Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

LOL: how strong is your anti aircraft defence?

"Ein Schlüssel zum Erfolg könnten f-ü-r die Schützlinge von Jürgen Klinsmann zudem Kopfballduelle s-e-i-n. Der BVB kassierte im laufenden Kalenderjahr elf Gegentore per Kopf – Ligahöchstwert. M-i-t Salomon Kalou h-a-b-e-n die Herthaner zudem einen echten BVB-Spezialisten in ihren Reihen, die Nummer 8 erzielte in der vorherigen Spielzeit alle vier Treffer gegen die Favre-Elf. "Die Farben meiner ehemaligen Akademie an der Elfenbeinküste, in der i-c-h unglaublich viel gelernt habe, waren Schwarz u-n-d Gelb. Die Farben wecken schöne Erinnerungen an meine Kindheit u-n-d Jugend in mir, wahrscheinlich lief es zuletzt deshalb so gut gegen Dortmund","

https://www.herthabsc.de/de/fans/kurvenwissen-bscbvb-1920/page/16792--59-59-.html 

With Hummels and Zagadou, pretty good , actually!

Akanji, Witsel and Weigl are close to useless when it comes to headers against us!

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

Gol for Schalke in the 87th minute. They deserved it.

smurfs.PNG.dc0476f41bdc12575ad1cf73e7197820.PNG

Live feed into Stubbe's home right now:

Kotze_schalker

:Rofl:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Don't be jealous WuDu. This should be enough for you🤣

"In dieser Z-e-i-t stieß Borussia Dortmund in wirtschaftlich neue Dimensionen vor, steigerte den Umsatz von 75 a-u-f 500 Millionen Euro, ist schuldenfrei u-n-d hat „in diesen zehn Jahren 188 Mio. Euro Gewinn n-a-c-h Steuern gemacht“."

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Gol for Schalke in the 87th minute. They deserved it.

smurfs.PNG.3736b8cf04574b669ef20bbcd0b67983.PNG

Live feed into Stubbe's home right now:

Kotze_schalker

🤣

Not far from the truth ;) 🤣

Not the worst odds 401 bet I've made, that's for sure. Odds probably down to 30-70 after this round. Leverkusen getting points tomorrow and I'll actually start believing this can happen :D

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

So, against all common sense, I picked the BVB in the SuperToto! :teardrop: I get the feeling, Favre tricked me and we're playing house mouse ball with Akanji and Dahoud in a 4-2-3-1. If that's the starting lineup, I'd say Hertha +0,5 is a great pick. And I might turn off my laptop and go straight to sleep...

Also, do you want to guess when the BVB scored the last time in the first half? Anybody having an idea? That was 8 weeks ago against Freiburg...😠 That's 9 games in a row without a first half goal! You know how many goals we conceded in the first half since then? 9!!!! In the second half of these games, we're at least 12:6. Nothing to be proud of, but shows you very clearly the problem we're having right now. Favre's gameplan is dragging the whole team down.

I know, I shouldn't get my hopes up, however if we're really switching systems or if our young ones are finally getting a chance, then anything is possible...

• Like 2

EKn9AQ4WsAI5Bx7

Zagadou-Hummels-Akanji in the back! Finally! Let's see how the rest of the formation looks like...

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

They said stats say it will be a tough game.

They said no goals in the first half for a while.

They said they will turn off the laptop after the start.

I was the only one who was sure about the victory. Now 0-2 after 25 minutes. You are welcome.

You have to read everything, bro! The system change meant all bets are off!

Speaking of which, I really like this new setup:

Bürki

Akanji- Hummels- Zagadou

Guerreiro-  Brandt-Witsel-     Hakimi

Hazard        Reus             Sancho

With the 3 guys upfront rotating. Brandt with a great pass to Sancho for the 1-0 giving us options out of central midfield. Too bad Hummels has been sent off, that's his second poor game in a row.

• Like 1

VAR, I always believed in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCP also playing with honour against Red Bull. 👍

Important and ugly win for us! Great defensive performance in the second half.

Zagadou really was our best defender today, Brandt also with great passes in his new role. The new system really worked well.

Hummels was a complete disaster, Akanji also almost threw the game away. Reus was missing in action as ususal.

Hopefully we stay in the 3-4-3 next week, even though I fear Weigl will come back on for Hummels...😠

Short sleeved Hradecky bringing the BVB back in the mix! SuperToto #9 will be the LuckboxToto after the results today!

Could have been the perfect day today. Both Dortmund and Leipzig with questionable performances where both could easily have lost points. Bayern loosing ❤️❤️ and Tah suspended next week against the future champions from Gelsenkirchen 👍

Screenshot_20191130-202928_FlashScore.thumb.jpg.8cb44e1637a79b2da9d731edcbe6ec93.jpg

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Questionable performance from the BVB? Come on, we were playing with 9 men for one half. 8 men, if we're honest about Marco Reus...

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Both Dortmund and Leipzig with questionable performances where both could easily have lost points

Other lead 0-2 and other 0-3. I agree those are more questionable than making win goal in 86th minute 😏

But got to hand it to Schalke, welldone so far. They have proven themselves worthy of royal blues rather than smurfs... but that can change fast :laugh:

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Questionable performance from the BVB? Come on, we were playing with 9 men for one half. 8 men, if we're honest about Marco Reus...

You had 15 decent minutes and were horrible the rest of the game. Very lucky to get all three points. It might not have been as bad as in previous weeks, but I definitely don't think you can call it a good performance, even with the red card considered :)

@Livertool wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Both Dortmund and Leipzig with questionable performances where both could easily have lost points

Other lead 0-2 and other 0-3. I agree those are more questionable than making win goal in 86th minute 😏

But got to hand it to Schalke, welldone so far. They have proven themselves worthy of royal blues rather than smurfs... but that can change fast :laugh:

That doesn't tell much about the actual performance ;) thereby not said Schalke were great yesterday, cause they definitely werent. Some teams were just even worse today :)

Anyway, next week will be extremely important with several interesting games:

Leverkusen (7) - Schalke (3)

Gladbach (2) - Bayern (4)

Leipzig (1) - Hoffenheim  (8)

Freiburg (6) - Wolfsburg (9)

Hell, even Dortmund - Düsseldorf could be a real thriller 🤣