacer. Paco has been our only striker since last season. During that time frame, he played less than 40 % of the possible Bundesliga minutes, meaning 60 % of the Bundesliga minutes at forward are up for grabs. Those are starters' minutes. Not to mention potential games in the UCL, the German cup and matches when both of them are playing at the same time.

Haaland could play a role similar to Lewandowski when he came here almost 10 years ago. Maybe start out as the clear back-up and seeing spot duty at first making it possible for him to transition smoothly.

• Like 1